Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Disciples of Ash

Disciples of Ash

a part of “Disciples of Ash”, a fictional universe by Deuce.

"As I walk through the valley in the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil as I carry Thy command,"

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Disciples of Ash”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Disciples of Ash

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deuce on Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:58 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Disciples of Ash"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Deuce
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Disciples of Ash

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:07 am

I want to reserve a disciple spot
"The laziness is the engine of progress, who invented the wheel was because, obviously, didn't want walk"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fencer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:19 am

You should turn this into an evil dead rpg loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deuce on Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:42 am

@Fencer
ok

Deuce
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:28 am

This is awesome, I can't decide if I want to be a creature or disciple
Asper knocked,
at the castle keep.
But the gates were barred!
The Gods, asleep!

Asper
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:35 am

I'll reserve a disciple spot, my character doesn't have to be apart of the Abrahamic faith right?

Asper
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:20 am

I don't know whether to pick a Disciple or a person who gets caught up in all of the problems. What I have in mind is to have a character that somehow has a certain demonic trait inside that can be used to a certain degree. So I don't know if that can possibly be a Disciple character, or to be a citizen.

Which also brings me to my next question...what do the 'skills' mean? Do you have certain supernatural powers, or does it mean skills such as efficiency with the blade or gun, etc. Something along those lines?

Just want to clarify things a bit. :)
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deuce on Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:42 pm

@Asper

No, it doesn't have to be Abrahamic faith.

@TnevdaNai

Yeah, skills are swords, guns, being charismatic, etc. Also, I would like to what the demonic trait is. Because, depending on the demonic trait he/she can be a Disciple or someone else. But, the trait would have to be something acquired without the knowledge of the Templar's or Section Leader.

Deuce
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:34 am

Mmm...well, the idea is that a dying demon somehow planted a part of itself into the person. So in other words, the person has minor demonic qualities. Eye color may change when he starts getting agitated, gains a certain superhuman strength when adrenaline starts pumping, body parts may get distorted(hand may become clawed, may sprout sharp edges from body parts, etc, etc) especially when the demon part comes to life at certain situations. Other than that... I think nothing else.

Though I had planned on the character being able to absorb weaker and dying demons, via the demon part of him. But that felt a bit too much.

But if it's not allowed, I can make a normal Disciple just like everyone else. ^_^

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!