Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Wayward

Group Therapy (Relationship Thread)

a part of “The Wayward”, a fictional universe by MaliceInWonderland.

A group of young mental patients have been committed to a home after believing they have experienced events that can only happen in Fairy tales

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Wayward”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Group Therapy (Relationship Thread)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu May 23, 2013 4:21 pm

Code: Select all
[img]Name - Go through Fontmeme.com[/img]
[img]Picture or Gif of your character[/img]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
ღ = Crush/Attraction
☺ = Friends
☠ = Enemies
✌ = Neutral

How do you feel about....
[list][*] Isabella Taft|
[*]Kaleb Krown|
[*]Kaiden Riley|
[*]Tomas Jones|
[*]Jefferson Harrington|
[*]Devin Moore|
[*]Ariella Kane|
[*]Gretchen Mara
[*]Henry Mara
[*] Lance Merrick
[*]Riley Corvus
[*]Preston Weirman
[*]Oscar Wright
[*]Yuki Shiro
[*]Ashlynn Allison
[*]Rebecca Stilts[/list]

Okay so What you do it. Pretty much write how you character feels about the others. Like in an interview. Like So

ღ = Crush/Attraction
☺ = Friends
☠ = Enemies/Afraid of.
✌ = Neutral

• Isabella Taft|☺| "What about me?"
    How do I feel about me...Nothing. I am weak.
  • Kaleb Krown|ღ/✌
    "He has a Faery! She doesn't change like mine do but still!"
    I really like Kaleb...I wonder what Neverland is like...
  • Kaiden Riley|☠/ღ "Kaiden..."
    ]He terrifies me but Beatrix likes him. Alot. She says she could run with him. I don't know what that means...I don't think I want to.
  • Tomas Jones|✌| "He is always so scared...I understand."
    Tomas is a scared. All the time. I understand the feeling.
  • Jefferson Harrington|✌|
    "I like Jefferson. He doesn't like Beatrix but I understand that. Beatrix finds him annoying. I quite like him. I hope he finds his way home. Wonderland sounds lovely.
  • Devin Moore|✌|
    "She's scary. It's not her fault"
  • Ariella Kane|☺|
    She's a lovely singer. I can listen to her forever.
  • Gretchen Mara|✌
  • Henry Mara|✌
  • Lance Merrick|✌
  • Riley Corvus|ღ "Riley..."
    I'm not exactly sure how i feel about him...He's attractive...there's no denying that.
  • Preston Weirman|✌ "Ehh..."
    I could do without Preston, He wants Beatrix for some reason...I'd rather not...
  • Oscar Wright|✌ "..."
    He's okay I guess.
  • Yuki Shiro|☺ "She is so sweet..."
    Yuki is such a kind person, nothing ever seems to bother her...Beatrix had even hurt her once but she never treated me any differently like most people do.
  • Ashlynn Allison|✌
  • Rebecca Stilts|
Last edited by MaliceInWonderland on Wed May 29, 2013 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: Group Therapy (Relationship Thread)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Thu May 23, 2013 5:15 pm

ღ = Crush/Attraction
"What's a crush?"
☺ = Friends
"Everyone. Well Except for the doctors. Kaiden's kinda weird too but he can be my friend."
☠ = Enemies
"The Doctors. The man with the Hook on his hand."
✌ = Neutral
"Your either my friend or your not. That sounds simple enough."

[list][*] Isabella Taft| "She like two friends in one."
[*]Kaleb Krown| "That's me. . . . Well as king I am awesome."
[*]Kaiden Riley| "He's okay I guess but he should stay away from Tink."
[*]Tomas Jones| "'He seems to be coming out of his shell each and everyday. Just have to work on the fairies thing."
[*]Jefferson Harrington| "I like how he sticks to his belief in his reality. Not these dumb Docs. Plus Wonderland sounds fun."
[*]Devin Moore| "I like the screaming but I think I should be the only one able to do that. . . Just kidding hahahaa."
[*]Ariella Kane| "She's a cheery one. Well sometimes. It's okay though because friends pick each other up when their down."
[*]Greta Mara- "Children aren't bad. Even if their paranoid. She seems to not like anyone so I guess she needs a friend. Good thing I'm here because a king doesn't leave his people lonely."
[*]Henry Mara- He listens to my story and sometimes tells me he likes them. Since this helps me remember where I come from and also takes his mind off whatever it's on. We're friends. Heehee."
[*]Lance Merrick- "He's one of the people I can always act wild around. If I don't, it'll set of the routine."
[*]Preston Scott Weirmen- "He can be royalty, but a prince is all he'll be. I don't care about his controlling attitude. I'll steal the show in a heartbeat."
[*]Oscar Jai Wright- "This guy reminds me of Jeff. I think we are the strongest willed out of the bunch. Haha."
[*]Riley Corvus- "He's mysterious. I like how he loves people even if they're dead. Huh? You say I'm not quite right about that. Well whatever.
[*]Yuki Shiro- "Yuki reminds me of a fairy. Kind and loving she is. Thats enough to make her my friend.
[*]Ashlynn Allison- "Princess Double A? Well she seems not to like me but I hope that changes. If everyone likes each other it's easier to have fun."
[*]Rebecca Stilts- "I like to think of her like a princess like the rest of the girls here. I just wish she thought the same of herself. She seems to have something in her that wants to hurt her."[list]
Last edited by Damioa on Wed May 29, 2013 11:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Damioa

