Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Elder Scrolls: Keys to the Past

a part of “The Elder Scrolls: Keys to the Past”, a fictional universe by Flexar.

After the defeat of Ulfric Stormcloak and his rebel army, the Thalmor are feeling more powerful than ever. They have gathered together a group of skilled warriors, and have sent them to collect treasures sealed away by the Ayleids.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Elder Scrolls: Keys to the Past”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:58 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Elder Scrolls: Keys to the Past"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Flexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: The Elder Scrolls: Keys to the Past

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nasurate6 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:05 am

Whoops, sorry. I just changed some of the approximations in his history to make it fit together more snugly. <.< Didn't realise it'd have to be approved again.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nasurate6
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:59 pm

Nevermind, it's working now.

Flexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiiLover on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:48 pm

Woo cant wait to get started!!

YuukiiLover
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arlathina on Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:57 pm

Flexar, I didn't realize the plot of the story, so I have decided that I am going to submit a completely new character app. My old one was a piece of crap, I was in a hurry because I was being rushed by my schoolmates so, I hope you like this one alot better. :) Thanks!!

Arlathina
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiiLover on Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:09 am

Awesome... just one to go lol.

YuukiiLover
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arlathina on Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:22 pm

So we need one more?? Will be starting when we get one more? :o

Arlathina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiiLover on Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:11 pm

Im guessing... The plot said it was a journey for 5 :)

YuukiiLover
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:09 am

I suppose it would be easier to get another character if the thread showed some activity, so I'll start the roleplay now and the other character can meet us in Black Marsh.

Flexar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arlathina on Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:02 pm

Elevainia's thoughts were interrupted when the Male Altmer, Nirrarien, she believed spoke to her, "I hope you are not as shy as they."
Elevainia chuckled as she looked to the other two and back to him, "I do believe shy is an understatement. I will not ignore you though, I just need some time to cope with this. I just haven't been around others for awhile. I'm sure you can help ease my uneasiness though." She giggled to hide her nerves, she never was very good at talking to others, at least for as long as she could remember.

I don't understand this paragraph, is Elevainia hitting on Nirrarien? I mean if there is gonna be a sex scene please tell me in advance, because-I'm sure you can help ease my uneasiness though-sounds very provocative. If so, I thought she was with Atalil. O-o

Arlathina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiiLover on Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:53 pm

Oh.... o.O no, no. She supposed to be an awkward person. Shes never talked to anyone really besides Atalil. She means uneasiness by he can talk to her to help her feel more comfortable. That was my bad I should've clarified. Besides, It never said that she liked him, just that she realized he started to like her.

YuukiiLover
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lilwolfygurl on Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:45 pm

Are you still taking character apps? I was curious to know whether you guys wanted another female or male character.
To those who loved this world... and knew friendly company therein: This reunion is for you.

lilwolfygurl
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arlathina on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:23 pm

@YuukiiLover Oh I see. My bad, I wasn't reading between the lines. xD

@lilwolfygurl If I were you I would do either. We have 2 males and 2 females, so either way your going to upset the balance. Therefore, what does it matter? I am also trying to figure out if the character HAS to be an Elf. I mean in the Thalmor alliance there is Altmer and Bosmer, but I am sure there is exceptions. If you choose to be an Elf, I would pick Bosmer. I think a Male Bosmer would be cool. Anyways, it is up to you! I look forward to seeing you in the RP! :)

Arlathina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiiLover on Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:16 am

@Arlathina Haha Its okay, It sounded pretty Provocative after I read it again, But I guess It does fit if shes Awkward.

@lilwolfygurl Welcome! I've actually never seen in anything there be more women then men. That'd be awesome! But your choice lol. I look forward to seeing you in RP as well.

YuukiiLover
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:55 pm

@Lilwolfygurl: No, you don't have to be an elf, you can be any race, just explain how you came to work for the Thalmor. In fact, I'd rather you weren't an elf, since Do'Khaj is currently the only none-elf.

Flexar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arlathina on Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:07 pm

Sorry guys, I was just getting very bored waiting for you guys to finish your convo. So I just thought, well if you don't wanna wait, just join the talking! :D

@Flexar Yeah, I agree with you. I felt really bad because you were the only character who wasn't Elven. Now you will has a friend! :D

Arlathina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lilwolfygurl on Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:52 pm

I should have my app in later this evening. (: It won't be Elven aha.

lilwolfygurl
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arlathina on Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:59 pm

Yay! ^-^ *Hugs wolfy!* I am so happy we are going to finally have everyone. What race will it be? I want a spoiler! :D The suspense, it is killing me! D:

Arlathina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nasurate6 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:09 pm

Whoops. >.> Seems I've a fair bit of catching up to do.

Nasurate6
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arlathina on Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:50 pm

@Nasturate6 Yeah, don't blame yourself Nasurate, I am on constantly. I have no life. Dx

Arlathina
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!