Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Scandalous Young Things

Relationship Thread

a part of “Scandalous Young Things”, a fictional universe by confidence.

Congratulations! You are now part of the talented cast of XOXO, a better version of Gossip Girl. But you don't know you're being taped behind the scenes, and the 'sweet, trustworthy worker' was hired to bring you down, down, down. Hey, it's show business.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Scandalous Young Things”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:52 pm

Here it is: the relationship thread! But there are a couple of reminders:
  1. Try to refrain from planning everything out. Let relationships run its course, and use this thread to keep track of it all.
  2. Yes, I expect you to update this. Often. I'll be checking! After all, what's the point of having a relationship thread if you don't even update it, right?
  3. Please delete your own character's name(s) off of the list. ^^
  4. You are allowed to have more than one symbol. For example, if you're neutral about someone but want to become friends with them, you may add put "β—‘ /☺".

Code: Select all
[center][img]gif of character here[/img]
[img]go to fontmeme.com and create a name tag for your character![/img]
[size=100]| Actor // Worker | Age | Character played in XOXO (e.g. The Hulk) // Cover job | Name of character played in XOXO // Undercover Job |[/size]

[i][size=90]| β™₯ = romantic | ☺ = friends | ☠ = dislike/enemies | β—‘ = neutral |[/i][/size][/center]

[list]
[*]  [b]Arizona Deegan:[/b] Place a symbol, and then a sentence or two regarding your character's relationship with them.
[*]  [b]Candelaria Flores:[/b] Place a symbol, and then a sentence or two regarding your character's relationship with them.
[*]  [b]Chandler Lamonte:[/b] Place a symbol, and then a sentence or two regarding your character's relationship with them.
[*]  [b]Danny Crankshaw:[/b] Place a symbol, and then a sentence or two regarding your character's relationship with them.
[*]  [b]Drake Wesley:[/b] Place a symbol, and then a sentence or two regarding your character's relationship with them.
[*]  [b]Elias Montgomery:[/b] Place a symbol, and then a sentence or two regarding your character's relationship with them.
[*]  [b]Fiona Santiago:[/b] Place a symbol, and then a sentence or two regarding your character's relationship with them.
[*]  [b]Gabriella De Luca:[/b] Place a symbol, and then a sentence or two regarding your character's relationship with them.
[*]  [b]Jasper Alkuino:[/b] Place a symbol, and then a sentence or two regarding your character's relationship with them.
[*]  [b]Keith Zetler:[/b] Place a symbol, and then a sentence or two regarding your character's relationship with them.
[*]  [b]Nathaniel Crowley:[/b] Place a symbol, and then a sentence or two regarding your character's relationship with them.
[*]  [b]Olivia Pershepone:[/b] Place a symbol, and then a sentence or two regarding your character's relationship with them.
[*]  [b]Presley Floyd:[/b] Place a symbol, and then a sentence or two regarding your character's relationship with them.
[*]  [b]William Hemley:[/b] Place a symbol, and then a sentence or two regarding your character's relationship with them.
[*]  [b]Zara Lexington:[/b] Place a symbol, and then a sentence or two regarding your character's relationship with them.[/list]
Last edited by confidence on Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:23 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

confidence
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:05 pm

| Actress | 25 | The Nice Girl | Cindy Peters |

| β™₯ = romantic | ☺ = friends | ☠ = dislike/enemies | β—‘ = neutral |

• Arizona Deegan: β—‘ // ☠ -- "Yeah, you? Shut the fuck up already, before I punch you in the face."
    Who? I don't like her already. What kind of name is Arizona? That sugary shit is not tea. And yeah, I'm going to hold it against her; I'm famous, I can do that sort of thing. And little Ms. Drama Queen needs to learn her place and get out of the area. ASAP.

• Candelaria Flores: β—‘ -- "I don't care how she dresses; anyone with the money can have style. It's not even that big of a deal. What I care about is what she brings to the table."
    She's one of Hollywood's biggest names... and not just in fame. You think my name is a pain? Welcome to the club, Candelaria. You have a fucked up name too. I don't like the way everyone looks up to her, either. She's decent, but I don't see what the fuck is so great about her.

• Danny Crankshaw: β—‘ // ☠ -- "Who the hell are you?"
    He's hardly as well-known as I am. So, what the hell is he doing here? I know he dislikes me; I'm not exactly surprised. Normal people don't understand more complex creatures such as myself. But he's a fucking nobody, and if he doesn't realize that soon, then hey, I've got a knack for ruining people's lives when I'm actually trying.

• Drake Wesley: β—‘ -- "Oh, the nice boy. When is he going to learn it isn't going to get him anywhere?"
    He's an amusing one, that handyman. I mean, he acts like a hero, when he's not even important in the least bit. I should be annoyed by his disrespect, but come on... it's like hating a little kid. How can you hate someone so ignorant and clueless? He'll learn eventually. For now, he's fun to mess with.

• Elias Montgomery: β—‘ // ☠ // β™₯ -- "If he's not going to pay attention to me, then I'll make him."
    Who does he think he is, acting like I don't exist? The guy bugs me. But he's hot. I'll give him that. So what if he's quiet? If anyone can get a reaction out of him, Chandler Lamonte can. I'm known among celebrities to be the bitch, and I haven't met anyone who's been able to resist a conversation with me, if only for the sake of telling me off. I can unwind this Eli whenever I want to.

• Fiona Santiago: ☠ -- "Mrs. Shrek sure looks like her husband, doesn't she? Little bitch."
    This girl is a nuisance. Can anyone blame me for hating her? She acts like she's some prima diva, when she's the... what is she, anyway? The little XOXO slave? Well, you can XOXO my ass, because I'm not the girl you can beat in anything. I'm going to step on you and make you crumble, because I always win. Period.

• Gabrielle De Luca: β—‘ // ☠ -- "Too sweet for my taste. I mean, really, get some personality, girl."
    So what, she's sweet and nice? That reminds me of a two year old, and from what I can tell, she is one inside and out. That innocent act of hers is just that: an act. She's in her twenties; she has to have some secrets. Simply put, I don't trust her. At all. Besides, she's boring. Nothing feisty or sour or relatively interesting about her. I leave her alone, and dislike her from afar.

• Jasper Alkuino: β—‘ -- "I've never heard his last name before. Is he an Eskimo, or something?"
    He's strange. His optimism unnerves me, and makes me almost uncomfortable. Just get me away from him, please.

• Keith Zetler: β—‘ -- "I had a boyfriend named Keith in senior year. His last name started with a Z, I think. Fuck, Keith, did you follow me all the way to Malibu?"
    Oh, the cutie with the little thing for music. Well, he can play as often as he wants, as long as he stays out of the way. I don't mind him at all, I barely notice his presence. If he was famous, like Eli, maybe I would care. But who the fuck would care about a nobody, right?

• Nathaniel Crowley: β—‘ // ☠ -- "Oh, the klutz? What an idiot."
    Eh. Not enough spark in him. How did he ever survive the business? God, I had to fight my pretty tush off to get to the top, and all he does is make it look like some joke. And his little move with the coffee was so unprofessional. How pathetic. A clumsy actor is a poor actor. Trust me, he'll find that out for himself soon enough; no one likes to know celebrities aren't as perfect as they seem, no matter what they say.

