Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome to Death Weapon Meister Academy!

Resonance Quizzes

a part of “Welcome to Death Weapon Meister Academy!”, a fictional universe by foreverxraining.

Welcome to Death Weapon Meister Academy! This is a school where young skilled kids come to find their partner and rid the world of evil souls. Weapon or meister? Which one are you? Come join us... Closed, no longer accepting

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to Death Weapon Meister Academy!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Resonance Quizzes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:07 pm

Code: Select all
[center]
[size=200]
Soul Resonance Quiz[/size]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Weapon or Meister?[/b]

[b]Favorite Color?[/b]
Green/Blue
Purple
White/Yellow
Black
Red/Orange

[b]Best Feature in a Partner? (pick two)[/b]
Strength
Trust
Humor
Fun
Intelligence
Caring
Loyalty

[b]Likes...pick two?[/b]
Studying
Sports
Eating
Fighting
Playing
Sleeping
Mental activites

[b]Weaknesses (2)[/b]

[b]Favorite food?[/b]

[b]Favorite Season?[/b]

[b]
Why you enrolled at the Academy?[/b]

[b]Fears?[/b]

[/center]
WILL NOT BE ON FOR A FEW DAYS...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Resonance Quizzes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:30 pm

Konstantyn Łukasz Novak

Name:
"My name? It's K-Konstantyn! Noooo! I stuttered..but, uh, um..you can call me Kon?"

"I'm 13, but I'll be 14 in a year! Not that it matters.."

Weapon or Meister?
"I'm a meister.."

Favorite Color?
"Green/Blue..I really like teal though..."

Best Feature in a Partner?
"I g-guess I look for caring t-traits and l-loyalty. N-no, I'm blushing now!"

"I guess mental activities and, um, studying..because..I really don't get involved in much physical activity..a-and.."

Weaknesses
"W-Why are you asking my weaknesses?! D-d-d-d-do you plan to a-ambush m-me? I guess I'll trust y-you f-for the time b-being. My weaknesses are, well, small children, women, and the elderly..I'm a bit iffy on women though. It depends if the woman is an enemy, and if she isn't, well, I'm okay. But, if the woman is my enemy, then I won't act nice! No, no!"

Favorite food?
"Pierogi, it's a type of polish dumpling. I really like it..."

Favorite Season?
"I favor winter! Because you can go outside and make snowmen, and drink hot cocoa near a relaxing fire. I love it.."

Why you enrolled at the Academy?
"Well, I was kind of coerced and forced into going here. I think my grandparents were starting to get tired of me..and they said it'd benefit my social skills and increase my strength.."

Fears?
"I'm not the biggest fan of thunderstorms. I get really scared during them. Oh! I'm also really scared of dogs. They creep me out!"
Last edited by KuruLesperance on Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So adorable! ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:35 pm

Soul Resonance Quiz

Name:
Lida Castilleigh
Weapon or Meister?
Meister

Favorite Color?
Purple

Best Feature in a Partner? (pick two)
Fun, Loyalty

Likes?
Fighting, Mental Activities

Weaknesses (2)
Not very strong, easily deceived

Favorite food?
Pretty much anything sweet ^.^ especially candy. Candy. Is. Amazing. Oh and cupcakes. Gotta love cupcakes.

Favorite Season?
Summer, for the rainy days

To meet a friend who will stay with me forever, and to become a renowned fighter

Fears?
Drowning, being lied to, embarrasment

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Libraga on Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:17 pm

Soul Resonance Quiz

Name: Seb Minrva
Weapon or Meister? "A Meister... Naturally"

Favorite Color?
White/Yellow

Strength
Loyalty

Likes...pick two?
Playing
Sleeping

Weaknesses (2)
Emotions get the better of him.
Somewhat fargile.

Favorite food?
Cherries

Favorite Season?
Summer (loves to wear bikinis)

"To gain a slav-. I mean weapon."

Fears?
Almost everything.

