Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Black Days

The Black Days

a part of “The Black Days”, a fictional universe by 3times.

Centuries ago, humans and vampires shared the world as equals. Lycans were pushed to the side like slaves at best. With a pact that could never last, their system falls apart as a new battle emerges.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Black Days”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Black Days

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 3times on Sat May 04, 2013 1:59 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Black Days"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

3times
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Black Days

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 3times on Sat May 04, 2013 3:16 pm

A lof of spaces are under 'ON HOLD' right now. This means things are being talked through and the slots should be open soon. If you would like to put in a mention for the spot, do so here and you will be contacted if/when the space becomes available.

RESERVATIONS

Severeity for Omega
DemonDante for Vampire: Changeling or a Lycan: AlphaMega
CrownTheEmpire for beta
Last edited by 3times on Sun May 05, 2013 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

3times
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Severeity on Sat May 04, 2013 3:48 pm

Hi. I would like to participate in this roleplay! The position I'm interested in would be Omega within the Lycan section of the roleplay. I see it's "on hold" so I just wanted to put in a word that I would love to take it.

Severeity
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemonDante on Sat May 04, 2013 4:14 pm

Heya~ If possible, I'd like to reserve Vampire: Changeling or a Lycan: AlphaMega. Looking forward to Roleplaying with you!

DemonDante
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrownTheEmpire on Sat May 04, 2013 6:42 pm

If the beta spot for Lycans ever opens I would love to reserve it. :D
I will knock down the Gates of the Netherworld,
I will smash the door posts, and leave the doors flat down,
And will let the dead go up to eat the living!
And the dead will outnumber the living!

CrownTheEmpire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 3times on Sun May 05, 2013 12:56 pm

Your names have all been taken down and saved in the event that these roles become public :) I know it sounds a little crazy, but some issues involving owners of this RP (I'm just the ring leader) are being worked out.

Thanks!

3times
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 3times on Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:12 pm

(this is a test post for personal reasons)

3times
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 3times on Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:54 pm

As a note to everyone, this is actually a private RP. However, with the promise to be an extensive player and an interesting profile, you may get accepted. Please either state your interest here or PM me. Thank you.

3times
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby keima8D on Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:02 am

As usual hitomi nice details @.@ and the the transition between details and conversation had a certain fluidity to it I can learn so much from your writing style. ^.^

keima8D
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:31 pm

Yay we are moving! As a note to all vampires--it's "lunch time" in the human world so...us freaks are still sleeping ;)

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarchHare on Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:27 pm

Does that include hybrids too? Cause I already started writing ;v;

MarchHare
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:13 pm

Nope, she's half human so she can be out during the day

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarchHare on Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:42 pm

Ah good good vuv~

MarchHare
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:19 pm

Ok I'm actually going to post today just sayin'

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:05 pm

(Just wanted everyone to know me and Ary accidentally posted our characters in winter, but it's Spring. It says that in the first post so...my bad)

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xattm on Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:29 pm

(Ok so what happened to everyone?)
When darkness comes, that is when we will see the truth about the people around us.

Xattm
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:15 pm

I know Roo is having some RL issues, and she's only been able to get on when she can get to the library and use their wifi. As for my own random absences, I'm having some family drama but I try to be on at least during the night. Anyone else...no clue

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 3times on Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:08 am

This is really important for those of you playing Lycans. Lycans can NOT change into a wolf without the ability called Beast. All Lycans have a beast form that looks something like this... https://www.google.com/search?q=lycan&o ... B842%3B948 ...So if you want your lycan to be able to transform into a wolf please add it to their character sheet in their abilities.

3times
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:40 pm

Werewolves...so complicated...*holds onto vampire plushies*

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:28 pm

ok guys so I leave for vacation tonight (eek it snuck up on me!). I'll try to get in a few posts but...those with wolfies can just skip over my character for now or 3times has permission to move her if needed. Sorry!

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!