Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto: Broken Union

a part of “Naruto: Broken Union”, a fictional universe by Sonicx00.

The 2nd remake of my Naruto RP. The plan is breaking slowly and no one will expect it.. How will events unfold for both Konoha and Kumogakure. We're currently accepted 2 people! PM the GM if you want to join

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Naruto: Broken Union”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:45 pm

If you're not in the RP and would like to see if you can get in on it. PM me and we can discuss it. Don't bother trying if you can't accomplish these task:

Have determination and loyalty to keep the story active.

Communicate with everyone.

Willing to make multiple characters for a expanded story.

Aren't a RP hopper (Joining RPs and then not posting or just one who joins so much RPs they can't keep up...)

Once we pick up on speed it need a lot of attention.
Last edited by Sonicx00 on Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Naruto: Broken Union

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:55 am

I am in a bit of a dilema; On the one hand I think I could use my previous post at least as a basis for today's one but on the other I do not know exactly what to do with it. How will posting work? do we redo what we began in the the original roleplay?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:24 am

I used my older post because it didn't conflict with anything - the 2nd one however will be different because of the fact that Renji isn't in this. You said you made Tsukiya have a different personality so i would go about posting with this newer one because his actions may not be the same and you did say that people see him slightly different so..

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:44 pm

Okay I got a genin in and she should be complete. But if anything please PM me sonic :3 and once the genin is accepted ill post soon enough.
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:55 pm

I am starting work on my cloud character... sorry for the delay, i can't seem to be able to shake off this chill which has been keeping me down lately.

My next post will probably come tomorrow (23rd) between 0800-1300 AM (UTC+02:00)

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:21 am

Finally posted

general information: Tsukiya doesn't bother with calling most people by their names as most of his acadamy peers hardly matter to him. With Kairi he feels similar feelings of dislike like most and has a subconscious fear of her which is currently fairly mild but can potentially ether retract or expand into something else. Because Kairi is such a "high profile" person in the class Tsukiya does call her by name while he is thinking about her but this takes shape in a rather nasty and offence sounding; the Yuhi girl.

I doubt if he has corssed many words with her...

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:22 pm

Hopefully my post is alright. But why isn't anyone posting D: lets go guys! *cheers* wouldn't want this to slow down! :o

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:08 am

I have finished creating my third character and removed overpowered Jutsu's, in addition I have edited all my characters to include a theme among other technical changes ;)

The post is up, I think there are a few typos but nothing too serious.

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Wed May 01, 2013 7:40 am

I wanted to mention again the matter of Chakra type as its now present in two posts.

Tsukiya does not know he is a water type, I do not think students are tested for their chakra type so the academy does not know this. My plan was to have Tsukiya's water affinity be revealed in the story while he trains.

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Wed May 01, 2013 1:56 pm

I won't be able to post tonight I am afraid.

I have a project I have to complete which unless things go remarkably well will take my normal late night posting time period. It is my last major assignment for school so I do not expect another a disruption of my schedule by the "education" ministry.

It is funny that this project should be about the wave; The more annoyed I get with the education system the more i think a students organization such as the wave could very well be a great way to oppose the system.

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Tue May 07, 2013 12:01 am

Yay! Now that shaodow has posted, its on to kumogaruke- or so I hope ><

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Wed May 08, 2013 8:17 pm

Everyone, for those of you inside this RP, I want to announce unrelated to the RP. I have began playing Phantasy Star Online 2 and have been looking for few others from the RP are joining me as well. I would like to invite you guys if you're into MMOrpg's annd are interested.

I have created a team (Guild). It is called "RoleplayGateway"

Its not the most interesting name but it indicates where we came from and its not something that we really have to sit down and agree upon.

Come join the fun now!

I figured this would be a nice activity for us to do while we RP together.

Phantasy Star Online 2 Guide

English Patch

If you do join us. We're on Ship 2: Ur

My PlayerID = Bamfy and my character name is Mobobo.

Please say your CN and PID here so we can find you.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Tue May 28, 2013 6:58 pm

SPOILER ALERT: Tsukia awakens the Rennegan!

because I'm bored that's why

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Wed May 29, 2013 4:15 pm

we've gone from a 2-3 day waiting time to a 3-4 days. Why, and will we wind up waiting a week per post?
Is everyone busy with school or work recently?

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Wed May 29, 2013 5:40 pm

I'm waiting til Colonel ANSWERS me back about his post before i post that's the only thing holding me up.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Thu May 30, 2013 5:44 pm

I figured it was something preventing you from posting because your usually pretty quick about it. What did you ask him?

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:52 pm

I have finally regained a partially working internet connection so I will try making my long overdue post today if I can or tomorrow if I can't since I am going tomorrow to an area with a properly working internet connection.

What is the next course of action in this roleplay anyway? I think adding the sand team might be overstretching ourselves a bit but we could just try it and see how it works out.

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:57 pm

So that's why everything has ground to a halt.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:38 pm

Well If anything Ill soon to post, Once a post about prishe is out. Till then :3

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:09 pm

Depending on how this discussion ends will determine a few options. Granted I think I know what our characters have a agreed on (at least the genin/chunins) so I'll put them on the table as if such.

If the characters agree after discussing to rather wait or just go the next day then we have these options.

After the discussion it'll be a similar ending like Konoha's saying they'll meet up in the morning.

After we have the options of adding the sand team (perhaps It may be an overstretch) Not overwhelming with another set of characters because they will come in but idk if they should be in right now. So thats an option and I'd see that being a little short. Nothing really involves them at this very moment. To me, sand is going to become an active part when the kage meeting happens. (after it of course) Or perhaps we can even make them a cameo appearance right before we start the kage meeting. (Which those of you who do not have kages I suggest even though they MAY be a one time use - create them, It'll help for us in that part)

The second option - we'll time jump to the next day, starting in Konoha. The team meets up and are basically getting to know each other further. Of course that's just saying it generally but not too much is going to happen at this point. (Konoha's story is starting rather peaceful because of what's going on at the moment). It's basically going to be a test of skill for the characters seeing what they all can do. (It's not going to be like Kakashi's bell training - probably more harsh).

The third option - Now it's not really an options for 2nd and third buts it's moreso what order do you want it to be. For the third option, Kumogakure will set off (if they choose to go the next morning). We can either break it up into arcs for this or we keep going straight. At one point in this travel anonymously I'm going to have one of the seven swordsman appear basically to investigate and to see some of the abilities that they may have. The battle may be heavy depending on what you guys think but its obviously going to be a clone. No one will know the name or the identity and I may make it to where she's/he's not holding the sword. If we choose this route, the arc may end at that moment and we'll take a break from Kumogakure or we keep going and make it end when they reach Konoha.

After they reach Konoha, you'll find yourself actually posting a little more with both characters at this point. Depending on what is done, they may even see each other (Perhaps a mini challenge that is suddenly broken up by the Jonins). Anyways tell me what you guys think.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!