Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Twelve Guardians

The Twelve Guardians

a part of “The Twelve Guardians”, a fictional universe by Berwald Oxenstierna.

The kingdom of Winterfall is recovering from a very long war and its king is being assassinated by many unknown forces. Will you, one of twelve guardians, be able to keep the king safe? <MANY SPOTS NEEDED TO BE FILLED>

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Twelve Guardians”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Twelve Guardians

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Berwald Oxenstierna on Tue May 08, 2012 10:58 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Twelve Guardians"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Berwald Oxenstierna
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Twelve Guardians

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Tue May 08, 2012 11:38 pm

Could I have Guardians 4 and 5?

RUN

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Berwald Oxenstierna on Tue May 08, 2012 11:39 pm

Sorry but only one guardian please...and can you tell me his/her power? Because I'm still going to change the position a lot so...*shrugs*

Berwald Oxenstierna
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Tue May 08, 2012 11:40 pm

May I reserve the guardian with Fire power? Thank you

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Berwald Oxenstierna on Tue May 08, 2012 11:47 pm

Sure, blackwolf ^^...

Berwald Oxenstierna
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Tue May 08, 2012 11:57 pm

Are we allowed to reserve yet? Because I'm tinkering with an idea for the guardian that has the power over sound.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Wed May 09, 2012 12:02 am

N' I'm thinking of the Guardian for Speed. :D Yes?

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Berwald Oxenstierna on Wed May 09, 2012 12:02 am

Yes...you are allowed to reserve right now...but if someone else is interested in the spot, you will compete with each other and of course, the best char wins.

And your spots are reserved, Renminri, blackwolf, seveneleven...

Berwald Oxenstierna
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Wed May 09, 2012 12:08 am

What kind of setting is this rp in? 'Cause if it's sort-of sci-fi/fantasy, I'll go with sound

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Wed May 09, 2012 12:14 am

I'd like to reserve a villain, please.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Wed May 09, 2012 12:16 am

Fine, I'll go with Earth. But, how exactly will I fill in the form?

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Berwald Oxenstierna on Wed May 09, 2012 12:17 am

Earth is reserved for you, RebornAncient12

and yes, your spot is reserved for you, The Protagonist

EDIT: this is still a work-in-progress...that means when I finish it, I will have a char sheet for you to fill so do not worry
Last edited by Berwald Oxenstierna on Wed May 09, 2012 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Berwald Oxenstierna
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Wed May 09, 2012 12:19 am

Fine, I'll go with Earth. But, how exactly will I fill in the form?

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Wed May 09, 2012 12:23 am

I'm a big fan of the element Water,but I find the power of Animals quite interesting as well.So...let's see if anyone takes one of the spots.If they do,I'll take the other one.
>.<' Sorry,I just couldn't make up my mind.
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Berwald Oxenstierna on Wed May 09, 2012 12:26 am

Alright...

Berwald Oxenstierna
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Wed May 09, 2012 12:27 am

Yeah!
Last edited by RebornAncient12 on Wed May 09, 2012 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Wed May 09, 2012 12:57 am

Can I reserve the King's Daughter please?
ImageImage

candykitten
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Wed May 09, 2012 1:10 am

Boo no ice x'D
Could we make water work as ice if it were cold enough? Lol.
I'd like to reserve water either way c:

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Berwald Oxenstierna on Wed May 09, 2012 2:45 am

Yes, your spots are reserved for you, candykitten, Fallen...

To Fallen: Well, ice is still a part of water, isn't it? Just like rock is still a part of Earth and music is a part of Sound...so technically, a char with water power can control ice as well as water.

Berwald Oxenstierna
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Wed May 09, 2012 3:08 am

So that just means if Fallen takes Water,I'm going for the Guardian of Animals. :)

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!