<3 <3 BLackstar!

Libraga
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DJspiderize on Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:25 pm

Soul Resonance Quiz

Name:

"Dakota, Dakota Darkblood. Heck of a name I know..."

"...Male, why? can't you tell?"

"I'm 13, pretty young I suppose"

Weapon or Meister?

"I'm a weapon, when I want to be"

Favorite Color?

"Honestly you need to start looking at people, black of course!"

"Hm.... need to be pretty intelligent I suppose, and they would have to have a sense of humour, seriously. Anyone without a sense of humour will probably try and kill after a few days..."

"Mental activities? No way man, sleepin' all the way for me! That is, when I'm not messing around..."

Weaknesses

"I can never sit still, ever. I would be really bad at stealth missons... Plus I constantly talk and just generally be annoying to other people. I don't mean to do it! Much..."

Favorite food?

"Sweets, gotta be sweets, oh and chocolate"

Favorite Season?

"Spring, not too hot, not too cold"

"I honestly have no idea, for fun?"

Fears?
"I, er, rather not say...."

(Embarassing himself, clowns, that he will become just a killing tool.)
Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like. - Lemony Snicket

DJspiderize
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:01 pm

Soul Resonance Quiz

Name: Aki Sumoia
Weapon or Meister? Weapon

Favorite Color?
White/Yellow

Trust
Intelligence

Likes...pick two?
Studying
Mental activites

Weaknesses (2)
"I have quite an unladylike temper, I will grant you, and I'm also a bit of a softie, but honestly, is that a weakness?" (She is also pretty gullible, obsessed with the being a lady, isn't very adaptable at all and has a few self image issues (mostly with the weapon form)

Favorite food?
"Oh! Hanabiramochi! At home, we have it every first tea ceremony of the year, my elder sister makes it, and it is delicious!"

Favorite Season?
"Summer. I love all the festivals that come in summer, and I get to wear my favourite yukata!" (Yes, her family wear kimonos around the house. That's what they're like.)

My father enrolled me into the academy, so that I could learn about being a weapon and perhaps become famous. My mother backed him up, because it's apparently not good that I wish I had a different weapon form. There's no harm in that, it doesn't take over my life. I don't hate myself, I just note that I'd have preferred it another way. Grass is always greener, as they say."

Fears?
"I don't like the idea of not living up to my sisters, and I really don't like the idea of people I'm friends with getting hurt and asking me to help and not being able to help and them bleeding out on my lap and..." Aki takes about seven calming breathes, before clearing her throat awkwardly and straightening her back. "... If those count. Nextquestionplease."

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:49 pm

Soul Resonance Quiz

Name: "My names Zetsunoko Roentel."
Weapon or Meister? A Meister

Favorite Color?
Green/Blue

"Fun and trusting I'd guess right?"

Likes...pick two?
"I love Sleeping and Mental activites a.k.a Meditating"

Weaknesses (2)
He's very trusting. He values the life of his friends more than his own.

Favorite food?
Pockys

Favorite Season?
"All of them I'm quite adaptable."

"To find a great partner and meet new people."

Fears?
People close to him dying
world war
With the Regret of Ambition in my left hand and the Regret of War in my right I beseech thee, Goddess... Lead me to a Glorious Victory!! And see before you the True Incandescent Lion!!!!

Setsugie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:58 pm

Soul Resonance Quiz

Name: Morana Death
Gender: What man could look this pretty? *flutters eyelashes mockingly*
Weapon or Meister? I happen to be a meister unfortunately...

Favorite Color?
Purple

Strength
Intelligence

Likes...pick two?
Eating
Fighting

Weaknesses (2)
Well... let's seee... I hate boring activities... I will ruin things with my impulsiveness.. And... I kinda freak people out? *laughs loudly*

Favorite food?
Candy of course... and icecream.. oh yess.... *licks lips hungrily*

Favorite Season?
Spring is when the breeze actually feels nice and cool...

