Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Paranormal Investigation Team

a part of “Paranormal Investigation Team”, a fictional universe by Ditzy.

An Investigation Team dedicated to all things paranormal. Having problems with Poltergeists? Flying objects? Strange apparitions? No mystery is too big for P.I.T. Especially since some of the investigators are...a bit special themselves.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Paranormal Investigation Team”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ditzy on Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:50 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Paranormal Investigation Team"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ditzy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Paranormal Investigation Team

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:24 am

Would like to reserve the head of tech please! ^_^

EDIT: okay hang on a sec, what does a tech do? Could i have more info on that?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:07 am

Hm. This seems interesting - if I don't join, I'll most certainly be following it ^^

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ditzy on Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:16 am

Silverlight138 wrote:Would like to reserve the head of tech please! ^_^

EDIT: okay hang on a sec, what does a tech do? Could i have more info on that?

Sure thing :)

And they are pretty much in charge of all the electronics, etc. During investigations, they watch various screens that all show different live footages of the place and tell the investigators if they see something weird and what room it is in, so that the investigators can start investigating it.

I'll see if I can find a list of electronics for you ^.^

Cienpher wrote:Hm. This seems interesting - if I don't join, I'll most certainly be following it ^^

I really hope you do join, we need as many characters as we can :D

If you prefer just to follow it though, i'll be sure to make my posts extra interesting xD Haha.

Ditzy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:20 am

The only thing is, I am strongly against the use of realistic pictures ^^"
Could I possibly just submit a very vivid written description instead of using an image at all?

And if a written description is acceptable, could I possibly just take the leftover role? As in, once everything else is decided or reserved, I take the last role needed to start the RP?

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ditzy on Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:43 am

Cienpher wrote:The only thing is, I am strongly against the use of realistic pictures ^^"
Could I possibly just submit a very vivid written description instead of using an image at all?

And if a written description is acceptable, could I possibly just take the leftover role? As in, once everything else is decided or reserved, I take the last role needed to start the RP?

A written description is fine and sure thing :)

Ditzy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:01 am

Will be posting my cs later tonight, hopefully more join in ^_^

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpaceMonkey on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:45 am

Hey there! :) Could I reserve one of the Investigators, please?

SpaceMonkey
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:11 am

Could I have head Investigator? Also, what werewolf laws are we using? Full Moon, Will, Both, or can I do whatever? (both means he can transform at will, but has no choice on a full moon. Both will and both make for more interesting characters as well, because it's more feasible for them to lose control if they get too mad, while full moon doesn't have that risk. I think the risk makes for better characters myself)

Oh, and I love the part of the intro of how everyone can't be teenagers. <3

Il try and have a charrie up later today
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:27 am

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:04 am

I was under the impression that 'paranormal' referred merely to inexplicable phenomena such as ghosts, spirits, or apparitions rather than mythological creatures such as werewolves or vampires... but Ditzy, correct me if I'm wrong ^^

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:10 am

Yeah, me too. This would need some clarification, haha. Im almost done with my CS >:)

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:39 am

Actually, it seems predetermined now that I'll just be an investigator, so I might as well start on mine XP

Can I ask the genders you all plan to play so that I may take on the balancing role?
Also, do you all plan to have powers or no, because I always go for the minority XP

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:42 am

My character is a female, and ive given her a really random, mild power.

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:49 am

Hm... then I think I'll be making a male ^^

If I give him a power, I'll be having him be hyper-sensitive to lingering emotions in the surrounding environment or something to the point of being influenced by them... which, knowing me, will end up being more of a curse than an advantage for him >w> *loves to torment characters*

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:52 am

Hoho, seems like we love tormenting our characters XD I gave my character an ability called "Danger Intuition".

"She is able to sense nearing danger, unwanted or hectic events initiated by supernatural causes. Unfortunately, her power does not allow her to define and specify it."

Imagine knowing that you are in danger, but not being able to tell who/what your attacker or the danger is. Harharharhar... The only thing her power gives her is random, gut-gripping terror. XD

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:57 am

Paranormal means anything unordinary, beyond the norm, or not explainable by science. I think.

And don't you dare take away my wolfy! (Though if you call him that, you will regret it. Quickly)

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:05 am

Well that may be the definition, but paranormal usually has more spiritual connotations thsn mythological, but like I ssid - GM's vision is the final decision XP

My character is going to end up in a lot of situations where he has to stay out of certain rooms unless he wants to start crying or throwing things in blind rage >.>

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:07 am

Hahahaa, whats a good roleplay without complications and drama? Its roleplays with characters like these, that make it highly entertaining. I plan to cause havoc with my character as well, *evil grin*

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:10 am

Oh, I like you already XD

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!