Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dungeon Crawlers

Dungeon Crawlers

a part of “Dungeon Crawlers”, a fictional universe by Aniihya.

You are in a party of adventurers who take on quests for money. The more the quests the more they find about about villains. They now face death, weird monsters, mental maidens and more.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dungeon Crawlers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Dungeon Crawlers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:36 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Dungeon Crawlers"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Dungeon Crawlers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sench on Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:21 pm

So you decided to make it after all :3
Irony is lost on those whose behavior is ironic. Isn't that... ironic?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sench
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:45 pm

Yes but I might make the other one too but tomorrow.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:11 pm

This looks like it could be fun. I may try and make a character either tonight or tomorrow sometime. Are you looking for any specific class-types or just whatever we want to come up with? Either way is fine with me.
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:04 pm

Question! May I please have a list of what is and what is not considered a race? I'm really interested in this roleplay, so I was also wondering on what races there are.

angel51897
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lainpinky131 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:02 pm

hi, this looks cool, so I was thinking about making a Character. Could I make an Elven Mage please. Or Wizard or Witch, doesn't matter really. If I can, thank you.

Lainpinky131
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:46 am

It is this simple: You are an adventurer. You can be a mage, wizard, fighter, beserker, whatever. With races examples would be: elf, orc, furry, neko, wolfman, demon (with demon you would have to specify what kind of demon), though angels are not allowed, just people with wings WITHOUT halos are allowed, and so on.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sench on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:55 am

I am having a bit of trouble coming up with an original and humorous character. Could someone throw a few ideas my way, please?

Sench
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:53 am

Someone who acts before thinking like you know "LEEERROOYYY JEENNKINSS". Or a womanizer who is a failure at being so.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:33 pm

Could be a character who brags about how strong they are but has yet to ever actually win a fight. Gives you something to build towards later on.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:17 pm

Hm. I'll have a character up by tonight.

This strikes me as an rp that's more impressive in execution, rather than presentation. Hopefully, at least. lol

Smith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waenos on Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:56 am

So, this'll be a not-so-serious roleplay in a fantasy setting? I believe that I will join. There's always a chance that I won't, but I probably will. Now, to come up with a character...

Edit: I've begun creating my character. Hopefully I'm not going too far with the 'not-so-seriousness'.

Edit of an edit: ...I really think I went overboard with my character. Well, let's see if he'll get accepted.

Waenos
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:37 am

Shall we start or wait for Sench to make a character?

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:42 am

Whatever suits ya, boss~

Not like Sench will miss anything in the first few rounds of posting.

Smith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sench on Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:38 pm

Smith wrote:Whatever suits ya, boss~

Not like Sench will miss anything in the first few rounds of posting.

That's true. I just submitted a character by the way. :P

Sench
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:19 pm

As long as you dont go overboard with your character Sench, its fine.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sench on Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:32 pm

I don't intend to, but if you feel I'm doing it at any point, please tell me.

Sench
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waenos on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:10 am

And so the adventure of Chaos and his minions begins...

Waenos
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacintoRain on Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:38 pm

Hm...I'm fairly interested in this RP, is it too late to join?
-Insert poem here-

JacintoRain
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:42 pm

Its not too late to join.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!