I enrolled to have a good time and make some friends my own age... why? should there be a different reason?

Fears?
I have nightmares of my weapon dying on me.. If my weapon died... and it wa all my fault.. I think I would go crazy... (crazier than I already am.. I mean.. hehe.). Oh and I can't stand heights. It makes me nausious.

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:46 pm

Soul Resonance Quiz

Name:
"Akimi... Hm. What should my last name be? Megame. Call me Akimi Megame.

(15)

Weapon or Meister?
"I'm not a bird, I'm not a plane, I'm a gunblade. Yeah. That means I'm a weapon."

Favorite Color?
"Black, black, a little more black... I guess purple and red aren't too bad either, but black's without a doubt the best color."

"If you want to be my partner you have to get my trust first off, got it? Second? Well, I'd like someone that's strong enough not to get us both killed."

Likes...pick two?
"I like eating. A lot. My fam- er. I mean, people used to call me a bottomless pit back in the day. Other than that? I like fighting."

Weaknesses (2)
"I don't trust people. My emotions can get the better of me, especially when I see something going on where a parent is being unkind to their child."

Favorite food?
"I'll basically eat anything. I've learned not to bother trying to taste food. Well... Unless it's something sweet."

Favorite Season?
"I like Spring. It's not so hot that you roast and not so cold that you freeze to death and catch cold."

"It's none of your business, but.. I guess I could tell you. Wait! How is it that I'm actually starting to trust you! No! Er... Anyway. I was always a rather sickly child 'cause my stupid parents didn't want to make the journey to town to fetch a doctor for me. After a rather harsh illness... Yeah. Anyway. I ended up in town sick and alone and very shortly thereafter ended up on the Academy's doorstep."

Fears?
"I'm.. well, I'm deathly afraid that I'm going to trust the wrong person and they're going to turn on me. I also fear that one of my friends, if I were ever to have one, would get hurt. Oh, and I'm afraid of falling, deep water, and.. well, I don't really like being alone, but I've grown accustomed to it, so I wouldn't say this really counts as a fear anymore."
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:05 pm

Soul Resonance Quiz

Name:Oboro
Weapon or Meister?
Weapon
Favorite Color?
Purple

Humor
Loyalty

Likes...pick two?
Studying
Playing

Weaknesses (2)
She has a "mother hen" attitude and puts others before herself even if its harmful to herself.
She doesnt particularly enjoy fighting, she would much rather talk out a problem then attack somene.

Favorite food?
Anything she can eat with her hands, especially if its sweet.

Favorite Season?
Spring

Her family is at war, she is enrolled at the acedmy because she no longer wants to be part of bloodshed back home. She left everything she knew behind to use her skill to help someone. She wants to devote herself to that somone, so she finnally has a reason to fight.

Fears?
She is afraid of losing her Meister. She doesn't even know who he or she may be, but even before she is informed she fears losing them. The moment she walked into hte shcool she feared for her soon to be Meister because she believes that fate brings people together for a reason.
I have returned!

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:35 pm

Pairs so Far. no switching or changing... unless both players are in agreement..

Kon and Aki
Zetsunoko and Akimi
Last edited by foreverxraining on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:41 pm

Kon and Aki? Cool! :)

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:59 pm

If the quizzes aren't up by tomorrow.. I will just assign it as I see fit. Is that alright? I don't want to wait too long...

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaxMarie on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:03 pm

Soul Resonance Quiz

Name: Jezebel Nentan
Weapon or Meister? Sword Weapon, but if my mesiter wants something else I can change before the posting really starts. I can be a throwing star, gun, scythe, even an iron fan, and whatever else you come up with!

Favorite Color? Purple

Best Feature in a Partner? (pick two) Strength (Not so much out, but inner)/ Trust

Likes...pick two? Fighting/ Mental Activities

Weaknesses (2) She gets distracted when she is not fighting. She can sometimes be forgetful.

