Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bitter Evolution

The War - Backstory and detail.

a part of “Bitter Evolution”, a fictional universe by LunaSpirit.

Homosapiens are now merely creatures of past time stories. Homonecos wiped out the older, weaker version of the human and now rule what’s left of destroyed earth. War has ripped the planet apart and damaged the souls of the powerful Homonecos. CLOSED

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bitter Evolution”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The War - Backstory and detail.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:27 pm

Just been reminded how little I have thought about this RP and how lacking in depth it is. I was just wondering, what exactly happened in the war? I think we should all decide on the truth and details here so that I can put it on the front page. I do apologise!

"I was not really thinking about the war having sides exactly either, it was more Necos saying "The more people we kill the better, look at how strong we are!"

I guess there could have been "Clans" In the war, like 20 of them. All trying to kill as many of the other clans as possible, targeting the other clans due to them being a big group of people. That way there could have been spies in the clans, deserters and other such betrayals that could anger them.

I think Imma make a thread about the wars back story now."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: The War - Backstory and detail.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:36 am

Hmmm...Oreron and his wife were deserters of the war. Probably from them being two of the few necos thinking that killing off their weaker cousins was pointless and killing other clans was just as meaningless.

I had the story in the back of my mind that their clan came after them once the two had settled down somewhere and tried to kill them both, but only wound up killing Kaleen and scaring Oreron mentally and physically. That's all I got on that until more details on the war comes up.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vestiline
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:46 am

Yeah sure thats fine :3 Awh poor Oreron! D:

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:51 am

Yeah, a legit reason reason for the clam-shell helmet. Doesn't wanna be recognized by the side that killed his wife. And yes. He found and killed the ones who killed her, but now has to worry about that clan seeking his head. >.>

Vestiline
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:13 pm

What a badass back story< 3 Your whole character design and everything is amazing. Tiny bit jealous I can't make up anything like him, Ace and Faith are pretty plain.

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:15 pm

Can you believe that it was one in the morning when I came up with him? XD built around that damn suit of armor. XD

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:30 am

hey, I was thinking; could Orion have been Heartley's commanding officer when the war first started? and could he have left her on the battlefield thinking she was dead (like in my characters back story), only to have her come back now, as if from the dead?

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:39 am

O.O That would make sence in why he desserted the war. Not to mention that would scare the ever loving crap out of him too. That could work.

-EDIT-
I can see him being at least more compassionate than the other commaders, him being the only one to accually send people to look for her while the others said that she was good as dead seeing as he may have had Kaleen as a lover at the time.

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:00 pm

Maybe it was his second in command who left her on the battlefield. Orion disagreed with him and sent a patrol out to see if they could find her but she had already dragged herself to the woods and passed out.

mistsong99
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:55 pm

He was the armorer as well, seeing as he might have threatened his second in command to downgrade his armor to the point of tissue paper if he didn't send out a patrol for her on behalf of kaleen. Would it be possible that Heartley might have known kaleen before she 'died'?

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:23 pm

there is definitely a possibility, maybe Heartley looked up to kaleen as a big sister, I think I might change her age so that she is younger than your characters, where you thinking they were 23 at the beginning of the war, or now? because if they are now then they would have been 16 at the beginning of the war O.o which is a very young age for commanding officers.

mistsong99
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:17 am

O.o crap, I was thinking 33 not 23. Thank you for pointing that out.

Oregon and Kaleen were lovers during the war, but none of the other commanders knew about it but was almost like an open secret to those under oreron. I assume heartly was gone before oreron and Kaleen defected, but knew that oreron and kaleen were involved with each other.

Maybe she recognises him by voice since the armor this isn't the armor he wore in the war. Or recognizes his armor as his work.

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:34 pm

Shit, I need to post here. D:

I'm kinda getting confused, so let me get a post in later today DX

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:38 pm

Sure thing brooo :3 YOUR GAY FAMISHED HYGTFRDDS AND YOUR A FAPPING DINOSAURAA!

I'm just a tiny bit giddy...and Famished is stupid so I am mean >:3 I have logical reasoning.

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:54 pm

Lol anyone wanna take on a commander? >:3 he has nothing to live for, try it!

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:42 pm

Wtf luna?

also I will take jonathan if I'm allowed to completely rework his profile ^.^

mistsong99
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:57 pm

LunaSpirit wrote:Sure thing brooo :3 YOUR GAY FAMISHED HYGTFRDDS AND YOUR A FAPPING DINOSAURAA!

I'm just a tiny bit giddy...and Famished is stupid so I am mean >:3 I have logical reasoning.

If I'm so stupid, then why did I take this long to reply to that message, huh?! Yeah, where's your logic now?

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!