Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ah, thats my family

Ah, thats my family

a part of “Ah, thats my family”, a fictional universe by austyn101.

A crazy family with a not so chill dad.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ah, thats my family”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Ah, thats my family

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby austyn101 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:29 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Ah, thats my family"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Richard B. Riddick: You made three mistakes. First, you took the job. Second, you came light. A four man crew for me? Fucking insulting. But the worst mistake you made...
[Toombs darts for the gun rack which he finds to be empty while Riddick smiles]
Richard B. Riddick: ...empty gun rack.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

austyn101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: Ah, thats my family

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sullenkiller on Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:45 pm

Can I reserve daughter 3.
TYPE YOUR NAME: Crystyn
TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR ELBOW:bcrthy  n
TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN:  crsstbdjdhen
SLAM YOUR FACE ON THE KEYBOARD: Roleplaying is awesome, and you know it. 

-Now it is certain. Even your face thinks so. 

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sullenkiller
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby austyn101 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:47 pm

Duaghter 3 is Sullenkiller's.

austyn101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:55 pm

May I have daughter 2
you cut my soul.
i cut my skin.
its like a game.
but who will win?

KayEyeEmm
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby austyn101 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:04 pm

She is all yours kayEyeEmm.

austyn101
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:29 pm

Can I take the wife spot? And do you need her to be something specific or can I play her the way I want?

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby austyn101 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:31 pm

She is yours, and you can play her the way you want.

austyn101
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:54 pm

yey! submitted- can she have a college boy lover? or do you want her to be faithful?:)

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:39 am

Hi! Can I reserve the cute little baby girl? :)

By the way, how old does she have to be? Can she be like, a normal baby, or an extraordinary one?

angel51897
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:03 am

Could I reserve one of the boys as I would like to try out my autistic character
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BubbleYum on Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:31 am

Can I reserve sister that's 10

BubbleYum
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby austyn101 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:24 am

Wow wow wow! Interst in this rp here!BubbleYum, the 10 year old sister is yours, NightWolf, You can have one of the boys, and he can be autistiic, ANgel, I saw your character for her, and she is great, she can be any age, as long as she is a baby. The wife can have a collage lover, but as long as she keeps it a secret.

austyn101
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BubbleYum on Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:05 pm

Submitted the sister :]

BubbleYum
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForeverADream on Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:08 pm

So, I was wondering if I could submit a character to be a babysitter for the family and/or possibly a girlfriend for Caleb?

ForeverADream
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby austyn101 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:46 pm

Yes Foreverdream you can be a babysitter, and or a girlfriend for Caleb, or both if you want.

austyn101
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:49 pm

Would anyone want to play Claudia's lover boy? He can be obsessed with the mom. Anyone?

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby austyn101 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:09 am

I may play the dad, but I will play him!

austyn101
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sullenkiller on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:55 am

I havidea! Ignore it if you want but what if one of the kids saw there mom with the guy? Just an idea. :))

Sullenkiller
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby austyn101 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:59 am

Its a good idea, Sullenkiller.

austyn101
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:32 pm

Ahh but the question is who

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!