Favorite food? Spicy sushi

Favorite Season? Winter

"I enrolled because I felt like I needed a place to belong. I was always strange and I wanted to feel normal."

Fears? She does not care if anything happens to her. She is actually a little masochistic. However, she fears that everything she has worked for will eventually get destroyed.

LaxMarie
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:02 pm

Soul Resonance Quiz

Name:
"Schaefer. Kayl Schaefer. Nice to meet you!"

Weapon or Meister?
"I'm a Meister, of course!"

Favorite Color?
"I like all the colors, but I have to say that I like green and blue the best!"

"Ooh, I want a partner that's fun and loyal. I mean, who wants a stick in the mud partner that's gonna turn on you?"

Likes...pick two?
"I really like eating and I like to goof off a lot. I mean, not that I can't be serious or anything!"

Weaknesses (2)
"People say that I can have a pretty short attention span sometimes and my endless talking can be a little annoying or distracting or something like that. I'm not really sure what they mean, though."

Favorite food?
"All the food! Especially candy!"

Favorite Season?
"Oh, I really like Winter! It's so pretty and the snow is so much fun to play in and I love making snowmen!"

"My parents enrolled me in the academy 'cause they thought I could 'use some discipline' or something like that."

Fears?
"Psh! What fears? I'm invincible! Well, unless you count dying or losing my weapon or good people getting hurt. Those types of things."

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:17 pm

hey its Zetsunoko >.> not Zetsunako

Setsugie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:14 am

Soul Resonance Quiz

Name:Janus Rai
Weapon or Meister?Weapon

Favorite Color?
Green/Blue

Trust
Caring

Likes...pick two?
Eating
Sleeping

Weaknesses
Tends to refuse to fight and has a problem with transforming into his weapon form(releases a large amount of energy that could harm the Meister).

Favorite food?
Sea Salt Ice Cream,Mashed Potatoes,NY Cheesecake,etc,etc.(Eats about anything that tastes good)

Favorite Season?
Spring

To become a Death Scythe...(To remove my Dark Weapon Half actually...)

Fears?
Afraid of eating souls,afraid that he might hurt his Meister when he transforms into Weapon form,afraid that his Dark Weapon Half will surface.
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:13 am

Soul Resonance Quiz

Name: "Kasumi Akane Takenaka, nice to meet you."
Weapon or Meister? "Weapon, but I am my own meister as well."

Favorite Color?
"I like purple best. It's so deep and mysterious."

"Trust, I guess, and intelligence."

Likes...pick two?
"I like studying and mental activities, just to make sure that I'm not that stupid."

Weaknesses (2) "I have low self-esteem and I am very naive."

Favorite food? "I like eating chocolate, and sushi."

Favorite Season? "Autumn. It's nice and cold, and the leaves are beautiful."

"I want to start a new life, to forget all that has ever happened and begin anew."

Fears? "I'm afraid of being bullied like before, and I'm also afraid of hurting anybody."
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PINKanime on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:14 am

Soul Resonance Quiz

Name:
Momoko Hayashi, nice to meet you
Weapon or Meister?
Meister, I love weapons though

Favorite Color?
Red, the color of...

Intelligent, so i don't want someone dumb
Fun, I like to fool around

Likes...pick two?
Sleeping ~yawns~
Fighting, I think it's fun

Weaknesses (2)
ADD, I like to keep doing things, can't sit still -.-
Can get overly protective of stuff. You touch my things and you die.

Favorite food?
SUSHI!

Favorite Season?
Spring, love the cherry blossoms

No other place to go.

Fears?
Geez, I'm scared of ghosts. Yes, they are probably getting ready to stalk me...
When we were still in the world of living, death was something that came indiscriminately and randomly. So, there was no way to fight it.
Yuri Nakamura (Angel Beats!)

PINKanime
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:20 am

Kayl and Dakota

Morana and Janus

Seb and Jezebel

Momoko and Kasumi

Lida and Oboro

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!