Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Marked and Bitten

Marked and Bitten

a part of “Marked and Bitten”, a fictional universe by Fruity_Loopsxx.

In Tulsa,Oklahoma The house of night boarding school is where they train the future of the Vampyre race and for the next generation of their kind all until the transfer students come and a gathering evil that grows stronger....

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Marked and Bitten”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Marked and Bitten

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:29 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Marked and Bitten"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"With great party comes great cleaning responsibilities." - Luke Gallagher, SLiDE.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Marked and Bitten

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lokisma on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:40 pm

CAN I HAVE ZAYN?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lokisma
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:41 pm

Sure He's yours,i'm still in the editing process but it's almost done

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForeverADream on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:49 pm

Hello! I was wondering if I could add a fc of Linda Adams as a vampyre?

By the way, I am SOO happy someone created a HoN rp! Ive been dying for one! :)

ForeverADream
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:52 pm

This looks great, and I loved the house of night books!!

Could I reserve FC : Nina Dobrev please? :)
“In my dream I know I am falling. But there is no up or down, no walls or sides or ceilings, just the sensation of cold and darkness everywhere. I am so scared I could scream. But when I open my mouth, nothing happens. And I wonder if you fall forever and never touch down, is it really still falling? I think I will fall forever.”

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:53 pm

@ ForeverADream,sure just send me the link and i'll add it
@ The_Fallen_Ones,Sure it's nice to see people who love the books just like i do XD

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mgoodwin2 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:54 pm

Can I reserve the taylor swift FC

Orange at the bottom

mgoodwin2
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemonDante on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:09 pm

Seems like an amazing RP! You, have peeked my curiosity.

Reserve me this FC under Vampyre please: Alex Pettyfer

DemonDante
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:27 pm

This looks great, I would love to reserve a vamprye slot. I've never read the books that this is kind of based on, (the only reason I know it's based on them is because my sister has read them), but this still looks like fun.

I think I want my vamp to be a female obviously, and I'm debating between Sky Ferria, Candice Swanepoel, Katie McGrath, and possibly a few others. Hmm... I'll have to think about it. I'll send you a picture of who I choose when I know (:

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:29 pm

Im going to kill myself for doing this...but i love these books have read all of them...

may i have fc: candice accola
When will people understand that words
can cut as sharply as any blade, and that
those cuts leave scars upon our souls?

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:31 pm

sure,she's yours

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:37 pm

Alright, I've got it, I'll have a female vamp, but could the face claim please be: Julianne Hough ?

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:39 pm

sure,i'll add her in

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:43 pm

Um, if Emma Watson is already reserved for me then I would like to keep her, but if I have an evil twin who already reserved her, then can I have Victoria Justice (the vampyre)?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:49 pm

I'll send in my character soon :)

Hi desire99600

Hi airedeiagrace

And Horseygirl, I believe my older sister who used to use this website used to know you her usermane was Emily3456, she showed me some of your roleplays before I joined :)

(Loving the fact that I know most of you all right now...)

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:56 pm

yes you may have her

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:03 pm

Hi fallen! Ive told you, you can call me Aire :P

and I can not wait till the next book comes out...

and I will get done my character soon

I am in so over my head but no one needs to know that right?

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:05 pm

The_fallen_ones: well hi there! I remember your sister. ;D

Fruityloops: So is Emma mine, or do I have Victoria Justice?

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:06 pm

whichever one you choose XD

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:10 pm

Emma, please. I was just confused when I came on and saw my name already there. ;D

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!