Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bitter Evolution

Couple, friend and hate shipping!

a part of “Bitter Evolution”, a fictional universe by LunaSpirit.

Homosapiens are now merely creatures of past time stories. Homonecos wiped out the older, weaker version of the human and now rule what’s left of destroyed earth. War has ripped the planet apart and damaged the souls of the powerful Homonecos. CLOSED

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bitter Evolution”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Couple, friend and hate shipping!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:08 pm

YAY! Shipping~ Everyone loves it! I know its a little early in the RP to start making perfect judgements on such things but I just wondered what you guys thought. BY THE WAY, MAKE SURE TO STIR THINGS UP ALITTLE, EVERYONE LOVES COMPLICATED LOVE.

Got any ideas of whom would make a good couple?

Or maybe even a hate relationship?

Or just who you like as good friends?

I really really really really really like Ace and Jennifer, but I just want to see how things work out, or even if anything works out at all. I like twisting RPs.

As for Faith, well I want to just see where things land from there. Again I think I would like to stir things up here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Couple, friend and hate shipping!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelBell on Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:58 pm

Ah, yes, shipping...relationships will be very important to Jennifer (for actual plot reasons!) We'll see how she handles things like attention from...well...ANYONE EVER. :3
"I wasn't fighting BEARS!" ~Kyo Sohma

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AngelBell
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:19 am

Not sure if anyone would want to get to know oreron seeing as he covers his face most of the time. XD and lets not forget the 'smile' he has. >D

Vestiline
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelBell on Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:23 pm

Dude are you kidding? I read his character profile and I was like "YES. ALL MY YES." I already adore him! And I have this feeling that if they get along, Jenn will just be like "This is my Oreron, and he is mine, and when he smiles, it scares people and it makes me happy." She's already just exceedingly curious about him, like, a dude who hisses? That's new. What is he. I want it. Come here. COME HERE.

AngelBell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:32 am

I think Darius and Faith would make a great couple... Haha, but I think Ember might have a hard time finding someone to like or even become friends with due to her lack of emotions. Oh, and since the person who created John is out and Ember was in the hands of that person, can make it so that she somehow disables John and run off or act like she never met John at all?
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:09 am

@Angel

DAMN YOU AND YOUR SECRETS! STAWP! STAWP IT!
My god your second comment made me laugh so much :3

@Vestiline

Angels will fall for dat smexy smile XD I'm telling you bro

@Blue

Awh I super love Darius :3 He will most certainly be a option. And I really kinda like the idea of Ember having a massive grudge against one of them. Also do what you like with the story line with John. ~

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:06 am

Wow people love the glasgow apperently. XD Now ya just gotta get him to take off the helmet!

@Luna I'm not sure if Oreron would even tolorate Darius's lying behind after he figures out one of his lies. Those teeth aren't just for food. >)

Vestiline
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:54 pm

So Aleph doesn't like Darius. I wonder why.

Definitely not to add fuel to the ship-fire, that's for sure.

c:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:04 pm

I wonder how Alpha and Oreron would get along seeing as Oreron deserted the war and looks more beastly than human right now. >.>

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:12 pm

FamishedPants wrote:So Aleph doesn't like Darius. I wonder why.

Definitely not to add fuel to the ship-fire, that's for sure.

c:

HAHAHA THIS IS JUST PERFECT! *Sucks up the drama with a straw* PERFECT!~

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:19 pm

O.O I just had an Idea back hand me right now!

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:26 pm

*SLAP* What idea? O.o

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:33 pm

OW! Anyway! Oreron was a deserter of the war, so he had to piss of one side or another. Or worse is wanted by some group. I was thinking that one reason that oreron has a helmet that covers all of his face was that if either side saw him he'd either be captured or killed on sight.

I was thinking that he either knew darius or Ember because he was part of their side before leaving. >D Leaving some animosity between them.

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:25 pm

You should have posted this in the Q and A thread. Just saying bro~

Do what you like, though Darius and Embers groups are more involved after the war. I was not really thinking about the war having sides exactly either, it was more Necos saying "The more people we kill the better, look at how strong we are!"

I guess there could have been "Clans" In the war, like 20 of them. All trying to kill as many of the other clans as possible, targeting the other clans due to them being a big group of people. That way there could have been spies in the clans, deserters and other such betrayals that could anger them.

I think Imma make a thread about the wars back story now.

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelBell on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:20 pm

Jenn's literally just like...exasperated right now, like, "Come on, why are there so many people...headache..." I feel like she's the person who doesn't want friends, but winds up getting them anyhow. Like Ace. She is legitimately surprised he wants to be near her, and it's taking all she has not to just...walk away. But still. *I* think he's adorable. Jenn does too, she just won't admit it.

Oreron is the type of person that Jenn feels like she can trust without really knowing why. She's just like, 'Yeah, that's a man, in a creepy helmet, but I'm going to turn my back on him anyway, he won't lunge at me, I trust that. I'm not even gonna worry about what he's doing, because he isn't a threat or a danger to me, not at the moment.'

Seriously though. PLEASE let Oreron pop up around Jenn, it'll make both she and me VERY excited! :3

AngelBell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:30 pm

Uhm, if it is not too late yet I'm interested in joining! :3 But I'll get my form up tomorrow... would that be alright?

Edit: I think I posted this in the wrong forum... <.<

Gladis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:59 pm

Yeah you did post this in the wrong thread, but it does not matter :3 Sure! That would be great!

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:12 am

Yay! Cool! I'll get my form up! ^_^

Gladis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:11 am

I look forward to seeing it :3

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelBell on Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:48 am

So, it looks as though there may be complications with Jenn and Ace, hm? *evil giggling*

I'm a bad person...

AngelBell
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!