• Olivia Pershepone: β—‘ // ☠ -- "Stick in the mud, stick in the shit, call her whatever you want; she's boring."
    Do I know the bitch? No, but she's known for being that stuck up little uptight kill-joy. She might play a slut, but I doubt she's even been kissed, in her entire life. And she can deny fun as long as she likes, because I'll soak it all up for her, gladly.

• Presley Floyd: β—‘ -- "At least she knows her place."
    I like her lack of noise. I mean, come on; at least she understands that she's unimportant. I do not want to have to deal with all this meaningless chatter from the workers, the nobodies. As long as she stays quiet and doesn't step out of line, I'll leave her alone. For now.

• William Hemley: β—‘ -- "God, who the hell does he think he is?"
    Well, he's cute, I'll give you that. But if he thinks for one second that I'm going to fall for the whole badass persona, he's going to get a hard punch in the face. I have to give him some respect for his fame and all, and the fact that he can get everything he wants without covering up his reputation, but it's so unrefined, and so unappealing. Please. You want a real woman? You got one, but you're not going to catch up with her if you're too busy playing games like a two year old.

• Zara Lexington: β—‘ // ☺ -- "Quiet, heartless, and cold. My kind of woman."
    So what if she doesn't like me? I like her lack of noise too. I'm not one for friends, and I didn't come here to make them, but I have to appreciate a girl with the exterior she has.

| Worker | 28 | Handyman | Drama-maker |

• Arizona Deegan: β—‘ -- "I get it, I get it; she's loud, and everyone hates her. But I don't see it."
    Reputation isn't that important, is it? I feel more sorry for her than irritated. From what I can tell, she plans on being an actress too, so we share that in common. At least she has drive. And even if she's annoying... alright, she's really irritating, but she wants to be an actress. That makes up for it, right? I guess I feel some kind of camaraderie between us, because of our shared ambitions. Weird? Yeah, I know.

• Candelaria Flores: β—‘ // β™₯ -- "She's gorgeous. Alright, it's puppy love. So what?"
    She's one of the well-known faces of Hollywood, I know that. And it isn't surprising, because she's gorgeous. God, she is so gorgeous. I used to joke around with Rita that one day, I would leave her for the beautiful Candelaria Flores. And now that she's actually here, well... it's a little weird. I feel like a fanboy, but I'm not exactly starstruck in her presence.

• Chandler Lamonte: β—‘ // ☠ -- "She's a dangerous one. She brings out the worst in me, and I have a feeling I'm not alone."
    I thought I could handle bitchiness, but honestly? I'm beginning to doubt it. There's no tension yet, but I'm positive that she'll provoke everyone, including me, until she ends up getting kicked out. Which would be great, actually; it would make everyone's life a little easier.

• Danny Crankshaw: β—‘ -- "He's kind of just... there."
    He seems nice enough. A little quiet, though, right? Almost creepy. I like that he's not very well known, though. It makes me think that a guy like me could get discovered too. I know, it sounds lame, but hey, it happens!

• Elias Montgomery: β—‘ -- "So, what secret is that guy hiding?"
    Kind of a distant guy... I can't figure out what's up with him. Whatever. It's almost suspicious, though. It might just be him, but I would be interested in finding out his past. It would at least help me know the guy.

• Fiona Santiago: ☺ -- "She's sweet, she's pretty... the kind of girl you would take home to your parents."
    She and I have to work closely together, it kind of comes with the job description. She seems alright, I guess. She's actually someone I can see myself becoming friends with. I'm already thinking of her as a friend, actually. Probably because I've defended her in front of Chandler, but regardless, she's so normal and down to earth. I can't help but like her.

• Gabrielle De Luca: β—‘ // β™₯ -- "She's absolutely adorable."
    How can you not love this girl? She makes me want to defend her always, and take her under my wing. Maybe it's an older brother thing, but in light of the attraction I feel for her, I doubt it's just that.

• Jasper Alkuino: β—‘//☺ -- "I like his hair. I really do."
    The guy who has the most work to do. Respect for that guy. He has a good attitude, and he's fun to be around with. If there's any chiller guy out there, I doubt I'd find one.

• Keith Zetler: β—‘//☠ -- "Dude, you really are a waste of oxygen."
    I know, I know - we're similar. We both don't do commitments. But hey, I have a personality. That guy? The only thing that defines him is that he doesn't care about anything. Douchebag.

• Nathaniel Crowley: β—‘//☺ -- "Hey, roomie!"
    I think I'm kind of going to like the guy. He's chill. He's my roommate, so obviously we need to get along, which I think will happen easily. He seems friendly enough, and there's nothing shady about him. Awesome!

• Olivia Pershepone: β—‘ -- "Oh, I'm going to find a way to make her giggle until she blushes bright red."
    A little uptight, but I can handle that. I can bring out the fun in her, I bet. I think it'll be fun, getting to know her past the sophisticated persona she has. Okay, she's an actress, and I'm just a handyman, but that doesn't mean I can't talk to her. Some elitist bitches may disagree - no names here - but it's not entirely uncommon, for people to disregard fame when choosing their friends.

• Presley Floyd: β—‘ -- "The beautiful girl with little to say. Sounds like a love story, right?"
    She's really quiet, and I'm determined to make a friend out of her. If there's anything a guy loves, it's a challenge. I'm not exactly attracted to her, really. She's beautiful, but more in a subtle way that I want to cherish as an older brother. I really do think we could be good friends, if she'd just let me know.

• William Hemley: β—‘//☠ -- "I'm ready to give him a broken nose. I don't care about his spot in XOXO, I'll take his place."
    Total douchebag. Man, at least I care about the girls I break the hearts of, even if I don't want to marry them. And if he provokes me, I'll be the one to throw the first punch. Fuck it, fuck the job, fuck even Robert Mann - not literally, of course. Seriously, I would gladly get fired just to see his blood on my hands. And if it actually happens, and he can't be in the show for a couple of episodes... I know a willing guy who would love his first break.

• Zara Lexington: β—‘ -- "A mystery. I like a mystery."
    I don't understand how a girl like Zara got into the business, honestly. The only answer is talent, which I respect. I like that about her. I even like her quietness, because unlike Presley's, it's sort of interesting. It's not a lack of words to say, because she's plenty smart; you can tell when you're around her. It's a choice, and not some kind of internal shyness. I want to talk to her, because she seems interesting.
Last edited by confidence on Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:43 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

