Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Forged of Blood and Steel.

a part of “Forged of Blood and Steel.”, a fictional universe by Calvazara.

(Roles available! Take a look!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Forged of Blood and Steel.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:36 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Forged of Blood and Steel."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Forged of Blood and Steel.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blondie104 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:20 pm

Hi. This sounds like fun. Can I reserve FC: Gemma Arterton?

This is war

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blondie104
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feralfairy on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:27 pm

May I reserve Katie McGrath's FC? This is war, after all.

Also, did you want the full sheet in by the 24 hours, or outlines?

feralfairy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:20 am

Hey, both are reserved for you :)

Just an outline will do but I do ask it is completed within a few days :)

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:56 pm

I'm actually very interested in joining, but I'm going to wait on reserving a character until the rest of the characters are posted if that's alright.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" Adam Savage

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:42 pm

I've submitted my Character. He's not complete yet, but I'll finish him within the next couple of days.

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:06 pm

Would anyone be willing to take on a second character?

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:19 pm

I'm willing to take a second character, but I'd like to finish William first. Which may end up taking longer than expected because my computer is acting up :P But I'll try to finish him today if at all possible.

I also grow increasingly worried that this will end up being a giant 1x1 due to the lack of activity in ooc of other players, lol. Come on people, join and post! It will be fun!

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:14 pm

After submitting the eldest Rayleigh son, I'll probably look into taking on another character. I should have him completed in the next day or two since I'll be going to the movies with some friends tomorrow. Sorry for taking so long, Calvazara!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:15 am

Yay you guys are great! Thanks so much and it's no bother scar! I'm just happy you are joining us!!

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boomstick on Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:21 pm

I would like to Reserve the eldest son of the Burtons - FC Richard Armitage. If your on later today to accept, I will have him up tonight. If tomorrow, then I won't have him up till Tuesday as I work all day and well into the night on monday.

This is war.

Boomstick
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:46 pm

Very glad to have you on board and I am looking forward to seeing your character. I should be on later, so submit when your done and he shall be accepted :)

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feralfairy on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:15 pm

I can probably take on the role of the youngest Rayleigh girl, but it might take me a bit - still adding finishing touches to Elenna, sorry. Would that work out, though?

feralfairy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:52 am

Yes, that would be great thank you :)

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:19 pm

Really need the King and Queen to start this, anyone willing to take them on will be a life save!

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:59 pm

THIS IS WAR!!!!!

I will take the Queen of the North. <3

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:59 pm

I'll go ahead and reserve the Queen, if you don't mind. I'm a big Game of Thrones fan, so yay for this RP!
After I finish with her, I will probably take on a second. I'm debating between Gemma's FC or Eddie Redmayne's FC. NOT SURE!! :)

Since reservations only last 24 hours, I might only have a base sheet up tonight, because I'm working on typing up my first post for my own RP. Just so you know!!

EDIT: Oh crap, nevermind. I posted at the exact same time as the person ahead of me, haha. I'll go ahead and take Gemma's FC, and reserve Eddie's for myself as well, if that's okay.
Last edited by Army.of.One on Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:02 pm

I would love to reserve the role of King Lancaster, if he hasn't already been claimed.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:21 pm

@Jynxii YAYYYY!

@Army.Of.One I have just sent you a PM :)

@Peace_of_mind7 He shall be reserved for you :D

I put the 24hours rule up just to see if people are really interested in the role, so as long as your basis is up or you contact me asking for an extension then that's fine as long as the template is completed within the next few days :)

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:32 pm

The King is finish complete.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!