Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome to Death Weapon Meister Academy!

Discussions...

a part of “Welcome to Death Weapon Meister Academy!”, a fictional universe by foreverxraining.

Welcome to Death Weapon Meister Academy! This is a school where young skilled kids come to find their partner and rid the world of evil souls. Weapon or meister? Which one are you? Come join us... Closed, no longer accepting

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to Death Weapon Meister Academy!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Discussions...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:28 pm

Okay.. Since the other thread is full of reservations.. This will be the thread where you all ask questions or just talk... Debate... Whichever.

Chloe De Luca: umm I was going to assign it but would you all prefer picking yourself?
WILL NOT BE ON FOR A FEW DAYS...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Discussions...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:32 pm

Idk really, Im a weapon so ill let my meister pick. Or you either way, Im neutral.
I have returned!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:34 pm

I have a small suggestion, perhaps..

Maybe, you could do a small quiz and match which partners are better to be? Like, we answer a couple questions you post up, and you compare them and think which weapons/meisters are good for the opposite. Just a suggestion, though.

EDIT: Either that, but I'd prefer you pick the weapons/meisters. I mean, I don't mind you picking mine. c:
Last edited by KuruLesperance on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So adorable! ♥

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:38 pm

Thats a wonderful idea! That way we get paired with people we will more than likely work well with :)

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaxMarie on Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:00 am

KuruLesperance wrote:
I have a small suggestion, perhaps..

Maybe, you could do a small quiz and match which partners are better to be? Like, we answer a couple questions you post up, and you compare them and think which weapons/meisters are good for the opposite. Just a suggestion, though.

EDIT: Either that, but I'd prefer you pick the weapons/meisters. I mean, I don't mind you picking mine. c:

I agree! However, we would be taking the quiz in character correct? It would make everything much simpler. It could ruin the RP if everyone try to scramble for a certain weapon or meister.

If this does not work than you can have the meisters send in there top 3 picks for weapons and then assign each meister there weapon. They could then PM there weapon match and let them know. They can also work out some things (Small details) before the RP starts.

LaxMarie
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:04 am

Of course, we'd take it in-character. It's much simpler, and in my perspective, it's fun to do, and it's fair too! :)

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:49 am

Haha I'm glad you guys are putting some thought into this. A quiz sounds great, ill make one and if not everyone turns it in... Then I'll just assign it to get the rp started..

Umm Chloe? I wish you waited before posting. But I guess it's fine. I'm just going to look over the characters and everyone wait until all the chars are in okay? Thanks.

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:18 am

I'm glad you found interest into my quiz idea. :D

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:46 pm

YOU MAY ALL START POSTING SINCE WE HAVE MOST OF THE CHARS...

HOWEVEr... please make it so that they haven't met each other yet. I will post as Lord Death in a little bit which will give the signal to get to the gathering... and such...

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:49 pm

Awesome. I'll have my post up momentarily!

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:03 pm

Could I ask that the character tagging be used? Since there are so many characters.. for like the future posts. That would be great.

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DJspiderize on Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:46 pm

I don't really mind who I'm with. It would be nice if the characters are alike though....
Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like. - Lemony Snicket

DJspiderize
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:01 pm

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll like who your paired up with.

And everyone, please disregard the last few posts starting right after reapergirls that was right after mine. I'm so sorry. However, I think its necessary so please respect my decisions.

Also, could everyone stop posting unless you have not done so yet? That would be great.

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:17 pm

Woahhh, Kayl got accepted fast. xD

Alrighty, I'm okay to work on a post, right? Since I haven't posted yet?

Oh, and I do believe that my good friend Armageddon is prepping characters for submission, just FYI. If I recall right, it's a weapon and a meister.
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:20 pm

Kayl's first picture is so cute! Okay. Um have Armagendon to send em in asap and do the little quiz thing. hopefully both chars are males.... since we have so many girls... meh. Yes you may post.

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:24 pm

Danke! Yeah, Armageddon's going between working on her characters and flailing over pictures of Crona. Haha. I think it's a guy weapon and a girl meister, but I can ask her to switch her girl for a guy. Oh, and thank you for posting permission. :D

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:17 am

Okay nvmd. THe speech is up. Its fairly short. Effort people. I would like this to be a good roleplay for everyone. The posts are good so far but if you could just add in a little more depth, that would be great. We're only waiting on one more character so please keep it fairly slow until they get it in. That'd be much appreciated. You are now allowed to mingle. I have posted the partners up so far. I will wait to post the last two. However, the ones without partners may still post.

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:35 pm

So. Uh. Seeing as the character so far are being put in the EAT class, and how Kid is now Lord Death - I'll assume that this being set some time when the canon characters in SE are all grown up by now and graduated/etc -, I'd like to know if there's anything special in mind that you've got, foreverxraining? Seeing as I'm still working on that witch profile,I'd like to know if there's anything important happening that in some what my witch character could contribute to, seeing as it'll be killed later, as you stated before. o u o;;

reveries
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:06 pm

Oh yes... I haven't ignored your message reveries... I actually had a very nicely detailed message all typed out... Bu my iPod crashed at the last second as it has been doing quite often lately... I shall try to send one again

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:47 am

No! Everyone's ignoring Kasumi! Anyway, what are the students doing now? You're going too fast, can't keep up! I'm sorry, could I request a slower pace? I can't be online every day, and not all the time either!
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!