Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Wicked Little Lies

Wicked Little Lies

a part of “Wicked Little Lies”, a fictional universe by toysolider.

Murder, Mystery, Jealousy, and Witches...Oh my

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Wicked Little Lies”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Wicked Little Lies

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toysolider on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:01 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Wicked Little Lies"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

toysolider
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Wicked Little Lies

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:14 am

Can I please reserve the Vice President and the Innocent one? Also, can I change the Vice President's face claim?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:07 am

Damn Horsey, any roleplay I look at, you've already taken the role that I want. Um, could I steal the Mystery Role? If I could figure out what it was? xD
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby orchestraofwolves on Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:44 am

Can I reservate the bitchy one and witness 2 please? :)

orchestraofwolves
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:20 am

I think I lied. D: Instead, I'd like to reserve Oliver Sykes[My Oli <3] and The Smart One.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:41 am

May I reserve Saoirse Ronan please?

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toysolider on Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:48 am

Hey Everyone welcome! All of your spots have been reserved and I am very happy to have you!

@Horseygirl I assume you mean the VP of Epsilon Theta Sigma? And yes her FC can be changed.

@BleedingLover, In the rules it says that whoever takes the Mystery Role will need to take two roles simply because The Mystery Role will not be in the entire RP also if you would still like the role let me know so I can fill you in on the Mystery!

If you guys have any other questions feel free to PM me or write here in the OCC! I will be gone most of the day so any other reservations know that your character will be reserved when I get home from work!

Love you guys and thanks again!

toysolider
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:34 pm

I would like to reserve for Ariana Grande please?
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:41 pm

Oooh this looks fun..
Could I reserve Taylor Swift ?
Last edited by ChristyLovesYou on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:01 pm

May I reserve the monster
β€œThe weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:04 pm

I would still love to be the Mystery Role and I can handle two so, I'll take.. Hm, Hailee Steinfeld too. :D

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby orchestraofwolves on Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:19 pm

I'll submit my characters tomorrow, I've been a bit busy today sorry c:

orchestraofwolves
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyLibby on Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:35 pm

I think I am going to compete for The Innocent One spot (Jennifer Laurence) :]

LadyLibby
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:43 pm

This intrigues me. I'd like Cam's FC please (the frat president), and I could take Chris Evans FC as well?

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:58 am

I promise my characters will be up today, I had an essay I had to do yesterday. >.<

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:16 pm

Finished mine~

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toysolider on Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:20 pm

All characters have been reserved!!!!

Sorry last night was my 21st and I didn't really have time to get on! SO please submit characters as soon as possible.

toysolider
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:01 pm

I'm a little hesitant to work on my character too much without seeing Serena first, but I'll do my best and if I have to change anything afterwards I most certainly will!!

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toysolider on Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:06 am

Everyone please try and get your characters in ASAP!

toysolider
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!