Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Contained

Contained

a part of “Contained”, a fictional universe by skindeep.

No one warned us. It started as just a rumor. No we are left to survive.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Contained”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Contained

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skindeep on Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:48 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Contained"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

skindeep
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Contained

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PreachingLegionary on Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:55 pm

This RP seems nice ^^. Could I reserve a Lone Survivor spot? I'll make the character tomorrow

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PreachingLegionary
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:55 pm

I listened to the broadcast and it was freaking scary! I was so freaked out! Reserve a girl in the group please!
ImageImageBitch please. I'm a land shark ^.^ImageImage

hanybanany
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skindeep on Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:58 pm

PreachingLegionary wrote:This RP seems nice ^^. Could I reserve a Lone Survivor spot? I'll make the character tomorrow

No Problem!

skindeep
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skindeep on Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:00 pm

hanybanany wrote:I listened to the broadcast and it was freaking scary! I was so freaked out! Reserve a girl in the group please!

Glad, I worked on it for a while, it was super hard lol!!!!! Sure can, i'll reserve for you now!

skindeep
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:44 pm

Can I have a group girl, please? I will probably make her tonight.
Hanybanany: JENNA MARBLES!
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:46 pm

This looks extremely interesting! I would really like to join, but quick question.

Can I reserve 2 characters ?

If so, I would like them to be sisters. The older one would be my primary character, but I would like for her to have a little sister (maybe like 8-12 years old) who she has to protect.

also, they would be loners, but eventually join the group

Let me know if this is okay so I can start on my characters :D

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skindeep on Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:24 pm

Horseygirl wrote:Can I have a group girl, please? I will probably make her tonight.
Hanybanany: JENNA MARBLES!

Happy to have you'll I'll reserve her for sure!!!! I love the Jenna Marbles thing to!!!!!! <3

skindeep
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:14 pm

Thanks! Took a while to find that gif! Haha!
*Oh I finished my character if you all want to take a look :)

hanybanany
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skindeep on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:17 pm

hanybanany wrote:Thanks! Took a while to find that gif! Haha!
*Oh I finished my character if you all want to take a look :)

Sweet! Can't wait!

skindeep
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:29 pm

May I reserve a couple spot, homosexual preferred please? ^^ And I'll make a character sheet ASAP.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skindeep on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:34 pm

Dumisa wrote:May I reserve a couple spot, homosexual preferred please? ^^ And I'll make a character sheet ASAP.

You got it! Thanks for joining!

skindeep
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:44 pm

skindeep wrote:
Dumisa wrote:May I reserve a couple spot, homosexual preferred please? ^^ And I'll make a character sheet ASAP.

You got it! Thanks for joining!

Thanks. I read the idea and absolutely loved it. You're welcome.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Could I reserve the other homosexual couple spot?
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skindeep on Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:12 pm

PrincessBoy wrote:Could I reserve the other homosexual couple spot?

Yeps it's yours!!!

skindeep
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sullenkiller on Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:33 pm

I was wondering if I could reserve both g survivors. I wanted to make a brother and sister.
TYPE YOUR NAME: Crystyn
TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR ELBOW:bcrthy  n
TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN:  crsstbdjdhen
SLAM YOUR FACE ON THE KEYBOARD: Roleplaying is awesome, and you know it. 

-Now it is certain. Even your face thinks so. 

Sullenkiller
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skindeep on Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:44 pm

Sullenkiller wrote:I was wondering if I could reserve both g survivors. I wanted to make a brother and sister.

Sure Thing! Glad to have you :D

skindeep
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sullenkiller on Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:00 am

Hey, I was wondering if I could make the sister six. I know it says 15-25 but I was just wondering. If not that's fine to. 

Sullenkiller
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skindeep on Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:17 am

Sullenkiller wrote:Hey, I was wondering if I could make the sister six. I know it says 15-25 but I was just wondering. If not that's fine to. 

Yep that's perfectly fine the age range is just general. I just want most of the character's in that range.

skindeep
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sullenkiller on Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:21 am

Thankies! I'll have them up by tommorow morning! XD

Sullenkiller
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!