Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Torture Prison of the Living Dead

a part of “Torture Prison of the Living Dead”, a fictional universe by WadeJackel.

A mixed group of people awake to find themselves locked inside prison cells.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Torture Prison of the Living Dead”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:01 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Torture Prison of the Living Dead"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Torture Prison of the Living Dead

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malachite on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:38 pm

Wow, this looks like a really great idea. I'll be making a character, hopefully I'll have her submitted within the next hour or two.
M A L A C H I T E
mal — 17 — dog person

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Malachite
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:03 pm

So we control a group, the group in the cell block or..?
"It's not that I believe people are generally bad in nature, it's that..I know it with every fiber of my cold dark being."

CussingChild
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:13 pm

Yeah, if everyone is fine with your character being the boss :)

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:15 pm

Ill have the opening post up tonight, hopefully more people will join, this RPG would be great for a large group of RPers

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:37 pm

Alright, I'm making a character. But how exactly would we get out of the cells? O_o

CussingChild
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:38 pm

Got it covered

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby raindrops_autumn on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:46 pm

I'll join! :) But I don't understand... So there's gonna be both criminals and non criminals in the cells and no one remembers a thing? Is that right or?
I have this theory that, depending on your attitude,
your life doesn't have to be this ridiculous charade
that it seems so many people end up living.

- Christian Bale

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.

raindrops_autumn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:54 pm

Thats it right,

it will be explained ;)

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:27 pm

Now what is in the cells and the hall outside? The given picture for the hall showed at least seven weapons.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:38 pm

Nothing in the cells but the bare minimum of what would be needed, and since everyone starts off locked down the weapons are out of thier reach, or you could just explain it that I had no control over the photos, I didnt take them my self ;)

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mituna on Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:31 pm

A zombie RP that looks promising! I'll be making a character for sure.

Mituna
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:28 pm

The opening post will be up by morning

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HybridGurl on Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:32 pm

I would love to make a girl for this! Any limits on age? Can she have a big secret to add to the plot?

HybridGurl
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:20 pm

Is there a bed and if so what type?

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:42 pm

Hy, no limits and yes

Ro, cot

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:01 pm

Happy Halloween

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:56 pm

Happy Halloween.

CussingChild
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:38 am

Starting post is up

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhasslairiel on Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:01 pm

This looks awesome. I'll submit a character if it's cool with you.

Rhasslairiel
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!