Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Delirium

Delirium

a part of “Delirium”, a fictional universe by Adoration.

The most dangerous sicknesses are those that make us believe we are well... So what do you do, when you do the unthinkable; You fall in love.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Delirium”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Delirium

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adoration on Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:51 pm

Last edited by Adoration on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
A
α΄…
ᴏ
Κ€
α΄€
α΄›
Ιͺ
ᴏ
Ι΄
A
α΄…
ᴏ
Κ€
α΄€
α΄›
Ιͺ
ᴏ
Ι΄

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Adoration
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Delirium

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:22 pm

Can I have the eldest Evertett sibling?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adoration on Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:24 pm

Sure. C:

Adoration
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:28 pm

Could I have the eldest Makota sibling? I'll have a profile up tonight at the latest.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adoration on Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:29 pm

Sure, I`ll reserve the spot for you. ^^

Adoration
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adoration on Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:05 pm

Just so everyone knows, I had to make a small tweak to the character skeleton. I accidentally messed up on the Dislikes section with the symbols, so I got around to changing them.

Also, two of the three In Character threads are finished. They do have some important information, mostly the Daily Life and Laws one. I suggest you at least read the Daily Life and Laws topic, since it will be a big part of the roleplay. The Crypts isn`t all that important.

Adoration
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adoration on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:52 pm

Ignore this post.
Last edited by Adoration on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Adoration
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:00 pm

OKay then. Is it alright if I don't have a face-claim with my profile initially? I promise I can get one soon, but my friend who was going to help me find a face-claim is in a different time-zone and asleep right now, so I can't get her help until tomorrow. I can get the rest of the profile up, though.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adoration on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:01 pm

Yeah, that`s alright.

Adoration
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:39 pm

Question: What has happened to the other countries in this world?

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adoration on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:53 pm

They`re still there. xD It`s just, since they closed the borders of the United States, no one can leave, and no one can come into America. Of course, in all the other countries, love is also considered a disease.
      And in the United States, to travel from an established community to another established community, it must be registered in the government six months before it takes place. All traveling is also done by plane.
      When it comes to the Invalids though, they find ways to slip in and out of the borders, and will simply travel through the Wilds that surrounds all the communities in the United States.

Adoration
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:13 pm

Ok, Morgan is pretty much done, I just need to fill in the description and History, and I'll fill inthe Relationships as people submit their characters :D
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:37 pm

Profile submitted! Willing to edit as needed; I'll have to edit the faceclaim in and change the physical description to accomodate that. I'll also fill in names and relationships as more people submit characters.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adoration on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:41 pm

Alright. ^^ And if you want, I could help you find a picture as well, since I`m pretty quick at finding pictures that fit descriptions when people ask me to find some.

And just so everyone knows, once again I added one little thing to the form. It`s under `Replaying the Past and Present`, and it`s called `The Deliria`. It`s under History and above Relationships. It`s asking who they like, which can be simply answered.

Adoration
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:53 pm

Thanks, but I'll wait for my friend first. We'll see tomorrow. And I'll fill out the Deliria when whoever plays her submits her form, y'know. :P

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adoration on Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:49 am

Alright. :)

Is anyone else having trouble with their character avatars? I keep submitting mine for Skylar, and yes, it is 100 x 100, and it says it works, but it isn`t showing up.

Adoration
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:04 am

You need to give it about an hour, and then it will show up. It takes a while for the page to upload it/update it. :) And Morgan probably won't be done tonight, as I'm waiting for BlueTeddy to PM me back about working with our characters, since I'm trying to figure out how Morgan lost his right eye, and figured he lost it saving Amanda from something in the Wilds. :)

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adoration on Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:08 am

Ah, I see. xD I`m a little spacey from the time I left RPG two years ago to look at other roleplay sites, and now that I`ve come back I`ve forgotten some of the things about this site.
      And feel free to take as long as you want on your character. Since it`s late here where I am, I`m planning to get some sleep soon, even though I`m being persistent on finishing Skylar. I get scatter brained at night and usually can`t think of ideas as good as I can during the day.

Adoration
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:16 am

Haha, I'm interested in seeing Skylar :) And everything in Morgan's profile is done except for his history. I'm rather pleased with him ^_^

And....I might....take another character. I'm...not...sure yet... o_o"

Yeah, give me Everret 3 as well, please :)

H'okay, Morgan is complete. And Theodin is a major work in progress because I am at work at the moment. I'll finish him up today at home, if I have time, and it not today, then tonight at work. :) I hope you like Morgan, it was a lot of fun creating him! I can't wait to see Theo finished, too.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueTeddyBearMelody on Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:36 am

TwiliXDragon, I'm up for creating a back story between our character. IT sounds great. But for some reason i'm not able to send or reply to any pms so i had to reply to you on here.
β€œWe are creatures of the underworld~ We can’t afford Love~”

BlueTeddyBearMelody
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!