confidence
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:28 pm

|Worker | 20 | Robert Mann's personal assistant | Rumor Making |

| β™₯ = romantic | ☺ = friends|☠ = dislike/enemies |β—‘ = neutral |

• Arizona Deegan: β—‘
    "Could you just lower your voice a little?"
    "I don't have any real problems with her.She just seems rather cocky, but I admire her confidence I just wish she'd tone it down a notch.
    "
  • Candelaria Flores:β—‘/☺(maybe)
    "Could you give me a makeover? "
    I wish I had her closet. I wouldn't mind being friends with her. Though that would only make my job that much harder. So maybe its best I avoid getting to friendly with the actors.
  • Chandler Lamonte: β—‘|☠
    "She's got problems,"
    One word BITCH. And I usually don't like using that word. But there is no other word that describes her so perfectly. And stop comparing me to Shrek's wife!
  • Danny Crankshaw:β—‘
    "Please stop trying to understand me,"
    I don't like the fact that he pry's into my life. That's my job, not yours. Besides I have alot of secrets nobody needs to know about.
  • Drake Wesley:☺|β™₯
    "Ok I take it back, thank god for Drake"
    Ok I officially love drake, well obviously not really love. Because I don't believe in all that love crap. But he was really nice for defending me. And don't mind that heart I'm not saying I like him I'm just saying he's cute. Plus I respect the fact that he doesn't do relationships either.
  • Elias Montgomery:β—‘|β™₯
    "I wouldn't mind getting to know you better *blushes*"
    I'm not sure why but I feel kinda drawn to him. He doesn't seem like some jerk who wants to get in my pants. He's more mature. Though I highly doubt he feels the same way. I should not, I cannot act on these feelings. Ever.
  • Gabrielle De Luca:β—‘|☠
    "Stop judging me."
    I don't want to talk about it
  • Jasper Alkuino:β—‘
    "Your kinda weird.. but in a good way."
    He's actually pretty cool. I have no complaints with him , then again, I also don't really know him. But gotta admit I like that he's different.
  • Keith Zetler: β—‘
    Why do you make my life so much harder? I wish her would work better with me. Maybe we'd actually get along. Nevermind, that's not likely.
  • Nathaniel Crowley: ☺|β™₯(possibly)
    "I like being around you,"
    Finally a person who gets me. I don't know why but I can actually be around him and have fun. He doesn't act all snobby like other celebs. He actually treats you like a person. And the heart, well I kinda like him but at the same time that would be really weird and jeopardize my job
  • Olivia Pershepone:β—‘
    "Seriously, you don't know me at all? Even though I was in a couple of the recruiting meetings, because I'm Mr.Mann's assistant?"
    I don't really know her but she seems really focused and driven
  • Presley Floyd:β—‘|☺ (maybe)
    "Your pretty cool, you know that?"
    She really helps me with the rumor spreading. I really think she should stand up for herself and be more direct.
  • William Hemley:β—‘
    "Don't look at me like that"
    He's too flirty for my liking.
  • Zara Lexington: β—‘
    "So I guess were roommates?"
    She's my roommate. She seems nice.. kinda distant though. Not that I mind, quite frankly I couldn't hope for any better.
Last edited by CuteAsKaylah on Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:55 am, edited 9 times in total.

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:13 pm

| Worker | 23 | General Assistant | Rumor-Spreader |

Note: Most ☺ mean that she thinks they are interesting, not that she is actually friends with them. For at least more of the characters, she hasn't really interacted much with them outside of what is necessary.

• Arizona Deegan: "She's very energetic."
    β—‘ She is constantly pushing herself to the very front of the crowd, and yet I feel like she is even less known than me, the invisible girl. I can't even begin to understand her, or her constant desire for attention- she seems obsessed with being seen. Then again, perhaps I am similar.

• Candelaria Flores: "You are so confident with yourself, it is hard to not be jealous."
    β—‘/☠ I envy this woman, though I hate to admit that this is the case, to be honest. I envy her confidence and the fact that she rarely reveals any doubts or discomfort in her own skin. I know it must exist, no one is completely confident, but the way that she carries herself only makes me realize my social flaws more. I do not hate her, but the envy does inspire some dislike.

• Chandler Lamonte: "I'll do my best to stay out of your way."
    β—‘ Though this woman seems to have the same, if not more, confidence as Candelaria, I do not hold any resentment for her. This is because I respect the fact that she goes for what she wants, but at the same time have no reason to envy her in the slightest. She is not very well-liked, this is obvious, but that is not why I do not envy her. I do not feel any jealousy towards Miss Chandler because I would not like to live the life she does- I simply wouldn't. I do wish she'd stop mocking my name, though.

• Danny Crankshaw: "A potential risk, though I admire his intelligence."
    ☠[?]/β—‘/☺[?] Someone told me that he is also from Chicago, but it wasn't necessary- I can hear it in his voice and see it in the way he walks. I wonder if I am also so easily identified- perhaps not, since people seem to have difficulty identifying me at all. He comes off as wild and a party-animal, but I have done my research on all of the characters, and I don't think that is the whole story. He seems to know something about everyone- dangerous given the nature of my and the other staff members' job. I've never heard anything about him personally, and I have a feeling he prefers it that way. Another person who may be like me- and I envy the fact that he can hide that. A kindred spirit, and difficult to read, I think. He will not make my job easy.

• Drake Wesley: "If you expect perfection, aren't you only going to be disappointed?"
    β—‘ He appears to be very friendly, but I can't help but notice little quirks- he appears to always be fixing things, as though trying to attain something more. It may simply be my aimless observation, but I doubt that he is as fully in control as he lets on. Still, we do have to work together from time to time. He has tried to engage me in conversation- I wasn't sure whether to be happy that he would do so, or bothered by the fact that he did. Many people here appear a bit strange. I believe he is in it for the fame.

• Elias Montgomery: "If I were better at speaking, perhaps he would make for interesting conversation."
    ☺[?]/β—‘ He seems very intelligent- I wouldn't mind speaking to him, though of course it is unlikely that I will initiate a conversation. Still, it appears as though he can hold his own in a decent conversation, and I admire that in a person. Other than that, he seems rather guarded.

• Fiona Santiago: "Perhaps we could be friends? Well, maybe not."
    ☺[?]/β—‘ I suppose we don't talk much, but then I don't really talk much with anyone- conversation isn't my forte. Still, she seems rather nice, the kind of person I might get along with if presented the chance to do so. We have to collaborate on the rumors, because I spread the stories she tells, and so are rather aware of each other. I feel like she is the type who would actually notice the fact that I exist beyond a name or a blurry memory of a face, though of course I don't no for sure. If I were to make friends, perhaps she'd be one of them.

• Gabriella Deluca: "She seems. . .nice."
    β—‘ This young woman is the person hired in order to get others to trust her. Although the job seems kind of wrong -I mean, the rest of us at least don't have to convince people to trust us before sharing their secrets- I have no qualms with the girl herself. Besides seeming very money-hungry, she seems okay.

• Jasper Alkuino: "I'm sorry, I just don't speak frequently."
    β—‘ He appears to be a rather social person, and is the epitome of polite and respectful, so I don't really have anything against him, to be honest. He does seem slightly flirty, though it appears to be unintentional. Of course, this is only observation, as I haven't really interacted directly with him very much.

• Keith Zetler: "I'm right here. Did you need me to get something? Can you hear me?"
    β—‘ He doesn't know who I am, and I don't really think that we will ever interact much- not that I am exactly a social butterfly anyway. While his work ethic is admirable, his cold and sharp nature is less so. He apparently has trouble with names- if that is already the case from the get-go, I can understand his ignorance to my existence.

• Nathaniel Crowley: "I'm not very good at small talk."
    β—‘ Hardworking, but not the sort of person who appears to become attached easily. My opinion on him is not unlike my thoughts toward Keith- I admire his determination, but otherwise feel little emotion towards the actor. He seems afraid of being hurt, and I can sympathize, of course. Anyone could.

• Olivia Pershepone: "You don't know me, but I know you. I hope that doesn't sound strange."
    β—‘ She is my roommate, and so at this point I suppose that I am an Olivia-Aficionado. Over the course of the month I have done my research quite well -I take my job seriously-. The fact that she remains a ladylike persona is quite admirable, though I have seen hints at a freer character behind her uptight exterior. I don't think she particularly fits her role, but that perhaps it brings out a side in her one wouldn't otherwise see, as she is rather sexually awkward. She always seems so careful- not so much shy as she good at keeping her emotions in check.

