Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The New Mage Guild; Draco Edge

The New Mage Guild; Draco Edge

a part of “The New Mage Guild; Draco Edge”, a fictional universe by ZombieGil.

Taking place shortly after Natsu and company stopped the Eisenwald Guild in Oshibana Town. An up-and-coming Guild decided to station itself in place of Eisenwald. Now Oshibana Town has it's own certified Guild; Draco Edge. (Semi-Closed)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The New Mage Guild; Draco Edge”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The New Mage Guild; Draco Edge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:13 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The New Mage Guild; Draco Edge"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The New Mage Guild; Draco Edge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:15 pm

May I reserve s class Mage number 1?
WILL NOT BE ON FOR A FEW DAYS...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:22 pm

May I reserve an S rank, or do you do reserves at all lol.

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:48 am

@Forever: Sure; just know between you and Fallen

@Fallen: Ditto

It'll be a competition. Sorry, I'm just looking for S-Ranked Mages that are legitimate, so try hard please! :D
Otherwise the other one of you will be an A Mage, which isn't the end of the world.

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:53 am

Alright I finished my character, she has no alias yet, I want to think of something that I will like the next time I look at my character, lol.
I will change the power stuff if requested, anyways, hope she is okay c:

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:56 am

Ello loves.

Oi, Zombie I see you revamped some things in the sheet. Coolio's. Much better than what I came up with. :P

I'll add Sandra and rewrite her history so it'll match Draco Edge's story.

I hope you don't mid if I revamp the sheet to my liking. It'll still be the same concept, but generally altered BBcode wise. (No it is fine, but centered text never worked for me unless it is one line.)
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:16 am

Oh hey there Archlkan, glad to see you over here, I saw your profile in the other RP and I was like <3.
Anyways, I may add a few tidbits to my bio, but its two am over here, and my brain cannot be asked to function anymore 8'D.

Fallen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:39 am

it's the almighty 5:41 am and I haven't slept yet ! HAHAHAHA VICTORY IS MINE! but ARCH! :D And Fallen, you got my mock Abilities portion, right? Did that provide clarity? I sure hope it did... if not then XD but once that's fixed, you shall be accepted and DONE, both S-Ranked Mages are setup... poor foreverxraining... :/

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:54 am

Okay, all that is left is to write the two last bits of Sandra's history so it'll match Draco Edge. I think I nicely stuck with the sheet concept. All that is edited is the name, nickname, alias, etc. section. That is fine, I hope?

@Fallen:
'Lo there Fallen, fancy meeting you 'ere. Aye, all the more reason to use her here. :)

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:06 am

umm im a noob but i want to play how do i edit my charter sheet to match?
ImageImage

FEAR ME LOVE ME FOR I AM YOUR KING

dimon lord
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:10 am

Very simple! Just go to the intro, scroll down. When scrolling down, you'll notice the big white box thing, click on copy. After that go to your character and paste it on Description, then fill in the blanks. :D
You can use me, Sotofu as a reference, if you have anymore questions just ask :D

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:16 am

one other q can i have it so my guy is just showing up at the guild i want to do the work your way up thing
if so what should i put on the sheet?

dimon lord
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:20 am

Alright... I suggest stating your rank as D. then in the history state that you've just entered the guild.

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:26 am

im very sorry and this and i know im a complete noob but i tried following what you said but when i pasted i did not know where to wright. in boxes out of boxes do i need a pic? once more sorry for this im learning.

dimon lord
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:53 am

ok, it's no problem.I suggest taking the char sheet into like this box, like the one you're posting with and hit preview to test it it's working properly. Or you could go to where you send pm's and use preview there. that'll help the best.

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:10 am

It's fineeeee! I just wanna be a part of this! I'll just work my way up! I'll send in my char sheet later though.. I keep losing connection and I don't want to lose all my good work.

EDIT: May I ask what the Guild Ace is?

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:08 am

That would be the strongest member of Draco Edge, though I don't exactly know how Zombie had set it up. It would be either me and Fallen brawling it out for that position. (Although the chances of me wanting to bother with such a position is ridiculously low.) Or it could well be a member that isn't ranked 'S'.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:13 am

Oh okay thanks. I was wondering cuz I never heard of that position before.. nahh I'll just be a regular member.

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:00 pm

Ill like to make a charrie soon.
β€œThe weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IronPhoenix on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:09 pm

I don't really understand how the ranking system works, does it depend on the time spent in the guild or skill with magic?

IronPhoenix
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!