Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Beastly Beautiful

Beastly Beautiful

a part of “Beastly Beautiful”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

"As much of a monster on the outside as you are within." Six cruel teenagers have been cursed and must be able to find someone to love them who can look within.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Beastly Beautiful”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Beastly Beautiful

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:26 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Beastly Beautiful"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Beastly Beautiful

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:54 pm

may i reserve fc Cher Lloyd?
When will people understand that words
can cut as sharply as any blade, and that
those cuts leave scars upon our souls?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:14 am

Yea, The character sheet will be up shortly.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:19 am

Aiery you do that wayyyy to much O_O

lol i was going to go for that role..but Lucy Hale will work please. Great job on the rp!!
β€œIn my dream I know I am falling. But there is no up or down, no walls or sides or ceilings, just the sensation of cold and darkness everywhere. I am so scared I could scream. But when I open my mouth, nothing happens. And I wonder if you fall forever and never touch down, is it really still falling? I think I will fall forever.”

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:24 am

Lol, that happens to me too. :P

Why thank you very much. I was watching Beauty and The Beast and got the idea....original right? XD

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:55 am

I would like to reserve girl 1 please

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:11 am

Lol Fallen sorry hun <3 luv ya! great minds think alike huh? we definately think alike wayyyyy too much

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KittyKLL on Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:34 am

May I reserve the FC for Troian Bellisario pretty please :)

KittyKLL
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraArsenic on Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:08 am

I would like to reserve girl 3 please
An artist is a neurotic who cures herself with art.

KiraArsenic
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:23 am

Not sure how long reservations last, but I would like to say I am still working on the profile. Thanks :)

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:27 am

They last pretty much two days but I trust you guy to get them up the quickest you can.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:17 pm

im still working on my girls character will get her in as soon as i can but i will be out for most of the day

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:36 pm

Ok, no problem.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:31 pm

Just curious, are you going to post a roleplayers wanted ad to try to get more people and start this?

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!