• William Hemley: "I'll get that right away."
    β—‘ He's the one who's always making me do his shopping for him. It is my cover job, I suppose. I pay attention to everyone, but don't find him particularly interesting- kind of typical, isn't he?

• Zara Lexington: "No one is completely numb."
    ☺[?]/β—‘/ ☠[?] She doesn't seem to express any sort of emotions or world-views, though I know that she must have them. She worries me in the same manner that Danny does, because her keen eyes make it more difficult to do my job effectively. Luckily, I am not without my own talents. We are both observers, and in that I feel a bond towards her, but I get this feeling that she doesn't want to be understood, unlike me, who simply can't manage to be properly social. This desire to be an outcast of sorts confuses and, to an extent, irritates me.

| Actor | 26 | The Frienzoned |Joseph Hamilton |

Note: β™₯ Is more likely to mean 'wants to get in her pants' than him being emotionally attracted to a person.

• Arizona Deegan: "Yeah, hi. Listen, I gotta run."
    β—‘ She's one of those workers who are staying with us, yeah? She's hot and all, but appears to be just a tad bit clingy and obsessed with getting everyone's attention. Feels a bit too high maintenance for my style, though of course I'd be fine with the occasional flirting and such. I don't really interact too much with her.

• Candelaria Flores: "If it makes you feel any better, that lass wasn't that great in bed."
    ☠/β—‘ We worked together on a movie as costars and it ended up being kind of a relationship. I never saw it as anything serious, but I guess she expected me to at least be kind of loyal? Well, that isn't really my style. She's hot and all, and I wouldn't mind getting back together, but I've never been into anything serious and I'm still not. She wasn't sad or anything, which is cool, but seemed a bit bitter. Well, seems, present tense.

• Chandler Lamonte: "You slay me with words, babe. It's kind of hot."
    β™₯/β—‘ This girl is hot stuff, and I like the fact that she obviously knows it- I wouldn't mind taken her for a spin. Of course, her personality could use some work, but I'm no sparkly diamond myself. I'm not the type for relationships, and I feel like she probably isn't either. If there's one coworker I'm fine with seeing after hours, it's this one. Besides, she's the only one other than Laria who actually has a name, and is one of the most interesting people in the house.

• Danny Crankshaw: "Another no-namer? Well, at least he knows how to relax."
    β—‘ He seems alright- not much of a name, that I know of, but interesting enough. He doesn't come off nearly as irritating as a lot of the other actors, and knows how to have a good time. We may not be friends or anything, but I don't have a problem with the dude. As far as costars go, he's pretty cool, I suppose.

• Drake Wesley: "What about him?
    β—‘ Eh, the handyman? Really, I don't get why the staff members are bunking with us- especially as most of them don't exactly have the most important jobs. He doesn't like me, I don't really care, etc. etc. That's about all there is to say.

• Elias Montgomery: "Listen, I'll tell you how to play your part."
    β—‘ Personally, I think he should base his character off of me. But seriously, the guy doesn't seem to have much in the way of a personality. He seems pretty intelligent, I suppose, but other than that uninteresting. I guess I don't really pay a good deal of attention to other people? Yeah, s'pose that's why I have little in the way of giving a fuck.

• Fiona Santiago: "Fiona? Eh, she's alright. If you're into the whole 'victim' thing."
    β—‘ She's one of those nice girl types, I think and I don't really go much for that sort of thing, not usually anyway. They get too serious about things that mean nothing, y'know? Anyway, she is pretty interesting to tease otherwise, I suppose. Already she has people leaping up to defend her, like she's some broken baby doe or something. I mean, people have to be able to take care of themselves. One little insult from Chandler, and she's defended before she can even chime in.

• Gabriella Deluca: β—‘ "Thanks, but I don't need help looking good."
    Ah, that's the makeup and hair stylist, yeah? She's cute and all, but does come off as just a bit simple-minded. Plus, she seems slightly lacking in confidence, and I tend to prefer girls who are comfortable in their own skin. I don't dislike her, and of course wouldn't hesitate to fuck 'er, but I wouldn't hesitate with most girls anyway.

• Jasper Alkuino: "Mind if I copy you for my part? Well, you don't have a choice anyway."
    β—‘ He's my roommate, and I guess he isn't horrible or anything, but we haven't exactly become close over the last month. He seems very relaxed, I suppose, and the image of a gentleman. Maybe I should base my character off of how he acts? Not a bad idea, actually. Hm.

• Keith Zetler: "Get off your high-fucking-horse, mate."
    ☠ We have a pretty mutual dislike for each other- he thinks I'm an arse, and I think he's a complete prick. I'm not a big team player myself, but the guy is simply irritating- far too dull for my tastes, at the very least. Whatever, it isn't like I need to worry too much about the little pricks opinion- he's just another staff member. Maybe he's in music, but that doesn't really make him quite at my level.

• Nathaniel Crowley: "You're right, kid- I could kick your ass."
    ☠/β—‘ Oh, yeah, this one quite blatantly dislikes me, though he seems to be avoiding any direct confrontation at the moment. I wouldn't really care much about him if it weren't for this fact- even with it, I don't think about him too much. He seems to realize that he wouldn't win in a fight, I guess? I mean, the guy spilled coffee over the place within the first five minutes- no, one minute- of being in the place. I seriously doubt he's got any serious physical ability.

• Olivia Pershepone: "You'd be hotter if you relaxed a bit."
    β™₯/β—‘ This gal comes off as rather uptight, which is a shame because, like many of my lovely coworkers, she's hotter than hell. If only she weren't about as frigid as a f*cking tundra. All the same, I've heard tell of a wilder side under wraps of the actress. Wherever she's from, they must party occasionally, yeah? That's a side I'd like to see.

• Presley Floyd: "Can you go fetch me a drink?"
    β—‘ I thought I at least knew the names of all the girls, but no- doesn't ring a bell. Wait- is she the one who does the shopping for us?

• Zara Lexington: "I'm likin' the whole 'Ice Queen' thing."
    β™₯ Cold as ice, this one, but it is inexplicably sexy. I'm pretty sure that she's already dismissed me and such, but even the emotionless have to have occasional primal desires. Just like with Olivia, I'm interested in seeing her when she actually shows some goddamn emotions. For now, the whole Ice Queen thing is surprisingly a turn-on.
Last edited by OurStars on Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:03 pm, edited 12 times in total.
OurStars

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:11 pm

| Actor | 25 | The Jokester | Gregory Schroeder |

• Arizona Deegan: β—‘ - Name of a state if I remember this countries states. I don't really trust her and all - she screams fake, and her mouth is too open and loud.

• Candelaria Flores: β—‘//☺ - A Latin Firecracker that can drink. Now I've seen everything.
    The name is probably the most confusing thing about her - damn, I can barely say it without stumbling or laughing. Not that I find her name funny or anything, just interesting. I feel the need to kick her ass at a drinking competition though, so I could see a friendship here.

• Chandler Lamonte: ☠ - If I need to learn my place, you need to learn to lighten those screws out of your thick head.
    Pretentious, arrogant and a bitchy snob. I've heard enough about this pri madona to know I ain't gunna like staying with her. Besides, she seems to think that I'm a complete nobody with no talent, or something. Thing is, I'm a famous nobody, and that is all I want to be.

• Danny Crankshaw: β™₯ - Yeah, I sort of fucking love myself
    I don't know anybody else like me. Like all romantic relationships, there have been some struggles - I'm not going to go there - but we have pulled together.

