Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Masters Mansion

Masters Mansion

a part of “Masters Mansion”, a fictional universe by DandelionDelia.

"Master said you may leave when you love. Master is always right. Master knows best. Master loves you." One character open

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Masters Mansion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Masters Mansion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DandelionDelia on Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:09 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Masters Mansion"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DandelionDelia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Masters Mansion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:27 pm

May I please reserve Girl One? (:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:50 pm

May I have Girl 2?
Silence is the virtue of fools.

~Sir Francis Bacon

graphicromantics
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:57 pm

Question: Do they know who they are paired with? As in, are they specifically paired with someone in the roleplay, or is that just for the roleplayers to know how the story is to progress? And if the first one, are the characters aware of who they are paired with? Sorry if that didn't make any sense. :3

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DandelionDelia on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:05 pm

Graphic, I reserved for you.

Unique, I am going to accept you and no they dont know. Thee guards/soldiers/puppets just kinda chose for them, then pushed them in the direction of that person. It starts with the first night they are there.

DandelionDelia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natzalia on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:13 pm

May I please reserve boy 3? :)

Natzalia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DandelionDelia on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:30 pm

Natzalia, yes you may indeed.

DandelionDelia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:49 pm

could I have boy one, please?
였빀 강남 μŠ€νƒ€μΌ~!

Mother, Father, Gentleman~!

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DandelionDelia on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:50 pm

Cirrus_sd, yes you may. If you would like to look at Delia Denight, his twin, for some info that includes him you may. If you want to do it differently, then I would be quite happy to change it. :) I love new ideas.

DandelionDelia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DandelionDelia on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:59 pm

Natzalia, you might already have seen it, or might not have. Girl One is Andrews younger sister, that he is overprotective of. Just wanted to make sure you saw, so you knew ahead of time.

DandelionDelia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natzalia on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:15 pm

I did not, in fact, see that. Thanks for the heads up!! :)

Natzalia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DandelionDelia on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:23 pm

Your welcome!

DandelionDelia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMaster on Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:59 am

I would like to reserve boy 2, I'm not POSITIVE that I'll be able to join but I REALLY want to. I should be able to tell you by tomorrow (I'll have my character in if I can).
Sorry. Sorry, I have this effect, people just get obsessed. Is it the smile? Is it the aftershave? Is it the capacity to laugh at myself? I don't know; it's crazy! - The Master

TheMaster
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:04 am

epic sadface T^T every role is taken..dangs...I really wanted to join..oh well maybe next time..
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DandelionDelia on Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:25 pm

TheMaster, I will reserve him for you.

Mightmaric_Angel, If a position opens up I will message you.

DandelionDelia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:57 pm

just submitted dameon! :]

I kinda went with what you put, for the most part. Let me know if he's okay ^^

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DandelionDelia on Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:03 pm

I accepted Damon :)

DandelionDelia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DandelionDelia on Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:06 pm

We just need Graphics and Masters, then we can start. We will start with them arriving. If you have a sibling you arrive with your sibling.

DandelionDelia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMaster on Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:32 pm

I am a bit confused.... Boy two is supposed to fall for Girl one, correct? However in Alison's Character sheet it says she likes Boy one....

TheMaster
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DandelionDelia on Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:43 pm

Its alright. They are supposed to have a bit of a distractions before they actually give in and be together. It could be a case of boy chases girl, girl secretly likes boy, or boy secretly likes girl girl secretly likes boy, boy gets jealous when girl dances with different boy.

DandelionDelia
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!