Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Into The Night, Forever Free

OOC Discussion And Sign-Up

a part of “Into The Night, Forever Free”, a fictional universe by Imperial Waltz.

We tread amongst the quiet gates of the skies, stars to our backs as we traverse the cold. Children of Earth and stone, now roam through the stars a-bold. Move forward into the night and let freedom take hold.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Into The Night, Forever Free”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

OOC Discussion And Sign-Up

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:14 pm

Hello all.

To keep in short and sweet: I am, of course, the GM of this roleplay and would like to extend my greetings to you all. I will be posting supplementary information about some of the races within the Fleet shortly and if you so choose I highly encourage creating your own race. Or play as the ones I've given you, all's fine.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

So without further ado,

Welcome to the Fleet!
Last edited by Imperial Waltz on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Into The Night, Forever Free

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:49 pm

Race thread is up.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:22 am

Ohai. I'll, uh.. yeah.. be makin' a character or whatever. Soon.

Imperial Waltz made me do it.

"Okay, look. We both said a lot of things that you're going to regret. But I think we can put our differences behind us.. for science.. you monster." ~ GLaDOS, Portal 2

The Adversary
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:15 am

I swear you two are the same person.

Anyways, just stopped in to wish you luck with your new roleplay. Ciao. :)

Modesty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:34 am

What be these heathen claims of my not existing?!

And thank you so much. :D

The Adversary
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:39 am

Thanks Modesty, I appreciate it. :)

And Ad new well beforehand I was creating this, its just...well...he's Ad.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years

Re: OOC Discussion And Sign-Up

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:28 am

Why do I detect condescension?

The Adversary
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:24 am

Alright,Ad. Character accepted

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:12 pm

Hey Imperial! How's it going? I just wanted to stop in and say Hiya!
How I feel when writing a post...

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:30 pm

slcam wrote:Hey Imperial! How's it going? I just wanted to stop in and say Hiya!

Hey :) Doing well, just trying to get back into the RP scene.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!