Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

E.P.I.C. Reborn: The Milele Jua

Combat Strategy

a part of “E.P.I.C. Reborn: The Milele Jua”, a fictional universe by Gintoki Sakata.

You have just been given an acceptance letter to a school you have never heard of nor applied to, but none the less you decide to go. It tells you that you were handpicked to attend this school because of your "special" skills.(4 roles left)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “E.P.I.C. Reborn: The Milele Jua”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Combat Strategy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:54 pm

Aki thought of a way for the whole 1st fight scene to roll out. He wants you guys to help out in making it better. Just post your suggestions, and opinions here.

Aki's plan: The members of the Apocalypse factions get into E.P.I.C., but still end up setting off on an alarm. The principal goes down thinking it ones of the new students getting lost, and when he gets there, they attack him and destroy his suit. He barely gets away, but not before he turns on some of the heavy duty alarms and traps to slow them down. While Apocalypse is dealing with that, he goes and gets some of the new students to help him stop them, while he locks the others in auditorium.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Combat Strategy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:04 pm

Is the objective going to be killing, or just incapacitating? And are there going to be NPCs to fight, or just other players?
How I feel when writing a post...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:08 pm

We haven't really thought that part all the way through. Thats why I made this thread. Any ideas on Apocalypse's main objective for this mission? I guess there are going to be normal guards for Apocalypse to cut through, but after they beat the HM is when the E.P.I.C. students come in. Since the tech girl is infultrating as a student, she could probably do some searching, and hacking, and stuff while everyone else acts as a diversion.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:07 pm

Well, Atm I am just playing a student, but for the Apocalypse main objective, maybe just figuring out where the Milele Jua is hidden in, or somewhere nearby the school and information on the specifics of its security.

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:26 pm

yes there will be NPC to fight lol and thats not a bad idea slcam like some inside help would make it ezer to understand how Apocalypse got in in the 1st place she could like unlock a door or find a way for the others to get in

Akionakamura
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:30 pm

For now, I think a security breach, so that infiltrating E.P.I.C. will be even easier the next time would be a good goal. But also finding info on the Milele Jua. For now, the main group will probably just be a distraction, while Rio does her job.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StefanLF on Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:48 am

hey i've edited Drake to suit to a mission to E.P.I.C, if you don't like the idea, I'll change it back.

StefanLF
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:14 am

I don't see anything wrong with it. Although this enforces the fact that your character is more of a thief than a swordsman. Your choice though. xD

Edit: Since there are people without E.P.I.C. charry's we can start the meeting point for the 3 factions. Famine can just say their leader is late or something, and Pestilence can bring like 1 person with the leader, and have the rest on standby, if they need backup. Originally I only needed the leader and one subordinate from each faction, so that should work. War will have to work their way into the rp later.

Edit: Actually. I thought of a better idea. I editted things out for the Apocalypse section of the intro, along with the roles for War.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolkatlove on Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:52 am

How are we writing the direct combat? Is there a particular style you want to be used?

Lolkatlove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:13 am

None specificly. xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!