Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Saint Kleio Academy

Saint Kleio Academy

a part of “Saint Kleio Academy”, a fictional universe by Zenia.

Welcome to St. Kleio Academy! Where the historical figures of the past meet with the high schoolers of the present!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Saint Kleio Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Saint Kleio Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:29 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Saint Kleio Academy"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"With these hands we will rebuild."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zenia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Saint Kleio Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:06 pm

I forgot to put it in the rules, but please please wait until I make the intro post and the posts as Sweeney and Chopin before making posts.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zenia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:00 pm

added Dorm rooms to places. Hoping to add Infirmary and Sweeneys Salon

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:16 pm

Added Sweeneys Salon and the Infirmary! Now I think I have everything! ^_^

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:00 am

Submitted a character. It was a toss up between William Shakespear and Harry Houdini.

I just happen to like magic more. If I need to fix antying let me know. And when can we start posting?

Merchant
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:53 am

For posting I would like to have at least one person who hates clones to help with the drama, when we have that I will do the world intro posts then Chopins' and Sweeneys then you all can post. ^_^

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:05 pm

Added Garden, Classroom, and Music Room to places, if you have any suggestions of what else should be added tell me and I will try to find pictures for them. ^_^

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:20 pm

All righty I am gonna wait until... 9/10 pm ECT and then if I don't get any new characters we start, again if ya wanna make more characters ask, I will allow two per person. IF you think you can handle three ask me. Also If anyone wants to make a non clone tell me. I would love a clone hater! ^_^

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:34 pm

Let Ze posting... BEGIN! Also I tend to type a lot for Intro posts so sorry for overwhelming anyone. ^_^

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:58 pm

Please slow down the posting.

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:29 pm

Can I reserve a clone male spot? It would be kind of fun to play an apostle or another figure from the Bible there is historical information on. Jesus, though, I cannot do any justice with (nor can anyboy, really).
[CENTER]Image

Monsters create victims. Some victims become monsters to return the favor to the monsters who victimize them.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:12 am

Sorry but all the male clone spots are taken.

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Endgame on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:41 pm

I want to know if I could do one of the remaining clones or one of the non clone guys, and I also would like to ask if there would be any more male clone spot popping up or is that it for the guy clones...?

Endgame
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:42 am

If anyone is reading this I am so sorry I let this laps, please if you want me to jumpstart it back to life tell me. Also no the guy spots (Clones are all filled)

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!