Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Video.

The Video.

a part of “The Video.”, a fictional universe by -Elda_Luna-03.

What if Gods existed? Amongst us humans? Hidden in the shadows. What if they became endangered? What if you had the chance to save one?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Video.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Video.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Sat May 18, 2013 6:52 am

I agree, I really want to rp this

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Issa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sat May 18, 2013 1:17 pm

Same here :D
I'm really hoping to have this thing started, I'm quite excited for it actually

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Summer in the City on Sun May 19, 2013 10:29 pm

Okay I give up on waiting officially now haha. Unless someone would like to step in personally as GM, I'd suggest we come up with a good start to this. :)

Thoughts anyone?
[font=times new roman][center]We're living in a den of thieves
Rummaging for answers in the pages...

Summer in the City
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Mon May 20, 2013 5:13 am

Well, I could make a post from Akira's POV if you guys want. Considering who he is, it could easily set the scene since he can watch over everyone. Then again, I'd prefer to keep Akira hidden for now, so...

Darn.
"Chillax Zody, Scheming Zody, Asshole Satori Zody, Srsbsns Zody, Gentleman Zody, GM Zody, TSUNTSUN Zody, Yandere Zody, Kuudere Zody, Immoral Zody, Zodiac, SCIENCE! Zody, Regular Zody, Seductive Zody, Kawaii Desu Neko Zody so far.

Why the hell are there so many Zody's?!"

zody
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Mon May 20, 2013 5:49 am

My character hasn't been accepted so I don't know how this will work for me... :(

Issa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sourdough101 on Mon May 20, 2013 5:47 pm

Was anyone able to get ahold of the GM? Maybe we could just recreate the RP so everyone could get accepted and we could start.

sourdough101
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Fri May 24, 2013 8:30 am

So I guess the GM hasn't been on in 4 days after the making of this roleplay? Shame... It died before it even began.

@sourdough I hope we could recreate this RP, or at least a similar plot to this. It's just that I'm cautious as to whether or not we are allowed to.
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sourdough101 on Fri May 24, 2013 9:12 am

Yeah, that was why I was hoping the GM had responded. We could have asked for permission to use it or something.

sourdough101
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!