• Drake Wesley: β—‘ - I don't got much on him, honestly. Shocker, I know.
    Just an average, run of the mill dude really - doesn't do much, say much, or mean much to me. Sure, he seems to be an alright guy, but I we haven't even spoken yet. Who knows, I could go somewhere with this dude.

• Elias Montgomery: β—‘/☺ - Now why can't more of Hollywood by like this dude.
    I swear, if I had to make friends it would be with this guy - I mean, sure, he is all strict and stuff, but... well, at least he has depth. He respects silence - wish more people would - and best of all, seems to think fame as a joke. Props to you dude, I have to give you that. Other than that, however, I don't know much about him, and quite frankly, I probably won't.

• Fiona Santiago: β—‘ - Your obvious attempt at hiding information will be your undoing, you know.
    I don't understand this lady at all. She seems nice and all, but that is the shallow boring part of people: the outside. The inside of her, however, is seemingly guarded with a massive door. Why is she so damned cautious? I mean sure, I'm not really one to talk, but still.. dammit, now I'm sounding like one of those talk show hosts. Fuck.

• Gabriella De Luca: β—‘/☠ - Money ain't everything, sweetheart.
    While she seems to be pretty chill and spunky - and doesn't want to invade my past, thank god - she has this certain shallowness about her. I'm not sure what it is, but she unnerves the shit out of me, and I really want her to.. I don't know, keep her distance? Don't think that will be happening. A guy can hope.

• Jasper Alkuino: β—‘ - So the pacific state of Hawaii sends its regards? Lovely.
    I'm not gunna lie: this guy comes off retarded. I don't know if it is his weird hair, or his finicky personality, but something about him erks me. This is probably why I am indifferent about him: I don't really know enough about the guy to tell if he is just a wannabe surfer, or an actually decent dude.

• Keith Zetler: ☠ /β—‘ - I just hope Roomie isn't the type to bring in some vinyl records.
    Roomie is borderline 'this guy is seriously a douchebag'. I'm not sure what pisses me off more: his inability to give two shits about life, or his constant obsession for music. Thing is, that is really all I dislike about him. The rest is actually pretty decent: since he doesn't give a shit about me, I don't have to give a shit about him. This could actually work. Maybe.

• Nathaniel Crowley: β—‘ - I'm not sure whether or not this kid is old enough to hang with me.
    I can see why a lot of people would think that me and this kid would be the best of friends, but here is the thing: I don't. He isn't all that particularly special from the rest. The only difference is that I swear he is only 17 or something with the rules of a 60 year old mother. Fun seems to have a very limited margin for this kid.

• Olivia Pershepone: β—‘ - She is sort of weird - not my kind of weird though.
    I cannot decide on this girl at all. One one hand she is pretty nice and all, but still... I can't really say what makes me nervous of her. I think it has to deal with the fact that she is way too much like my sober side for me to handle - best to keep my distance of her: don't need the reverse of my job happening.

• Presley Floyd: [maybe]β™₯/☺ - I'm not sure about this one, but I must say... she intrigues me to no end.
    I hadn't planned on doing any real 'relationship' building when I signed up for this - but, well, she makes me want to: Chicago kid, quiet, not a pretentious asshole like most of these 'superstars' - and she isn't bad on the eyes at all. I just wish she wasn't the type to say less than me on my down days. I mean, I don't really want to keep having to go out of my way to make conversations all the time, but.. well, I may have to.

• William Hemley: β—‘ - Oh look! Another bad boy Celebrity! How they are all different.
    Sort of an asshole, but I can at least understand his logic: stick up for yourself first, deal with others later. Keeps him alive longer, I guess - and that's probably a good thing considering the number of women I have heard he has gone through. I can give him props for that, I guess.... Not sure if that was a good idea.

• Zara Lexington: β—‘ - You're the kind of girl that either gives me a shit ton of info, or none at all.
    Can't feel much about a girl that seemingly doesn't feel shit. I mean, seriously, what the hell girl? Do you just, I don't know, hate emotions? Hell, that doesn't even make sense... but at least she understands silence and secrets, I think. Which is why I'm is curious about her. Cold ice queen? Unlike Chandler, I'm fairly certain that she has an actual reason for being the way she is. Might be interesting to find out, but I don't think even my telltale ears will find this out.
Last edited by JokerofSpades on Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:56 pm, edited 9 times in total.
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:50 am

ImageImageImage
| Worker | 21 | Wardrobe Design | Cameraman|

• Arizona Deegan: β—‘//☺ "You a little nut bar, aren't ya?"
    I have nothing against her. Sure, she a little.... different but everyone has their flaws. Unlike other people, I won't judge her over being "fake and loud" when I don't even know her well enough

• Candelaria Flores: β—‘ "Ca-ndel-aria?...Can-del-aria?.. Oh fuck it, I can't pronounce this name if I wanted to."
    I know she's this girl from movies, those romantic movies I would be force in seeing with my girl friends or even a few of my gay guy friends. But, other than that I know nothing about her-- except she went out with that William guy. That should be fun.

• Chandler Lamonte: β—‘// β™₯ "What can I say? I like them feisty." *chuckles*
    Ok, sure, she's a bitch. But, some people can handle it and others can't. I can so... it doesn't really bug me. If it does bother you, then.... grow thick skin I guess. *shrugs*

• Danny Crankshaw: β—‘ "What's the matter? Never met someone like me before?"
    He seems like someone who thinks I'm a bit... out there I guess. When truly if you go to Hawaii, there are tons of people who are a bit different. But, Hell I'm twenty one, let me live life! We're just amazing like that! But, other than that I can't judge.

• Drake Wesley: β—‘//☺ "He respects me, I respect him. Simple
    Yea, he's cool. I mean, I don't really know him all to well but we're becoming friends I guess. But, like I said he respects me and I respect him back. Besides he's one the only people who can handle someone as... optimistic as me.

• Elias Montgomery: β—‘ "He's the opposite of me... That could go two ways."
    He's very... quiet and distant. I mean, I have nothing against the guy because... well, he's distant. But, you never know we could be opposites attract or we could end of being enemies. Hopefully he doesn't hate me because I'm 100% positive that he could beat my ass in a fight if he wanted to.

• Fiona Santiago: β—‘ "Well, you seem like a ball of energy."
    I don't really know anything about her except her name and tiny little things about her. She seems fine though, cool and that we could get along fine once we get to know more about each other.

• Keith Zetler: β—‘ "I like your... last name?"
    He's like Elias, quiet and kind of distant. He seems sort of emotionless to me but,

• Nathaniel Crowley: β—‘ "You seem pretty cool."
    He seems like a party guy to me. Haha.Which is exactly what I need in this house seeing that almost everyone is a lot older than me and thinks I'm a bit crazy. If I would get along with anyone. I bet you it will be him but, for now he seems cool.

• Olivia Pershepone: β—‘ "I think your last name is really interesting... Now how do you pronounce it exactly?"
    I thinks she's fine, I just don't know her all too well. But, she seems determined and that's pretty cool.

• Presley Floyd: β—‘// β™₯ "You know, if your voice is a gorgeous as you than you should speak more."
    She is really pretty. She's just kind of quiet and to herself and I wish she should would speak more. I mean, I don't want to sound like it's my business why she's so introverted but, I think if she would speak than we might actually get to know more about her. But, there are a lot of quiet people here.

