Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Video.

The Video.

a part of “The Video.”, a fictional universe by -Elda_Luna-03.

What if Gods existed? Amongst us humans? Hidden in the shadows. What if they became endangered? What if you had the chance to save one?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Video.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Video.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -Elda_Luna-03 on Wed May 08, 2013 8:06 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Video."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"Forty years in the winds,
I've played with you.
For the rest of our days,

I'll remain."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

-Elda_Luna-03
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Video.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -Elda_Luna-03 on Wed May 08, 2013 8:25 am

Anyone have any interest? Any input? And reservations?
Go ahead and post here! ^_^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

-Elda_Luna-03
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elidor495 on Wed May 08, 2013 11:07 am

I've got some interest. This sounds really cool. I'll have a character up in the next hour.

elidor495
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -Elda_Luna-03 on Wed May 08, 2013 12:09 pm

Well thank you, kindly. ^.^

I appreciate the interest and Character.
Hopefully others join soon!

-Elda_Luna-03
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Wed May 08, 2013 1:06 pm

Well met everyone! I think this sounds delightful. I'll wait until there are more people involved so I can see what roles we need to fill. However, I must confess, I'm not a very good villain :P
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Summer in the City on Wed May 08, 2013 1:16 pm

I'm so interested. I'm like all about this roleplay. Just gotta think up a good character.
[font=times new roman][center]We're living in a den of thieves
Rummaging for answers in the pages...

Summer in the City
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -Elda_Luna-03 on Wed May 08, 2013 2:21 pm

Shishio and Summer both! Please feel free to join!

I appreciate you both taking an interest! =D

-Elda_Luna-03
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Wed May 08, 2013 2:30 pm

This looks pretty cool. I shall make a human! Will try to get a WIP sheet in soon.

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -Elda_Luna-03 on Wed May 08, 2013 2:47 pm

Take your time, Keen. =]

Definitely would love to have you on board.

-Elda_Luna-03
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Wed May 08, 2013 3:31 pm

Alright, she's submitted. I shall continue to work on her throughout the day.

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -Elda_Luna-03 on Wed May 08, 2013 3:35 pm

Ahh!! XD
I like what I see so far, Keen.

I am definitely excited to see who all will be a part of this.

-Elda_Luna-03
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Wed May 08, 2013 3:39 pm

I'd like to join as well. If you don't mind, I might be making a human and a god/goddess. I'll have those sheets up be Friday (currently a bit busy to do it all right now).
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Wed May 08, 2013 3:55 pm

I think I'm going to make a male god, probably within the sphere of controlled destruction, like, a god of natural misfortune. The god of wildfires, storms, earthquakes, etc. Sound good to you all?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -Elda_Luna-03 on Wed May 08, 2013 3:59 pm

Asher, that's totally cool. =]
Take your time, I'd love to see who you bring to the table.

And Shishio, that sounds awesome! Do it!
It would fit in with the creation of Earth!

-Elda_Luna-03
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Wed May 08, 2013 4:21 pm

I really want to make a god but I don't know what kind I want him to be?

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -Elda_Luna-03 on Wed May 08, 2013 5:21 pm

Well, Leej, along with Inue there were five other Gods who helped create Earth.
And then there's other planets and such.

What power(s) would you have if you could have any?

-Elda_Luna-03
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Wed May 08, 2013 5:27 pm

Alright, think I'm pretty much done. May add some minor stuff later though.

Keen
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -Elda_Luna-03 on Wed May 08, 2013 5:58 pm

Keen! She's beautiful!
I love her!
I may even be a bit envious. =P

Can't wait to see her in action.

And same for everybody else!!
This is going to be such a good mixture of characters!! I just need more Gods! And where are my members for Truth.?? Someone must like being the bad guy! XD

-Elda_Luna-03
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Wed May 08, 2013 6:05 pm

Edited: Hmm...something like a god of dreams? Is that possible?

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sourdough101 on Wed May 08, 2013 6:08 pm

Just submitted a human hostage. If anything is missing, please let me know!

sourdough101
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!