Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Secret and the Demon of Grimes

a part of “The Secret and the Demon of Grimes”, a fictional universe by Firewind.

The world of Terra is in danger as a threat in The Kingdom of Fenarin grows dire. Their only hope is a long kept secret, and of course, a very infamous mage with a Price on his head. (Reboot of Kingdom of Secrets: The Demon of Grimes)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Secret and the Demon of Grimes”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:53 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Secret and the Demon of Grimes"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: The Secret and the Demon of Grimes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:07 pm

May I have the Princess?
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:12 pm

Very Well, The spot is reserved for ya. :)

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:15 pm

Im pretty interested in roleplaying the demon lord, but lemme finish reading the entire intro first ^_^

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kumori-San on Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:30 pm

If the leader of the demons hasn't been reserved already may I take it?

Kumori-San
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:33 pm

Kumori-San wrote:If the leader of the demons hasn't been reserved already may I take it?

You may take that role if you want ^_^ I think i have an idea for an "other" character. Could she perhaps be some sort of demon slayer?

EDIT: Okay, i found the plot somewhat confuzzling, so id like to ask a few questions before i got to making a CS.

Well, i get the general outline of the plot, but i also thought that some of the factors dont exactly link together.

1) Is the Demon of Grimes responsible for the amassing of demons, or is it solely caused by the Leader of the Demons? What role does the Demon of the Grimes play in this rp?

2) The Purgatorial Realm. "a place between the heavens and the demons realm".... Wouldnt that be the world of Terra? I was under the impression that heaven = up, demon realm = down. So in between would be the world in which the plot orientates around.. Do clarify that for me will ya?

3) Basically, how is the Kingdom of Grimes involved in all this?

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:18 pm

@Kumori san You have the spot reserved.

@Silverlight, Time to answer your questions.

Question Number Uno- The Demon of Grimes is a Moniker for which the authorities of Grimes gave the Mage that escaped the horrendous Massacre in Grimes. His natural affinity is fire, and he knows how to use it. He's nothing related to the demon leader, the big bad guy. He's Trying to find his way to live in peace without having authorities up his hind rear.

Number 2- When I mean the Purgatorial realm, It's in the name, Im talking about Purgatory. The stage in afterlife that's between Inferno and Paradise (to coin Mr. Algheri. Y'know, Divine Comedy?) The place in which you don't have demons running about, but at the same time you're not completely at the place that souls yearn for.

Finally your third question, what does Grimes have to do with all of this? Well, if our slippery rogue magi ( AKA Saxton Derin, Demon of Grimes, thank you Negative Bowser for your PM reservation on him.) is seen wandering Fenarin... well what's the worse that can happen...? >;) Also note on the note on the Queen of Grimes (On the cast list) that She's also searching for him, so take that into account.

Other then that I look forward to your char with great anticipation. :D

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:32 pm

Alrighty, excellent, now that ive absorbed all the information, i guess i can proceed with my character sheet. Say, i intend on making a character whom is the child of the Demon Lord, with of course, a hidden motive. I figured this little extra character has a potential to spice up the plot by adding complications to the story.

This certain child (havent really decided on the gender), is also one of the elite generals of the Demon Lord's army, being his heir and all. What if he/she is intent on overthrowing his father's throne? He could be some sort of a double agent, creating the impression that he is aiding his father in the search of the secret, but he is in fact searching for the secret to utilize its power to destroy the Demon Lord. Whether or not the child decides to ally up with the two kingdoms secretly, i still need to give it some thought. And, i do need to consider the child's alignment, as in, his purpose of wanting to overthrow his father. To create peace/truce between mortals or demons, OR for some other evil purpose?

Well, what say you? -> i sound like Aragorn from LOTR haha.

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:06 am

That Silver is entirely up to you on how the char should go. the child of the demon lord does sound a bit promising. but you also gotta when considering that option look at all the ends of it. Like for example if the child is a full fledged demon have some form of demonic trait that stands out subtly if he/she has a human form. And basically want to do a power trip.

However if you look at it through another perspective, Like say the child's an outcast to the demons in some odd way, I use in example the popular Half demon scenario (Ala Dante from Devil May Cry), there's a potential reason to well, hate the Demon Lord (Or Lady Depending on what Kumori is planning, I anticipate it greatly.)

Other then that, The Alignment, the char's motives, and all that is entirely up to you. Im just throwing out random bits of example motives here.

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Negative Bowser on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:39 am

I should add something Firewind. In the cs for Demon of Grimes he is 18 when the attack happens and is now 22 just thought I should point that out. And see if that is cool with you or if I should change the age
Insanity!

Negative Bowser
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:43 am

Im still looking for a suitable picture, because it will affect how my character turns out >:

EDIT: Im somewhat done with my CS, just have to finish up the history. Its late here, so il continue doing it tmrw. I hope you find her an interesting character >:) I did enjoy making her.

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:39 pm

I like Fear Silver. She does have an aura of Fear definitely about her. ;)

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:27 pm

@maliceinwonderland.

Crap, in all the excitement about accepting Silverlight's char, I forgot to accept your char sheet! T_T I like the char so far so It's accepted. :)

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:04 am

Ive updated my character's history ^_^

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Holy|Orders on Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:31 pm

hi i would to create an char.hope you have an avaible place.

Holy|Orders
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:53 am

Holy|Orders wrote:hi i would to create an char.hope you have an avaible place.

I believe the Queen of Grimes is still open. And i think you can create an "Other" char.

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Holy|Orders on Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:30 pm

.the character sheet is almost finished.the only thing left is the history of this character.

Holy|Orders
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:31 pm

Well, it seems that most of the cast is completed. We just need the Queen of Grimes and we can get this underway! :D

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:56 pm

@Holyorders what character did you make? Because im willing to double up and roleplay the queen just to get this rp going ^_^

EDIT: okay nevermind, i just joined another RP so my hands are full :S

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Holy|Orders on Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:47 am

i maked an "other char."

Holy|Orders
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!