• William Hemley: β—‘//☠(maybe) "You make it so hard."
    I mean, I can't really 'hate' someone I barely know, but if he doesn't know how to commit anymore than I know how to... be strict. I mean, I guess I can't really know a guy after only month but, people judge. And, it gets even better. He's my roommate. Isn't that great.

• Zara Lexington: β—‘ "Come on, one smile won't kill ya."
    She seems very to herself, like she doesn't want to get close to people. And, never have seen her smile to be quite honest. It's kind of creepy with how cold she is.

ImageImageImage
| Actress | 27 | The Fashionista | Bianca Gonzalez-Ortega|

• Arizona Deegan: β—‘ "I like your name, it reminds me of the state, the tea, and the generic jean company that you but at Walmart."
    Oh, come on I joking. Take a joke, crap. I don't know anything about her except her name. I just hope she doesn't wear those jeans that you get from CVS. *shutters*

• Chandler Lamonte: β—‘ "Well, someone knows what they want."
    I have nothing against her to be honest, she's real. Unlike most of the people in Hollywood so... give off her fucking case. Also, people think her name is long, look at mine!

• Danny Crankshaw: β—‘//☺ "One of these days, We're going to challenge each other at something and your pride is going to shatter." *smirks*
    He's pretty cool. I mean sure he's not as well known as Chandler, *groans* William, and I doesn't mean he's not a good actor. Hey, some things flop, big whoop but this show won't be a waste a time. Believe me. But, anyway, I think we'll become friends.

• Drake Wesley: β—‘//β™₯ "Oh my God, he's so attractive!"
    I'm not even joking! I mean just look at him and he seems like a nice guy which is the kind of guy I should be going for instead of the immature "bad boys". But, right now, we barely know each other. And it surprises me that he's not famous in one way or another.

• Elias Montgomery: β—‘//β™₯ "You're a huge mystery, I like mysteries." *smirks*
    I think that the hold cold and distant thing is both alluring yet, very irritating at the same exact time. I mean, I love mysteries and he is quite a big mystery but, when people are like this. I am put a bit on edge.

• Fiona Santiago: β—‘//☺ "You have such an adorable figure, you need to learn how to rock it."
    She's a so cute, she young and blonde. She's going to be like my little baby doll in the house I can already see it. I wish either I wasn't so curvaceous or I wish she had more curves so that she could fit my clothes. But, I not every girl could be born so voluptuous.

• Jasper Alkuino: β—‘ "Should I say hello or aloha?"
    Oh, I'm just kidding. But, he seems like someone who likes kidding just for the reason that's he really out there and well, young. People say that he's dumb but, he's a baby, twenty one so let him be the age we loves oh so much. Haha, by the way, dreads are coming back.

• Keith Zetler: β—‘//☠ "Something about you doesn't feel right."
    There's just something about this guy that sets me off ease. He's just too quiet and... introverted for me to feel like I could trust him. Sorry, that's just me opinion.

• Nathaniel Crowley: β—‘ "You much be a good actor to be able to play "The Douchebag"."
    I don't really know much about him or his career but he defiantly not a douchebag. So, he must be a good actor. Besides he seems like someone who could roll with the punches, so I think we'll be fine.

• Olivia Pershepone: β—‘//☺ "You know what your goals are and I love that."
    I love how goal oriented she is. You would think that just because he character is a skank that she would be one too but, she's not whatsoever. I really think we could be friends, just as long as she knows how to have a fun time sometimes.

• Presley Floyd: β—‘ "You need to learn to speak up, Dios Mios."
    Unlike the other overly quiet and distant people here, she just seems like she floats by like she doesn't want to hurt anyone. Besides, she seems harmless to me. I just hope I can get her out of her shell a bit.

• William Hemley: ☠ "Candlestick... Really Willy, really?"
    Oh my fucking God, what was I thinking when I so called "dated" this guy!? Alright, small story time, we were in the same movie together, played as co-stars and as a love interest for each other's characters. And, I must have had too much wine the night before or something and we started to "date", if you could even call it that but any who, you know it was ok. Except the paparazzi and for one tiny itty bitty fact that his ass cheated on me. Haha, yea I'm not stupid so we broke up and I may or may not have slapped him. And, that was it. We haven't really spoken since then. I guess that silence ends now, Lord don't make me strangle this child.

• Zara Lexington: β—‘// ☠ "Do tell me, do you know how to smile?"
    She is just very.... uptight to me. She's cold and seems to have no emotions or at least she doesn't let people see them and it freaks me out. Like I have been saying before, I can't trust people who are so quiet and distant and she's not an exception to this.

ImageImageImage
| Worker | 26 | Senior Make Up Artist and Hair | Confidant of actors/actresses & tattle-tale |

• Arizona Deegan: β—‘//☠ "Some people just shouldn't have a voice..."
    God, she just annoys me more than anyone else in the house! And, ok, sure I know that isn't nice but she needs to step out of the limelight. You're not famous for a reason, sorry to break that to you but if you weren't meant to be in the spotlight, you would be. I mean look at the people we are living with, they 're famous for a reason.

• Candelaria Flores: β—‘//☺ "I want your closet! Haha."
    She seems decent, I mean yes she has sass but she's confident in herself. Which is no reason for me to hate her, she knows what works in her favor like, her body, her race,... her money and makes it work in her favor. I wish that I honest could afford one tiny thing in her wardrobe, I would buy it from her. Not joking.

• Chandler Lamonte: β—‘ *shrugs* "Work what you got, I guess."
    I respect this girl but I also really, truly fear this girl. Don't ask me why but, she just does which is something she probably wants. I don't know if she's going to hate me or like me, just please don't make my life a living Hell.

• Danny Crankshaw: β—‘ You have a long way to go in show business."
    I don't know a lot about him except he's not the most well known guy in the house. He seems funny and decent though. We might be able to be friends. Well, according to my job description, I'll make him my friend.

• Drake Wesley: β—‘//☺ For someone who spreads drama, you're really nice."
    He is really cool and our jobs make us sort of work together so, might as well make it easy and be friends. And, he has this smile that makes girls melt, but not me. Sorry, I just like the bad boys more.
  • Elias Montgomery: β—‘//☺ "You scare me a bit, you know that?"
    He does scare me a little sometimes just because he is so secretive and quiet and it seems like he's secretly judging me harshly. That's just something that's always scared me. But, he seems like a good guy.

• Fiona Santiago: β—‘//☠ "I don't know what it is with the blondes in this house."
    First Arizona, now Fiona. I must not any of the blondes here, anyway that girl just bugs me. I can't really explain it, she just does. Everything about her screams 'I'm the victim, I'm the victim. Help me. Help me.' And, I don't like people like that. Just my opinion.

• Jasper Alkuino: β—‘//☺ "You finally have turned 21, get the wine out! Haha."
    Jasper is awesome, he just so full of life and energy and I love it! Someone need to be able to hang all night and still bonce back in the morning and he seems like the guy who can do that. And, he told me he just turned 21 a couple weeks ago, time to celebrate.

• Keith Zetler: β—‘ "I.... don't know what to think about you."
    There's something about him that sets me off but, I doesn't know if it's in a good way or if it's in a bad way. But, he's just so to himself and I don't know what to think about him...

• Nathaniel Crowley: β—‘//☺ (possibly) "You seem like a party guy."
    He seems decent enough. I'm just not sure if we're friends or not so that's why it's a possible smiley face. Who knows? Maybe we are going to be real friends, either way that's my job.

