Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

United We Stand, Assembled We Fight

a part of “United We Stand, Assembled We Fight”, a fictional universe by Bromander Shepard.

With the Avengers gone and many of the world's heroes dead can those few remaining brave souls stand up and unite to fend off the return of the Reapers?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “United We Stand, Assembled We Fight”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:05 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "United We Stand, Assembled We Fight"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I should go.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: United We Stand, Assembled We Fight

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashtonwolf on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:44 am

can i reserve the Iron Man Kid

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ashtonwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:03 am

Sure, spots yours. I was hoping we'd get a Stark kid lol Send me the app when your done and I'll give you the nod.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:59 am

I'm going to go original and pray no one takes a canon I've played before and not do him/her justice lol. I understand people making their own interpretation because you can never get it exact, but even getting close to their personality isn't difficult. There was a character in that list of the dead that I wouldn't have minded playing, but yeah, this original character is screaming for me to play lol. I just have to try something new.

This is a character I haven't been able to get off the ground yet since the games I've put him in have died or never even started. He's a police officer, and his hero name is Hazmat. I'll submit his profile to you as soon as I make small additions and tweak to it. I'm sure you can imagine his uniform. It would be more SWAT-looking than the average police outfit.

Also, I have never played Mass Effect, so I don't know what The Reapers are besides aliens that want to destroy the Earth.

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:04 am

This crossover seems absurdly awesome to me for some reason. WHY IT SO COOL?!?

Anyhoos......can I do a Parker son/relative Carnage?

---

Also, whats the general idea for the plot? Wolverine gonna be the new avenger leader? RP starts with hero recruitment spree?

Just curious.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:12 am

@Sonata The reapers are giant robot space cthulhu who number in the "holyshit that's a freaking TON" and are each about the size of the empire state building and have giant death ray lasers. And they also turn humans into cyborg-zombies called husks....

Speaking of husks..... any of the other mass effect race husk versions gonna be in this? Are we excluding the other mass effect races?

*edit* sorry, this double post should have been an edit.....

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:18 am

I'm really glad you all like the idea ;]

@Max, feel free to do Parker's son. I'd be interested to see what you come up with.

@Sonata here's a link to everything you could ever need to know about the reapers. http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Reaper but Max summed it up pretty well lol and yeah the husks will be here in force. The other mass effect races will not be however. The reaper variants of those races will be.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:43 pm

I submitted my cop, and thanks for the link. I read over it, but I may just go watch a Mass Effect Let's Play to get more depth and details lol. I won't have a PS3 or XBOX 360 or any of that latest shit until I get my own place, which won't be for a few months.

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:08 pm

Finished char. PM me if anything needs changing. I tried to check out some of the avengers universe Spider Man lore (Earth 616?) but after a while it kinda just made my head spin. So in the end I tried to keep it as vague as possible. If that needs changing I would greatly benefit from specifics.

*edit* Oh, and I borrowed some of the base char sheet topics from Sonata, hope that's ok.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:41 pm

Nah, I don't care. I got the character sheet from a game I was in that never started called Metropolis. I thought it looked nice, so I kept it. The GM may need to put out a role player's wanted.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:45 am

And now we have four, very cool. I'm hoping to get a few more people before we kick this off, hope you all can be gimmie a few more days lol And yeah I think I will put out a quick wanted add

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:10 am

WWe're looking at 5 unique and interesting additions now and would probably be fine starting as is. I'd like to give another day or so for late comers to send an app in before kicking this thing off however if you guys would like to start now I'll gladly throw out the starting post so we can get underway. Up to you

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby greengoat on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:35 pm

Ready whenever you are Commander.

greengoat
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:07 pm

Eh, I don't really mind if you start now, but I'd be up for one or more peeps. Of course, people can always join post start. I'm up for either.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:31 am

Alright first post is up, feel free to begin rping everybody!

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby greengoat on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:39 am

posted, but I lost my first post when RPG said I wasn't logged in when I was. damn. So have this second and shorter post.

greengoat
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:47 am

lol that just happened to me yesterday with a different rp

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:33 am

I'll get a post up soon. I've just been so lazy, and I keep gaming. But yeah, I'll force one because I need to post for a few games.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby greengoat on Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:20 pm

OH JESUS!! I didn't realize the chat was linked to the IC. Damn. How do you delete a post?

greengoat
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby greengoat on Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:55 am

dont worry about it.

greengoat
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!