Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fulton University

Fulton University

a part of “Fulton University”, a fictional universe by UCTigerette.

A roleplay about the Greek System at Fulton! Check it out.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fulton University”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Fulton University

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UCTigerette on Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:00 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fulton University"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
* Nezzera * chaoticsunrise * RaeRaeButterfly *

Beautiful Dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

UCTigerette
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Fulton University

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeavenAndHell on Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:06 am

Can I reserve Emma Watson?
If heaven and hell decide they are both satisfied, illuminate the "No"s on their vacancy signs. If no one's there beside you when your soul embarks, I will follow you into the dark.

~Death Cab For Cutie - I Will Follow You Into The Dark

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HeavenAndHell
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UCTigerette on Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:14 am

I'd love to reserve her for you, but please read the rules and make sure you're still interested.

UCTigerette
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeavenAndHell on Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:17 am

Oh! I have to make a male too! Okay, I'll reserve Emma Watson and Liam Payne, please! (My fave lyrics are in my signature :P)

HeavenAndHell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UCTigerette on Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:18 am

Okay, dear! Reserving them now. You have 24 hours. i can't wait to see them! :D

UCTigerette
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:33 am

Can I reserve Diana Agron and Alex Pettyfer?

...Too many favourite song lyrics to choose from! Can I get back to you on that? :)

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UCTigerette on Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:12 am

Welcome, LittleMissGeorgia! I'd rather you didn't take two presidents if you don't mind. From this point, I don't want anyone taking two Presidents, house members, or Freshmen. I realize that I allowed HeavenAndHell to do that with Freshmen, but I don't want it to become repetitive. Hope you understand. ANY other male character is available to you, but I'll go ahead and reserve Dianna. Let me know what male you want, asap. Okay? (:

UCTigerette
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby _Midnight_ on Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:31 am

Can I reserve Blake Lively and Alex Pettyfer?

(Don't let go of good times, and let the bad ones go, you'll feel fine. And wear your heart out on your sleeve. Love is all you need ~Advice by Christina Grimmie)

_Midnight_
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UCTigerette on Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:47 am

Of course! And welcome!

UCTigerette
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FiresOwnWeakness on Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:50 am

Can I reserve Willa Holland and Logan Lerman?

FiresOwnWeakness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UCTigerette on Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:05 am

Sure thing!

UCTigerette
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FiresOwnWeakness on Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:46 am

I have a question is Willa Hollands the fc of my character and Miley Cyrus supposed to be little sisters or big sisters?

FiresOwnWeakness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:53 am

Sure, I completely get it. Can I have Mark Salling instead?
Last edited by LittleMissGeorgia on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FiresOwnWeakness on Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:59 am

Don't mind my question I totally get it.

FiresOwnWeakness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoonyLunaLoo on Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:27 am

May I reserve Emma Roberts and Josh Hutcherson?

(So if you're asking me I want you to know, when my time comes forget the wrong that I've done...Linkin Park)

LoonyLunaLoo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:34 am

may i have lucy hale and kellan lutz please

we are young so lets set the world on fire... by fun

edit: ill be making my two characters siblings if thats ok, i got an idea...
Last edited by airedeiagrace on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When will people understand that words
can cut as sharply as any blade, and that
those cuts leave scars upon our souls?

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:18 pm

May I reserve Troian Bellisario and Chace Crawford please?

I will not bow, I will not break. I will shut the world away.....Breaking Benjamin

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_love_dance on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:41 pm

Can I reserve Jennifer Lawrence and Robert Patterson?

Favorite song: Dream by Priscilla Ahn

peace_love_dance
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:57 pm

May I please reserve Zayn Malik and Naya Rivera (But can I change the face claim to Jamie Chung?)

Favorite song lyrics: Shelter my eyes from the sun and wait for the birds to fly by...

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:32 pm

Ugh, I love this idea <3 I don't even have time to post in my own roleplays though, let alone another.

*Le sigh.*

I might just stalk it :D That okay with everyone?
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!