Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Official Pokemon League

a part of “The Official Pokemon League”, a fictional universe by Hypnosis.

Using your Nintendo DS or Pokemon Online, register and challenge a league of Gyms and an Elite Four comprised of fellow Pokemon players. For those looking to spice up their Pokemon experience.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Official Pokemon League”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hypnosis on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:16 am

Welcome to the Pokemon League!

Here, you can meet and chat with your peers and competition, discuss Pokemon strategy, and generally promote a friendly environment! Those who are interested, feel free to pipe up; we can't get started without some participants! You can find the official tab for the League here.
"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone, you may still exist, but you have ceased to live." - Mark Twain

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hypnosis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: The Official Pokemon League

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:29 am

Wow, this looks really good and well made! I might just use my Pokemon Online party... That's the point right..?
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hypnosis on Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:11 am

As I said in the intro, things are still just getting started, but essentially yes. You'll be allowed a team of eight Pokemon, provided you adhere to the rules. Once we have some people to fill the Gym Leader slots required, competition can begin. Feel free to submit your registry, however!

Hypnosis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Methodical on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:46 pm

OH MY GAWD. I think i just cried a little. Can you reserve me like the six or seventh gym leader please?

EDIT: Is it possible to use Pokemon:Showdown? I don't have access to PO at the time.

EDIT#2: Actually, I suppose I could use my physical white game.

Yep.

Methodical
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:01 pm

Hey, I want in! I'd like to be a Gym leader... Doesn't matter where in the listing

Edit: I sent something in... I can be built upon if needed!

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hypnosis on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:49 pm

I'm not reserving positions. Unlike the games or anime, I will accept one Gym Leader for each type; competitors will only need to defeat eight before being allowed to challenge the Elite Four. Just get everything set up and let me know! :)

@CotW: Are you only able to use PO, or do you have a physical game?

Hypnosis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:17 pm

I can only use PO, sorry... My DS is shot to hell and I'm broke so no new one...

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hypnosis on Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:39 pm

Don't worry; it doesn't affect your chances at all! ^-^

Hypnosis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:52 pm

Clapping Hurrah! I hope I get in, either as a gym leader or a trainer...

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firebird18 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:12 am

So gym leaders have to go by type? Because I've always thought it would be cool to have gym leaders with Pokemon with similar attributes. At PAXEast they had a Pokemon league and an elite four but the badges were like the mustache badges and each okemon had a mustache of some sort or the shell badge and each Pokemon was a turtle or had some sort of shell. It bought it was hilarious!
A man had sons who were always fighting. He one day told them to get a bundle of sticks. Then, he placed the bundle into the hands of each of them and told them to break it and they were unable to do it. He then opened the bundle, took the sticks separately and again put them into his sons' hands, and they broke them easily. He said: if you are of one mind, and unite to assist each other you will be uninjured by all the attempts of your enemies but if you are divided you will be broken as easily as sticks.

Firebird18
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hypnosis on Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:35 pm

As different a concept as this is, I am trying to maintain a semblance of tradition. :)

Hypnosis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby popper1066 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:39 pm

Is this still running?
ImageImage
Bow Before The Swarm...

popper1066
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!