Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tyrillia Academy

Tyrillia Academy

a part of “Tyrillia Academy”, a fictional universe by Green~Apple.

In the world of Mithyll, each person is born with a certain mythical creature. . . and before they play a part in the world they go to school. . . (NOT ACCEPTING PEOPLE. . . for now. . .)^^

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tyrillia Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tyrillia Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Green~Apple on Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:33 pm

OOC topic for the roleplay "Tyrillia Academy"

Ask your questions, I will answer and I would like for people who absolutely want to be Blue Bloods to say it here because there are limited places, I think I'm going to narrow it down to five or six places.
Feel free to post here all you want! ^^
Saying of the month :: You'll just never know…so many emotions I choose not to show.
Song of the month :: Jame Vincent McMorrow - We Don't Eat (Adventure Club Remix)

Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Green~Apple
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Tyrillia Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:47 pm

-Le snipped. Got too many roleplays on my hands. :c-
Last edited by DarknessUndying on Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I guess that makes me the LUCKY one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alyx on Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:49 pm

This I like very, very much. May I reserve a blue blood?
“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”

Alyx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeggy on Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:50 pm

Oh my o.o This looks like such a fun RP! I think I'll just be a commoner ;) And I'll be gone for one week starting this Sunday... but I can still pop in when I get back, right? I'll read everyone's posts before I do, and I can make up some little excuse as to why my character will be a bit late, if you start sometime when I'm gone.

Jeggy
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FiresOwnWeakness on Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:51 pm

Should the pictures be anime or real people?

FiresOwnWeakness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SMinSC on Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:53 pm

Can I reserve a Misfit?

SMinSC
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Green~Apple on Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:04 pm

@- Alyx:: One blue blood reserved
@- Jeggy:: Don't worry about being gone I think I'm going to wait for the roleplay to fill up a bit with characters and we'll wait for you ;) just tell me when you get back
@- Fires:: Whatever you want works with me as long as you follow the character sheet ^^
@-SminSC:: You don't need to reserve a misfit because there is an infinite amount but thank you for telling me ^^

Thank you all for posting, I'm still working on somethings but don't forget to check out the OOC regularly ^^ and if anyone feels like inviting people don't hold back or if you have things to propose ;)

Green~Apple
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:41 pm

Can i reserve a blue blood ?
"With great party comes great cleaning responsibilities." - Luke Gallagher, SLiDE.

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Green~Apple on Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:48 pm

@- Fruity:: You may ^^

Green~Apple
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:54 pm

*raises hand quickly* Question! If I'm reading this right, because it's not stated in the intro that it had to be this way, one character in the pair is human, because they are Earth, and one is a mythical creature?
Last edited by candykitten on Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

candykitten
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:56 pm

I would love to help you out with everything but mostly i have a really good idea on the third great war :P

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:09 pm

Can I reserve a blue blood?

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Green~Apple on Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:41 pm

@- Cute:: You may ^^

NOTE!!! There are only three spots left for Blue Bloods !!!

Green~Apple
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Green~Apple on Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:43 pm

@- Candykitty:: no it's another universe, but one is human and the other is mythological I just used earth as an example to say that the life is similar =)

Green~Apple
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:46 pm

Ohk, I will go make my twins now, do you want separate sheets, or would you like me to combine them? I's know how to do both.

*Edit* Or I can make triplets * Long-gated gasp* TRIPLETS!!!!! They would be nobles btw's

candykitten
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SMinSC on Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:58 pm

Just submitted my character, hope you like :).

SMinSC
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Green~Apple on Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:12 pm

@- candykitty:: Twins is fine and that would be good if you could put them in one sheet ^^ nobles is great, I can't wit to see this!!!

@- SMinSC:: I sent you a PM regarding your character, but I really do love her !!!

Green~Apple
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:13 pm

Making triplets instead *evil laugh* XD

candykitten
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockPolotics on Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:15 pm

I have a small question, What are the limits to bonds? I don't mean power or strength wise, i mean like size, shape, type of myth. Like can we have a humanoid bond like Medusa or a giant bond like Atlas? and what kinds of myth? Are we restricted to old myths or can things like Big Foot or Bloody Mary or Dracula be used?

rockPolotics
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Green~Apple on Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:22 pm

@- candykitty:: oh boy. . . I just hope you'll be able to keep up with them . . . ^^'

@- rock:: The size is unlimited and that's why shared dorms will be chosen by the needs of the Bonds and they can come from any myth you want !!! I'd like them to stay more animal related but you can have a werewolf but as I said to another RPer, when the werewolf is in human form it cannot speak and it can only turn human on a full moon (which I will announce). But if you absolutely want to have a humanoid Bond then I will accept them as long as they cannot speak to others except for their Bond (but let's try and keep a stone changing woman out of this ^^')

Green~Apple
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!