Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Captive in a Chemical Garden

a part of “Captive in a Chemical Garden”, a fictional universe by RoseAmedori.

Based on 'The Chemical Garden Trilogy' by Lauren Destefano

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Captive in a Chemical Garden”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseAmedori on Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:28 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Captive in a Chemical Garden"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
And a Chemical Gardener, a Panemaniac, a Morganvillian, a Danosaur, a Zombie, an Undergroundie, an Echelon, a Killjoy and a member of the Undead Army.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RoseAmedori
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Captive in a Chemical Garden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Love? on Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:36 pm

Hello!

Can I reserve the clingy, overly ‘enthusiastic’ bride., but change her Face Claim to Bonnie Wright? Pretty please? :3

Let us all take a moment to appreciate Toby's cuteness...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Love?
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseAmedori on Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:43 pm

Love? wrote:Hello!

Can I reserve the clingy, overly ‘enthusiastic’ bride., but change her Face Claim to Bonnie Wright? Pretty please? :3

Sure. :)

RoseAmedori
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tayloremond on Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:51 pm

Hey'can I reserve the Scared,submissive bride?

I know I can do everything else in the skelly but the history may be the hard pard I will just have to think for a little bit but I will try to get her up ASAP
ISo stick that in your juice box and suck it!

Tayloremond
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseAmedori on Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:03 pm

Tayloremond wrote:Hey'can I reserve the Scared,submissive bride?

I know I can do everything else in the skelly but the history may be the hard pard I will just have to think for a little bit but I will try to get her up ASAP

Yes you can :P
And don't worry yourself about the history, it's the one I'm least bothered about. :)

RoseAmedori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crystalrain on Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:18 pm

Hey! (: Can I reserve the excited, willing bride?

crystalrain
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseAmedori on Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:33 pm

crystalrain wrote:Hey! (: Can I reserve the excited, willing bride?

Yes you can :P

RoseAmedori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeavenAndHell on Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:05 pm

I'd like to reserve Governor 2?
If heaven and hell decide they are both satisfied, illuminate the "No"s on their vacancy signs. If no one's there beside you when your soul embarks, I will follow you into the dark.

~Death Cab For Cutie - I Will Follow You Into The Dark

HeavenAndHell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseAmedori on Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:08 pm

HeavenAndHell wrote:I'd like to reserve Governor 2?

No problem. :)

RoseAmedori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:26 pm

Hey I'd like to reserve Govenor 1 please if that's alright.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseAmedori on Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:49 pm

MaliceInWonderland wrote:Hey I'd like to reserve Govenor 1 please if that's alright.

Of course. :D

RoseAmedori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tayloremond on Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:32 pm

We just Need The Two Goveners And Then We Can Start!!!yayyay

Tayloremond
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:38 pm

Can't wait to start! :D
Memories. They live with you forever. Even if you forget them, they never forget you.
Spoiler: show

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:23 am

I'll have my chara up hopefully sometime tonight or tomorrow. XD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraArsenic on Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:12 pm

Ah! I wish I had found this sooner! I would have loved to make a character for it!
An artist is a neurotic who cures herself with art.

KiraArsenic
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseAmedori on Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:19 pm

KiraArsenic wrote:Ah! I wish I had found this sooner! I would have loved to make a character for it!

You can add a character if you want, or if I don't get the CS for Governor 2 soon, I'll be taking the reservation off of him. :)

RoseAmedori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crystalrain on Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:46 pm

So excited to start!!

crystalrain
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseAmedori on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:26 am

Well, that's everyone...
So who's ready to start? :D

RoseAmedori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:32 am

I am!
This is gonna be interesting.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseAmedori on Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:03 am

So should I wait for everyone else to come online to start or should we just get everyone who is online's introductory posts done? :)

RoseAmedori
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!