Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Chasing Rin Hayashi

Chasing Rin Hayashi

a part of “Chasing Rin Hayashi”, a fictional universe by Kaire23.

CLOSED! Go join the remake of this RP! http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/chasing-rin-hayashii/

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Chasing Rin Hayashi”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Chasing Rin Hayashi

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:23 pm

Hello everyone! What do you think of my first R.P? Did i do a good job? Anything you like? anything i need to change or add? Tell me and I'll try to fix them right away.
"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night."

-- Edgar Allen Poe

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaire23
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Chasing Rin Hayashi

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:16 am

First of all amazing story I really like it :) Could I reserve the Leader of the Chikyuu no Mirai? I have more questions but I'll wait till you answer this to ask.
With the Regret of Ambition in my left hand and the Regret of War in my right I beseech thee, Goddess... Lead me to a Glorious Victory!! And see before you the True Incandescent Lion!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Setsugie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:34 am

Of course! I'll keep it reserved and thanks for the complement. It means a lot to me

Kaire23
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taroo on Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:23 am

I would like to reserve the leader of the Shikaku
"All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love." ~ Leo Tolstoy

Taroo
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:11 am

Okay. I'll reserve her right now :)

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:35 pm

Oh! Setsugie, you said you had questions you wanted to ask? (I saw you and chat and tried to get a hold of you but felt too much like a creeper and decided to just come back here XD)

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:09 pm

Well yeah I wanted to ask if I could have a sword with a spirit inside like an angel, demon or goddess but I think its a no since I think he has to many things in my opinion.
And about making my char a 70 year old with the looks of a 20 year old but I changed that. OwO

Also I posted my char I hope hes alright if anythings wrong I'll edit ^-^

Setsugie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:11 pm

I think it'll be alright for you to have the sword with a spirit inside it ^^

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:17 pm

Cool thanks I might add it later though I need to get ready to go to he movies know I'll be seeing you guys later hopefully. :)

Setsugie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:31 am

Could you guys spread the word about this r.p. so we could get it moving? it'd help a lot :)

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Linky95 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:20 am

could you consider my charactor for your rp? i know im new but this looks amazing.

Linky95
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:24 am

Of course ^^ just about to accept it but i do suggest one thing. You should read over your thing before submitting it to check for spelling errors.

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Linky95 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:53 pm

I'm terribly sorry about the spelling errors, I was in a terrible rush. I had to get to my violin lesson and had ten minutes to do this before I had to leave and I wanted to submit a character as soon as possible. Thanks for accepting my character for this rp, I'm really happy you did.

Linky95
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:06 am

No problem :) I just hope we can get this started some time. People aren't really joining.

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:36 pm

Ima check if some friends are interested though I won't make any promises :<

Setsugie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:50 pm

Okay. Thank you :D

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taroo on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:47 pm

I could make another character...

Taroo
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:54 pm

That'd work. I'll make another too.

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:29 pm

Okay, I think I'm just gonna start and hope some people jump on the band wagon.

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:41 pm

Hey, I'll apply right now, wait for my OC :D

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!