Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Means to an End

A Means to an End

a part of “A Means to an End”, a fictional universe by FamishedPants.

Kira? He doesn't exist....at least not the one we're familiar with. Same goes for the rest of the cast of Death Note. What happens when others take up the Death Note? Reboot!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Means to an End”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

A Means to an End

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:21 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "A Means to an End"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: A Means to an End

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:35 pm

OMFG FAMISHED!!! I WAS JUST ABOUT TO BUG YOU ABOUT PUTTING THIS BACK UP!!!
"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night."

-- Edgar Allen Poe

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaire23
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:42 pm

By the way, you wrote by the stroke of a pin. I think you mean pen Mr.Pantz :D
Edit:NO! DX Submitted on accident... hang on... gotta...EDIT!!!

Kaire23
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:45 pm

*Edits error*

EDIT: Apparently I need to submit a character before I can make a new topic IN MY OWN RP! DX

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:54 pm

HA HA XD I figured that out too recently. It's quite annoying ><

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:18 pm

DONE! Dalton has his Hanako ^^

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:24 pm

Alright, I'm working on Dalton right now. He's....going to be different. c:

EDIT: YOU HAVE TO HAVE HANAKO LIKE STRAWBERRIES! I....MAKE ALL OF MY OCS HAVE A FETISH FOR GIRLS AND STRAWBERRIES, AND LULZ COULD COMMENCE SOMETIME AFTER THEY MEET XD

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:37 pm

Look down if you want a way to start some lulz

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:12 pm

Strawberries and cherries are Hanako's favorite fruit now XD.... or.... berry?

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:22 pm

Obviously Straw, duh.

Anyways..... I IS Excited. Hopefully people join..... I really would like that. I mean, the first one got a few people, and I'd like to be able to have some fun with this one. c:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:52 pm

Hey, you make a roleplayer wanted thing and I'll check with our RP

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colors of Iris on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:43 pm

Helloooo. May I perchance join? Not particularly fluent in the nuances of Death Note, but I understand the basic concept.
- The world is quiet here -

Colors of Iris
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:53 pm

Uh, sure.... Run through with me what you know, will ya? Also, I wouldn't mind having our first detective.................

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colors of Iris on Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:12 am

Read the manga a while back, so I technically know the storyline, but my memory's a bit fuzzy. Anyway, I know about the Shinigami and how Death Notes work; I know the main characters (Light, Misa, L, Mello, Near, etc.), protagonists and antagonists alike; I know the basic plot line; I know about the Task Force and Wammy's House organization... anything I'm missing?

Also, I wouldn't mind making a detective. :)

Colors of Iris
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:06 am

Will you be active?- is the only thing left I have to ask you. I don't want you pulling a Tomoya on us, but you do know about the Death Note and that's basically it. c:

ALSO KAIRE!

roleplay/sword-art-online-another-story/characters/iris-suzuki

THIS WAS USED FOR AN APPEARANCE IN MY DEATH NOTE RP ON FANFICTION! I HONESTLY HAD TO ASK IF IT WAS YOU APPLYING FOR IT XD

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:15 am

OMG! I chose that pic because it looked like the main character in a story I'm writing! And no, I didn't reply... but now I sorta want to :D

Also, for Iris, Tomoya was the detective in the last RP and just mysteriously vanished. The RP died after that.

ALSO! :D Mr.Pantz, you would be greatly appreciated in this RP :D roleplay/unnatural-love/ You too Iris.... Just throwing tht out there XD

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colors of Iris on Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:42 pm

Active? I'll certainly try. At the minimum, I'll try to post at least once a day. Is that alright?

@Kaire: In my attempt to be contributing actively, I think I'll stay away for now. Don't want to spread myself too thin, you see. :)

Colors of Iris
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:21 pm

Where romance is the main objective of the RP, I've been in them far too often.

I'm afraid I won't join yours, Kaire-bear because EVERY single on of those types of RPs I'm in have died nearly instantly....... :c

Sorry.

Also, Iris, that's a good. c:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:05 pm

Abrielle, ask Kaire23 is she wouldn't mind having you as her shinigami, as I will be Roleplaying my own.

Iris............. Well, I was going to have my dude find the death note on the first post, but I guess we can work with your bio because I like how you made it personal.

I'll have first post up later today.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colors of Iris on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:18 pm

Great!

Also, for some reason, the character avatar is showing up blank, even though I uploaded a 100x100 picture. Anyone know what the problem is?

Colors of Iris
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!