Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Copeland Institute

Copeland Institute

a part of “Copeland Institute”, a fictional universe by bandgeek.

In 2025, homosexuality is seen as a disease. Copeland Institute is the number one ranked university in the world to fix homosexuality.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Copeland Institute”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Copeland Institute

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Thu May 16, 2013 10:04 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Copeland Institute"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Copeland Institute

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blood-Soaked Warrior on Thu May 16, 2013 10:14 pm

Ohhhh, Intesting RP. I think I'll have a go at Male 4 please! [If 4 is taken, Male 6 ]
"Shall I paint you in that lovely red, little boy?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blood-Soaked Warrior
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elidor495 on Thu May 16, 2013 10:28 pm

May I reserve male 1?

elidor495
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Thu May 16, 2013 10:42 pm

@Blood-Soaked Warrior & elidor496, Reserved for you! [Male 4 & 1]

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elidor495 on Thu May 16, 2013 10:45 pm

For some reason whenever I click submit a new character it takes me to the homepage. It only does it on this roleplay. Anyone have the same thing happen before? Any suggestions on how to fix it?

elidor495
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Thu May 16, 2013 10:47 pm

elidor495 wrote:For some reason whenever I click submit a new character it takes me to the homepage. It only does it on this roleplay. Anyone have the same thing happen before? Any suggestions on how to fix it?

That actually has been happening to me for a few days now- with other roleplays. I just keep trying and eventually, it should work. I say give it five minutes and try again. ^^

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Thu May 16, 2013 11:33 pm

i would like to take female six and possibly female 2 if that's okay?
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elidor495 on Thu May 16, 2013 11:37 pm

It worked! Character submitted.

elidor495
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pancakee on Fri May 17, 2013 12:22 am

-disregard this post

Pancakee
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Fri May 17, 2013 2:09 am

I know this is just an RP and probably most likely some sort outlet of sorts... But I can't help myself and just for the sake of curiosity and my own need for an explanation.. I can't help but advise you that this RP (at least personally) is kind of offensive... I'm sorry if I sound like a wet blanket, and i'm not here to advocate what is right or wrong... But just so you know, it doesn't exactly have a great message about sexuality. Whether you're against homosexuality or not, I just thought I'd advise you that it could be offensive to some..

macheteshark
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Fri May 17, 2013 6:26 am

macheteshark wrote:I know this is just an RP and probably most likely some sort outlet of sorts... But I can't help myself and just for the sake of curiosity and my own need for an explanation.. I can't help but advise you that this RP (at least personally) is kind of offensive... I'm sorry if I sound like a wet blanket, and i'm not here to advocate what is right or wrong... But just so you know, it doesn't exactly have a great message about sexuality. Whether you're against homosexuality or not, I just thought I'd advise you that it could be offensive to some..

I completely agree with you, actually. Though I am a homosexual man myself, so I'd like to think if I'm perfectly capable of dealing with it without being offended, that other people can be too. It's only a game, really. It's based on the future and who hasn't made a roleplay about something "offensive"? Whether it be about "vampire slaves" or "freak teenagers no one likes because whatever reason"? I don't know, my only 'hopes' were that people can be mature enough to handle it. ^^ Hope that makes sense. Oh- another side note. I'm not calling you or anyone else immature. I just can't think of a better word. It's sort of like when you say "emo" and a bunch of people freak out with their "Don't say that, it's rude! I'm emo and I don't cut! Blah blah." Well, I never said you cut- never called you emo either. You know, stuff like that. I can personally say when my boyfriend hears someone call something gay, he gets offended. But then I hear him call things gay all the time. Does that make sense? Probably not.

@emotionless, Both are reserved for you.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Fri May 17, 2013 5:37 pm

Hi there, bandgeek! Is Male 3 still open? I'd love to reserve him, if so :3

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Fri May 17, 2013 5:39 pm

Scarlet Loup wrote:Hi there, bandgeek! Is Male 3 still open? I'd love to reserve him, if so :3

Heya! He's all reserved for you, c:

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Fri May 17, 2013 5:41 pm

Scratch that actually-- is male 6 still open instead?

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Fri May 17, 2013 5:55 pm

Yupp! Shall I reserve him for you instead? ^^

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!