Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Way Out West

Way Out West

a part of “Way Out West”, a fictional universe by Luv-is-a-Bug.

An action-packed RP set in the Wild West in the fictional town of Splitcreek, Arizona. Grab your gun and pick a side; the Wild West waits for no one. ((Accepting charries for the foreseeable future.))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Way Out West”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Way Out West

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:25 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Way Out West"

Right, so welcome to "Way Out West". Any questions, comments, concerns, suggestions, jokes, stories, thoughts, ideas, light-bulb-moments may be posted here! OoC discussion is at least half the fun of a RP, so feel free to chat and exchange character ideas here. Looking forward to seeing you... Way Out West. :-) (Corny joke for the win!)
"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing." --Benjamin Franklin

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Way Out West

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:21 pm

Nice Roleplay Idea, I must say. Your charrie, Kate reminds me of Kate Barlow from Holes.

Is that alright, by the way? That in my charrie sheet I mentioned a non-existent graveyard/church?

Could we add one in? :o
I guess that makes me the LUCKY one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PreachingLegionary on Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:25 pm

Now this is interesting and I think I'll join up as an outlaw and I hope it's alright if he has a NPC gang at his hands, nothing big but big enough to protect him from dying when he tries to rob a store or something ^^

PreachingLegionary
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:07 pm

Undying Darkness- Ha ha, funny you should mention it. Kate's been swimming around in my head for ages and is the subject of several crappy stories I wrote in 5th and 6th grade. XD I used to have a slight obsession with Shia Labeouf and, as a result, every movie he was in.

It's totally fine that you made reference to a graveyard and I'll happily add one to the town description.

PreachingLegionary- Sounds great. :-) Looking forward to seeing your character.

We still need members and lots of them, so if you guys know anyone who might be interested in joining, tell them about W.O.W!

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:23 pm

"Splitcreek Graveyard" has been added to the list of geographical features.

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PreachingLegionary on Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:10 pm

Alright I made my character and hopefully he looks alright.. I kept changing him so some parts might not match with other info, and I wouldn't mind making another character for the RP if it's alright with everyone?

PreachingLegionary
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:35 pm

Hmm Interesting RP. I might join, Dunno which though, Either Outlaw or Lawman, Pending what I consider for a char.

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:56 pm

PreachingLegionary- Gotta say, I'm loving Bell already. My kind of outlaw for sure. XD And you're welcome to make a second character, in fact, you're welcome to make as many characters as you like, provided you can play them all adequately and devote a significant amount of time to each.

Firewind- Whatever you pick, we'd be glad to have you!

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:23 pm

Figured I'd try out a miner, who's willing to join any posse the lawmen might form.
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:29 pm

Welcome, Irish Wolf. Darby's been accepted, and is currently listed as a miner under town characters. If he ends up a lawmen, I'll post him there, too. :)

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:56 pm

To InvisibleSoul, should she happen across this OoC board:
I literally just looked at the OoC board for Le Cirque and saw you'd posted there, and I wanted to tell you that it seriously made my day. I tried to message you, but I suck at using this site and I've either sent the same message to you 3 times or not at all. It keeps showing up in my outbox instead of my sent messages.
In any case, I hope you hear from me somehow, because I wanted to say I MISS you! Foo RP gang FTW. Seriously, you are so talented and amazing, and it'd be a privilege to talk/RP with you again.

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazygumbomb on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:24 pm

I was thinking about making a character, is it ok if I have a different bar than silver spurs?

crazygumbomb
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:41 pm

Crazygumbomb- Happy to hear you're thinking of joining. You can have a different saloon than Silver Spur, but you're more than welcome to just own that one if you like. It'd be nice if all bar activity happened in one central area, and Silver Spur was what I had in mind, but I won't stop you if you'd really like to make a separate saloon. :-)

Everyone- Planning on posting tomorrow morning. Get ready. ;)

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazygumbomb on Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:55 am

Just finished my char, if theres anything you want me to change or just giving a opinion, just tell me so.

crazygumbomb
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:22 pm

Crazygumbomb and Flexar: Both of your charries have been accepted. :-)

Everyone: I was hoping to have heard from Delirious by now; I really didn't want to start without her, but if she's not around by noon today I'll type up the first post and we'll get underway. Anyone who would like to post a second character is welcome to, provided you can devote an adequate amount of time to said character and play him/her properly. I'd happily accept at least a half dozen more charries, so tell your friends about W.O.W, please!

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:17 pm

May I ask why apostrophes have been replaced by three question marks in the descriptions of the areas in this roleplay?

Flexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:44 pm

Beats me. Formatting error? Anyhow, I'm in the process of fixing it.

In the meantime, you guys are now free to post.

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:10 pm

Finally made up my mind about either good guy or bad guy and submitted my character. :/ Hope he's decent.

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:27 pm

Firewind- Your character has been accepted. Happy posting!

Awesome posts so far. Hope everyone's enjoying the RP as much as I am.

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazygumbomb on Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:53 pm

Is it ok if we have characters that are very minor and don't have a character bio to advance the plot

crazygumbomb
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!