• Olivia Pershepone: β—‘//☺ "I have never met someone with a last name like this." *chuckles*
    I like her to be honest, she seems very lady like, which is the type of girl I want to be around. Hopefully, we can become close.

• Presley Floyd: β—‘//☺(possible) "She really quiet but, she's really cool once you get to know her."
    She is very to herself but, if she can break out of her shell. I think we could become close to each other.

• William Hemley: β—‘//☠//β™₯ (maybe) "What can I say? I like the bad boys."
    There's just something about this guy, I hate him for how he treat girls in Hollywood yet, I am intrigued by him too. I don't if he feels the same but, whatever. Let him be a player.

• Zara Lexington: β—‘//☠ "Some feelings to hide perhaps?"
    I don't know what it is about this girl that makes me not like her. Thank God, I'm great at playing along and making nice. Because something just isn't right about this girl to me...
Last edited by .euphoria. on Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:52 pm, edited 9 times in total.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colors of Iris on Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:16 am

| Worker | 27 | Music Composer | Rumor Maker |

"What the hell? Why am I getting a relationship thread? What part of 'does not care about people' do you not understand?"

• Candelaria Flores: β—‘ - "I can already feel another headache coming on."
    I suppose there really isn't anything wrong about her. Sure, she's loud and superficial and annoying, but heyβ€”so is the majority of the human population. I guess it all just boils down to one thing: she's a people person, and I'm not. Simple as that.

• Chandler Lamonte: β—‘ - "A typical celebrity. Nothing special here."
    She's a peacock. Struts around, head high, looking prettyβ€”but when it comes down to things? Utterly pointless. I honestly don't see anything special here, and neither would the rest of the world if they could just get their heads out of her ass feathers.

• Danny Crankshaw: β—‘ - "Ugh, I feel like a fanboy."
    And there goes the rest of my dignity. Creepy stalking, check. Creepy staring, check. Creepy gossip-making, triple check. We're even rooming together, for God's sake. You know what, I think I'll just pretend he doesn't exist. Make things easier for everyone.

• Drake Wesley: β—‘ - "Awfully eager to please, Mr. Duck."
    Our resident drama-maker. He's rather cheerful for someone whose job is centered on wrecking people's lives.

• Elias Montgomery: β—‘ / ☺* - "..."
    He's actually alright. Certainly one of the more civil people here. I don't bother him, he doesn't bother meβ€”it's a fairly healthy working relationship.

• Fiona Santiago: β—‘ - "Let's get this over with, shall we?"
    My supposed partner-in-crime. We sit in our dark little corners, creating nasty rumors about others. Despicable, no? Anyway, I guess Mann wants us to collaborate so we don't inadvertently contradict ourselves. And you know what, Winona? Fine. Let's work together. Just don't expect friendship bracelets or whatever.

• Gabriella De Luca: β—‘ / ☠ - "You kind of sicken me."
    She has her money, I have my music. We both have our dreams, we both don't care about the people we trample down on the way. But she pisses me off. Yes, I know I'm being a hypocrite; I don't care. Me? I'm honest. If I don't like you, you'll be the first one to know. But this girlβ€”this girl lies and pretends and puts on an innocent face to get close to people. And then, what do you know, she stabs them in the back. God, it's Sarah all over again. Intellectually, I know that she's just doing her job. But sometimes, I don't know how she can live with herself. She's worse than Hemley.

• Jasper Alkuino: β—‘ - "That's going to be a fun name to pronounce."
    He seems awfully...naive, for someone in show business. Oh, whatever. As long as he isn't the preachy type I really don't care.

• Nathaniel Crowley: β—‘ - "Eh, I've got nothing much to say about him."
    Like Candelabra, he's not a bad sort, but annoying nonetheless. He's got the same bland decency as Elias, but the goofy personality puts me off. Hopefully I'll never have to actually talk to him, but with my luck you can never be sure.

• Olivia Pershepone: β—‘ - Seriously? That last name makes my eyes bleed.
    It seems that everyone on the set has some sort of ridiculous name. As for the actual person...well, considering her role in XOXO, I'm really not looking forward to meeting her. Truly.

• Presley Floyd: β—‘ - "…Who?"
    You sure you have the name right? I don't recall anyone like that on the set.

• William Hemley: β—‘ - "I daresay he's the quintessential embodiment of human nature. Damn sleaze."
    Well, he certainly lives up to my expectations. Yes, he's a despicable human being, but that's kind of a given, isn't it? To be honest, I think "heartbreaker" is a bit of a misnomer. It implies intent. No, he's more of a man-slut than anything else.

• Zara Lexington: β—‘ - "Less personality than a lump of coal, but at least she isn't annoying."
    She doesn't bother with people. Off-putting for some, perhaps, but I for one am perfectly fine with it. That's one less person I have to deal with.

* And that, friends, is perhaps the world's smallest smiley face. What can I say? Ebenezer Keith is stingy with his friendship smileys.
Last edited by Colors of Iris on Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
- The world is quiet here -

Colors of Iris
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:54 pm

| Actor | 26 | The Party Girl | Hannah Bethany DuBois |

• Arizona Deegan: ☠ Some people just have too much to say...

• Candelaria Flores: β—‘ Compensating for something...

• Chandler Lamonte: ☠ Avoid... To make my life easier.

• Danny Crankshaw: β—‘ Seems like the classic party boy. I guess I'll watch him, as character research.

• Fiona Santiago: β—‘ Robert Mann wasn't serious about the room mate thing... Was he?

• Jasper Alkuino: β—‘ He seems too emotional...

• Keith Zetler: β—‘ He looks... Promising.

• Nathaniel Crowley: β—‘ He seems... Okay.

• Olivia Pershepone: β—‘ Surprisingly, one of the less annoying females in the cast...
  • Presley Floyd: β—‘ She doesn't seem to talk much. Good.

• William Hemley: β—‘ Just like all the others...

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UCTigerette on Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:09 pm

| Actor | 24. | The Heart Breaker | Ryder St. James |

• Arizona Deegan: β—‘| I don't have time to play her childish, attention-whore games, so I mostly just steer clear of her altogether.
  • Candelaria Flores: β—‘|☺| I admire her outspoken, forward, witty personality, though it's nothing like my own. I'm afraid I could only handle her fire personality in small doses though.
  • Chandler Lamonte: β—‘| That snarky, bitchy, entitled persona she has doesn't sit well with me. Simply put, I'm indifferent to her and don't really care for her company either.
  • Danny Crankshaw: β—‘|☺| He seems like a fairly alright guy... at least when it comes to his tamer side. I don't personally care for all that partying nonsense.
  • Drake Wesley: β—‘| Pretty normal guy from what I can tell. Not sure how we'll get along just yet.
  • Gabriella De Luca: β—‘|☺| I actually like Gabby. She's sweet and likable. I could see us being friends.
  • Fiona Santiago: β—‘|β™₯| Fiona's a nice change of pace. You can't find girls as warmhearted and delicate as her around anymore. Doubtful anything will come from these feelings, but she's managed to catch my interest.
  • Jasper Alkuino: β—‘|☠| There's really nothing wrong with him, I suppose. He just rubs me the wrong way. I can't even explain why.
  • Keith Zetler: β—‘|☺| I actually rather like Keith. He's a kind of "take no bullshit" guy. I think we'll get along fine.
  • Nathaniel Crowley: β—‘| I don't dislike or like the guy. He has a good energy about him, which helps to balance out negative that certain individuals, uhm Chandler Lamonte, bring into the house.
  • Olivia Pershepone: β—‘|☺| Olivia reminds me of myself in lots of ways. With her paying the 'skank' and me the 'heart breaker', I'm sure we'll have our fair share of moments on screen. Off screen, I can see a friend in her.
  • Presley Floyd: β—‘|β™₯[possibly]|☺| I can relate to Presley, if nothing else. And I wouldn't mind getting to know her more. Undoubtedly, I'd have to strike up the first conversation, which doesn't exactly please me.
  • William Hemley: β—‘|☠| Arrogant and selfish. I just don't like this prick. Funny because my character is a lot like him, I'd imagine. Tolerable? Of course, but I have a feeling he's gonna push my buttons.
  • Zara Lexington: β—‘| I haven't a clue what to think of her, honestly. She seems to be even more cold and distant than I am, which says a lot.
Last edited by UCTigerette on Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
* Nezzera * chaoticsunrise * RaeRaeButterfly *

Beautiful Dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away!

