Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome To Shadow Town

Welcome To Shadow Town

a part of “Welcome To Shadow Town”, a fictional universe by CookieCupcake.

Corruption and Darkness eats all until the only thing left are blank stares and empty shadows. Will you follow destiny and unravel the darkness before it consumes you also?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome To Shadow Town”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Welcome To Shadow Town

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:50 pm

Welcome To Shadow Town

Hmmm :/ Hope this is a good story that makes lots of people join...

Please reserve, ask questions, talk, chat, discuss ideas, here.

If you wanna add onto the story or make sub-plots you can ask me if it involves me if not GO AHEAD I LOVEEEEE creativity and romance and adventure.

SOOO... YAY >///<
In darkest night's when your afraid. Scared and frightened with no blade.
Close your eyes and il be there. To light the night and open air.
So hold me close and I won't fail. And through this night we shall prevail.

Looking for another RP to join? Why not join mine we could always use more people: http://steamandcogwork.proboards.com

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Welcome To Shadow Town

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:25 pm

So, id like to reserve a Guardian but i don't really know what they are.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:29 pm

o 3o Guardian's are beings that in a sense you have free range with... You can make them just be angels... Make them be more demonic or make them any sort of weird creature you desire heck even an alien like creature if you want...

I do this to encourage creativity and not put shackles on the person creating the character... ANYWAY You can make your guardian whatever you want really so long as you know that, they were chosen by the Creator to guard the chosen ones and make sure they grew up properly on Earth until it was time for them to return to Nevermore and become in a sense it's champions.

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tilly on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:35 pm

Mhmm, yeah, I definitely have to join this! Aah, it sounds like so much fun! May I reserve a Guardian? Just so you know, I'll probably make a male 'cause I've already got an idea of what I want him to be! I've got an exam tomorrow afternoon, but after that I'll sit down and work on him :D

这个月我很慢!对不起!
This month I'm super busy, so sorry for my inactivity!

Tilly
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:54 pm

Alright I reserved for the both of you ^w^

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:58 pm

This roleplay really caught my interest! Uhm, save me a guardian position? I have to run some errands but I will fill out a sheet when I get back. X3

Aradia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:06 pm

Ok o 3o

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:11 pm

I would probably like to reserve a Guardian, but I can play multiple characters should this rp not recieve enough characters.
"Serve the Emperor today. Tomorrow you may be dead." - Thought for the day

cha-kun
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:19 pm

wow the guardians are popular xD and alright thank you ^-^

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:25 pm

I could play a chosen if you would rather have a chosen

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akashi on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:27 pm

may i reserve a guardian please? >w<
“No one that opposes me is allowed to look down on me. Know your place."
-Akashi Seijuuro

akashi
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:35 pm

I suppose I could try running a chosen and my chosen's guardian... I could also run someone else's guardian instead I suppose...

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:02 am

And all the guardian spots are filled WOOHOO~

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:18 am

Hello :) May I please reserve a Chosen? Thank you very much <3

Also, I have a question if that's quite alright. Are the Chosens living on Earth and have they for the past 16 years or did they sleep for 16 years? Will they be in Earth or Nevermore at the very beginning of the roleplay?

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:26 am

The guardians are meant to be older than the chosen, right?

Aradia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:30 am

Guardians don't age but yes they would be older :P

anddd of course you may Layla... As or your questions no they will not have been asleep they would have been raised as normal kids on Earth but they might have had certain abilities or something that other people did not and I'm not sure yet where Il begin the RP maybe on Earth and then have them quickly go to Nevermore...

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:41 am

Gotcha. Thanks for letting me know. X3 I need to decide whether or not my character woll be male or female. :x I don't want to screw up the ratio. Unless I decide that my guardian can change genders. Haha.

Aradia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:51 am

xD lol well I'm sure I'm doing a Female chosen :P I suck at RP-ing guys im just so... so awkward >///<

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:53 am

I guess I'll call a male Chosen. Question: Since the "shadow creatures" are the bad guys, I'm guesing that Shadow Manipulation can't be my power...
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:15 am

Well that could depend o.O I mean the creatures in a sense are made of chaos, corruption, and tainted magic... So if your talking about like actually darkness shadow... it could work maybe just PM me and like specify what you mean and I'l answer in more detail ANYWAY... TO MAKE ANOTHER RESERVE!!!

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!