Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Perseverance: The Contagion

a part of “Perseverance: The Contagion”, a fictional universe by mariamaeoccheto.

Are you fighting to live, or living to fight? And for those of you who are undead, well, dog eat dog, I guess.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Perseverance: The Contagion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mariamaeoccheto on Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:15 pm

Welcome to the fight!

Some of you may know myself, Echo_Rose and WinterWhisperz from The Black City. Some of you may be complete strangers, but hell, you're all welcome here.

Feel free to ask questions and voice concerns here, this is used for OOC communication and clarification on anything and anything you see fit. We hope to have plenty of character submissions soon and will be sending out ads and PMs.
Last edited by mariamaeoccheto on Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mariamaeoccheto
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Perseverance: The Contagion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arik223 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:51 pm

Save me a spot please! :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arik223
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Messiah on Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:54 am

So, I'm definitely interested in this. I'm a big fan of zombie stuff and I've been looking for some zombie RP on here. Maybe not hard enough. Anyway! I'd like to join up. I do have a question, though. Actually, more than one, but I'm derping and can't remember what the others are. I think this is my biggest question anyway.

Approximately how long after the first infection does the beginning of this take place?
Check out Eastbound, a zombie apocalypse story I'm writing on my own.

I may actually get back to this, now that I'm here again. Stay tuned!

Messiah
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:32 am

@Messiah glad to have your interest! As for your question I am not sure because we didn't talk about that last night but once Maria gets on ill ask her and we will get back to you :)

@Arik glad to have you aboard :)
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:07 pm

Okay its currently present day and its been six months since the outbreak

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mariamaeoccheto on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:22 pm

Messiah wrote:So, I'm definitely interested in this. I'm a big fan of zombie stuff and I've been looking for some zombie RP on here. Maybe not hard enough. Anyway! I'd like to join up. I do have a question, though. Actually, more than one, but I'm derping and can't remember what the others are. I think this is my biggest question anyway.

Approximately how long after the first infection does the beginning of this take place?

Oddly enough, that's how this entire RP came about! Myself, Echo and Winter were discussing how we've wanted to be involved with a zombie storyline for so long but many of them fell so short. Finally I decided to take it into my own hands and with the help of my girls we made it happen!

The infection touched down around Thanksgiving in 2012. We're six months in now, so May 2013.

mariamaeoccheto
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boultinator93 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:27 pm

Hey Maria

Finally a good zombie RP and a GM I know I can trust.

I've sent my character.

boultinator93
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arik223 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:17 pm

Were all in the same City-Town area correct?

Arik223
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mariamaeoccheto on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:20 pm

Arik223 wrote:Were all in the same City-Town area correct?

Correct! I've approved all characters so everyone is free to post now. :D

mariamaeoccheto
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThrillerNight on Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:27 am

I am totally in. I've always wanted to do a zombie-themed RP, and there are people on this one that I actually trust to make it good! Hallelujah! :D

EDIT:: Submitted them! Although their bio's and stuff aren't quiet finished yet...

ThrillerNight
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:13 am

Maria would it be too much if I asked you to make an avvie for Levy in your spare moments? I intend on making another charrie, most likely a girl. Knowing me I'll end up making a guy as well.

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:13 am

Hey, I got that message that one of you sent out about this, and it seems this Rp has some awesome potential. If it's not too late, and you don't mind my rather....odd way of doing things, I would love to join.

I say odd, because for the most part I do not play nice people.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mariamaeoccheto on Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:35 pm

Noxize wrote:Hey, I got that message that one of you sent out about this, and it seems this Rp has some awesome potential. If it's not too late, and you don't mind my rather....odd way of doing things, I would love to join.

I say odd, because for the most part I do not play nice people.

It's not too late at all! We're still recruiting! Your quirky ways are welcome.

@Rosa no problem bitty, I gotcha'.

mariamaeoccheto
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Messiah on Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:38 pm

I have another question. Are all these characters going to end up being in the same group? Because with the number there is now, I can foresee it being really clunky and difficult to RP. Just curious how people were thinking this was going to play out.

Messiah
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:19 pm

I know my characters wont be interested in being in a big group, Z might feel bad for others but she will always listen to Addi and Addi wouldn't really trust anyone that she doesn't know.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThrillerNight on Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:30 pm

Same for my characters- Micah might help people out, but Aaron would never let the two of them get stuck with a large group to care for. (Although if any one or two people managed to ingratiate themselves to Micah, I could see him forcing his brother to help them...)

Also- unrelated to thee above- but if anyone has any interest in doing something plot-y with my characters, just drop me a pm and let me know cuz I'm open to pretty much anything- but I'm not really that good about thinking up stuff on my own. P;

ThrillerNight
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Messiah on Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:10 am

Alrighty. Good to know. I just found it hard to imagine all these characters being in one group and have it still be a cohesive group.

That being said, I too would like to do plot stuff with anyone who is willing. My character is on a search for her daughter. It wouldn't be much, but it may be a chance for characters to bond and get closer to one another, which I think is a plus. And maybe the people who go on this little trip together end up staying in the same small group. Maybe?

P.S. If you're interested, you can also PM me.

Messiah
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mariamaeoccheto on Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:34 am

No no. Tara strays off even from people she knows.

The intent of this RP was not to bind together a group but to even form rivalries amongst one another and let survival instincts prove superior. But I did make the location in Chesapeake so they're all bound to see each other at some point.

I'm plotting but if anyone wants to include Andre or Tara in their storylines you can PM me!

Thanks everyone. Great job so far!

mariamaeoccheto
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boultinator93 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:05 pm

Well im planning on having my character continue onto New York to try and find his family eventually so if anyone wants to join in on the journey just send me a message

boultinator93
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mariamaeoccheto on Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:48 pm

Just wanted to take a minute to express my appreciation for all of you, your participation, cooperation, and superb attention to detail.

I'm going to showcase some of my favorite/important pieces here...

1. "The girl could be one of two things, either a helpless victim of the outbreak or she belonged to one of those post apocalyptic gangs that killed the helpless and raided everything they had." -Arik223 as Zalt Fox

2. "With a heavy overswing, he brought the bat down on its head, sending blood and brain matter out." -Messiah as Noah Winters

3. "After about twenty minutes of walking he reached the edge of the town, there was a gas station to his left, it looked like it had seen a bit of action, there was blood splattered on the inside of the windows, bullet holes were in the walls and a queue of cars that were outside it leading down the road. Most were empty but some had decaying bodies of the victims of the apocalypse." -boultinator93 as Daniel Taylor

4. "What in the actual fuck Tonto?!" -ThrillerNight as Aaron McCullough

5. "A thud above her made her jump out of her sleep, aiming the gun in the empty space of air before her." -RPGRosa as Levy Carter

6. "Oh I was high girl, I was fucking tripping when I saw the first walking corpse. It was messed up." -Echo_Rose as Adelaide Korbeil

7. "Sophia had always had a fascination for abandoned places and houses where nature had taken over. So living in a mansion like this felt like a sort of twisted dream." -orchestraofwolves as Sophia Londen

8."Zach had gotten bit in the stomach, and as amputating his stomach wasn't an option, Zach told Christian that he wanted him to kill him. And after a while of trying hard not to, he eventually decided it was better than Zach going through the process. So, as Charlotte held Hannah back, trying to avoid her claws, screaming, and biting. Christian had pointed the gun at his head, Hannah starting to sob, and -

The sound of one of the boys voices dragged her back from the past, and into reality." -xxtensionxx as Hannah Kennedy

mariamaeoccheto
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!