UCTigerette
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Geekly on Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:56 pm

| Actor | 26 | The Douchebag | Trent Hewitt |

• Arizona Deegan: β—‘/☺ Well, she certainly... captures attention? I suppose she's nice enough though.
  • Candelaria Flores: β—‘ I don't know her very well but she seems to hand out biting sarcastic remarks just because. But at the same time she's rather nice.
  • Chandler Lamonte: ☠ Well... if she's playing the nice girl she must be a great actress. Girl's got a mean streak going behind that pretty face and it just isnt right to treat people the way she does... Not that I'd ever say that to her face, she might smother me in my sleep if I did.
  • Danny Crankshaw: β—‘ He's a funny guy, deserving of the Jokester role, I feel like he might drink a little too much and I'm not exactly comfortable with it, but i guess that's just life...
  • Drake Wesley: ☺ Yes! Roommates! And he actually seems friendly! Of course, this is the only sane roommate I've ever had. Hopefully we can be friends, or at least civil with each other.
  • Elias Montgomery: β—‘ A really serious person, I'm not sure we'll get along to well, so for now I'll keep my distance...
  • Fiona Santiago: ☺ I think that we both might share some of the same opinions about stuff and she doesn't seem so crazy and rude like some of the other people around here. We have some things in common and I can't help but like her.
  • Jasper Alkuino: β—‘ He seems like a cool guy, but at the same time, I don't know much about him.
  • Keith Zetler: β—‘ I'd totally talk to him and get to know him... but I feel like he'd just bite my head off for saying hi...
  • Olivia Pershepone: ☺ She seems to be more laid back than most celebrities and thank god for that. But money seems to be the base of her concerns.
  • Presley Floyd: β—‘ She seems to stick to the wall, and is pretty quiet. Hopefully I'll be able to get to know her better soon.
  • William Hemley: ☠ Ok, now I'm sure you guys are trying to find people I hate. This guy is just exactly what I detest... ok a bit harsh but still, he uses people, disrespects women, and unless he miraculously changes, will definitely be the first person I argue with... ok maybe I wouldn't argue with him, arguments never seem to work out for me anyways... That and I'm positive he could kick my ass.
  • Zara Lexington: β—‘ Great another person to get along with. Now that I can put my sarcastic voice away, Zara seems like... a rock; I can't tell exactly what it's expression means and I'm tempted to draw a smiley face on it, just because it'd be blank if I didn't.

Geekly
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:42 am

| Actor // The Skank "Veronica Lutz" || Age // 24 || A contradiction

• Arizona Deegan: ☠ "No one likes an attention whore" Olivia had a short tolerance for over the top sort of folks, and Arizona is overflowing with dramatization. She simply is just too much. Olivia tries not to be mean to people, but when it comes to people like Arizona Olivia can't help but to be short, brusque and a tad bit rude.
  • Candelaria Flores: ☠ "Anyone who judges someone by what they wear is too superficial for me." Growing up, Olivia's family was upper middle class, so although she was able to have nice clothes for a while, until after the hurricane. For a while Olivia survived of of clothes from Kmart, Goodwill or Walmart. Candle girl just isn't Olivia's cup of tea
  • Chandler Lamonte: ☠ "Being beautiful and famous isn't an excuse to be a bitch." Olivia refuses to give these sort of people her time. Luckily their characters have many scenes together.
  • Danny Crankshaw: β—‘ "I don't laugh much, but he's funny." he definitely caught her interest. Like most jokers, Olivia is sure he uses humor as a social shield for his deeper wounds. Curiousity always being Olivia's weakness, she still doesn't know what to make of him, but she wants to figure out.
  • Drake Wesley: β—‘/β™₯ /☺ "He's a cutie...why isn't he in the show?" Olivia's weakness is a cute smile. This charming worker makes Olivia wish she was more like her cast mates, where flirting comes so easily to them. However she wouldn't know what to do after flirting anyways. He seems like a sweet guy, and he's really handy. She could see them being good friends.
  • Elias Montgomery: β—‘ /☺"With him around, I'm not the downer!" Two distant people aren't really likely to get to know each other. Already their script shows most of her scenes are between Elias' character and Williams', so she expects to be spending much time with him. He seems laid back, mysterious and logical, all attributes that Olivia finds appealing, but he just seems much to serious, they're too alike.
  • Fiona Santiago: β—‘ "Who is she?"
  • Jasper Alkuino: β—‘/β™₯ "Who is he?" Jasper is everything her Pastor daddy told her to stay away from. Sometimes she's just tired of always having to be such a good girl, and he just seems so bad. Maybe it's the dreads. They haven't interacted much, but already he's made a fantastic impression.
  • Keith Zetler: β—‘/☠ "Ugh, I hate when people just act like they're better than you." Immediately Olivia got the vibe from Keith that he was a snob. It surprised her to hear he wasn't an actor, because he sure had the self-assurance of one. He is very cute, and a good writer she's sure, but he just seems like someone who could push her buttons in all the wrong ways.
  • Nathaniel Crowley: β—‘/☺"Finally, a celebrity who isn't an ass or annoyingly secretive." This is someone she can definitely see herself becoming friends with onset. Naturally Olivia gets along better with some boys than most girls, and Nathaniel is someone she can see herself having a mentally stimulating conversation without feeling like he was stripping her with his eyes. His character and herself have plenty scenes together, much to her own delight. She looks forward to working with him.
  • Presley Floyd: β—‘/☺ "She seems like a nice girl." Her future roomate, Olivia can only hope they get along well. She seems like a perfect roomate; quiet, clean/organized, mousy even. Olivia barely notices her sometimes, it's almost like the girl blends into the wall sometimes. Olivia is sure the girl has some potential, she just needs to crack out of her shell a little.
  • William Hemley: β—‘/☠ "Ahh! Oh my gosh, No! I felt like a little kitten under a hungry wolfs stare!" At first meet Olivia could tell what kind of person William is. She doesn't nessacarily dislike him so much as try to avoid him, as she did with most of the "devils temptations". She's a bit scared of him, and at all costs will avoid being alone with him until she gets to know who he is a little better.
  • Zara Lexington:β—‘ "Don't really know what's up with her, she's sort of a wall." The girl seems to have up a shield, that Olivia does find interesting, but honestly Olivia finds Zara a little intimidating. She seems like a ticking time bomb.

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!