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Damioa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sourdough101 on Thu May 23, 2013 7:30 pm

Ariella Kane

ღ = Crush/Attraction
☺ = Friends
☠ = Enemies/Afraid of
✌ = Neutral

• Isabella Taft|☺/☠| “I haven’t really talked to her, but she sings, so I like her! Except for when she’s the other scary girl.”
  • Kaleb Krown|☺| “Kaleb? Oh, he’s great! So much fun to talk to!”
  • Kaiden Riley|☠| “He’s really scary and mean... He’s not going to know I said this, right?”
  • Tomas Jones|☺| “He worries about almost everything, but he’s not mean or scary. And he doesn’t care if I sing!”
  • Jefferson Harrington|✌| “I wish I had another world to go to. It sounds cool!”
  • Devin Moore|✌| “She’s alright when she’s happy, but I try to leave her alone when she starts talking about puppets.”
  • Ariella Kane|☺/☠| “I like myself. For the most part.”
  • Greta Mara|✌| "She doesn't like anyone going near her, and I don't want to get on her bad side."
  • Henry Mara|✌| "He seems so sad... I want to help, but he doesn't really like people either."
  • Lance Merrick|☺| "He's very friendly most days! I've started noticing that he really likes my hair... But I guess that cool. I've got plenty of it!"
  • Riley Corvus|✌| "Other people think that it's weird he watches people sleep, but I can't say anything against him on that part. I did that to Ricky a few times."
  • Preston Weirman|✌/☠| "He leaves me alone for the most part, but something about him just doesn't feel... Good, if you know what I mean."
  • Oscar Jai Wright|✌| "When he's himself, he's perfectly fine. But I don't really like his other two people."
  • Yuki Shiro|☺| "She's such a happy person, that sometimes I'm jealous. She also sings, and she's really nice."
  • Ashlynn Allison|✌| "Is that the girl that hardly ever talks?"
  • Rebecca Stilts|✌| "Rumple may be rude, but that isn't Rebecca's fault. Sometimes it's hard to tell whether she's being serious or sarcastic."
Last edited by sourdough101 on Thu May 30, 2013 1:14 pm, edited 6 times in total.

sourdough101
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Thu May 23, 2013 10:59 pm

ღ = Crush/Attraction
☺ = Friends
☠ = Enemies / Afraid of
✌ = Neutral

• Isabella Taft| ☺/☠ | "That other side of her that everyone's afraid of is really interesting...however, the regular part of her annoys me with her humming and mumbling."
    "You...like that other side of her?"
    "It's...like an animal. It reminds me of things."

• Kaleb Krown| ☠ | - "It will be a wonderful day when he learns how to be quiet. I don't know why you guys haven't sewn his mouth shut yet."

• Kaiden Riley| ☺| - "Wow, I can recognize my own name."
    "But how do you feel about yourself?"
    "Pretty good, I guess."

• Tomas Jones| ✌ | - "What the hell does that kid have to be afraid of? Other than that though, he doesn't annoy me much. Plus I can scare him easier than most."

• Jefferson Harrington| ☠ | - "He talks too much some days, and rambles on a lot. The whole hat obsession is a bit weird too, though I imagine he would be easy to toy with."

• Devin Moore| ☠ | - "It's really fun to scare her by talking about dolls or puppets, and the fear that comes from her is nice. But she screams too much."
    "The fear that comes from her?"
    "Yeah, the scent. It's one of my favorites."

• Ariella Kane| ☠ |- "She sings too much. Everyone else seems to like it, but it bothers me. Someone needs to cut her vocal cords."

• Greta Mara | ✌ | - "She...reminds me of the girl I met on the path..."
    "..."
    "Kaiden?"

• Henry Mara | ✌ | - "He doesn't talk much to anyone else but his sister, so I'm okay with him. It's a bit hard to humiliate him though when all he does is stay in his room."

• Lance Merrick | ☠ | - "He doesn't make it part of his little 'routine' to talk to me, but he's weird. When he has free time, he seems to go around just collecting things from everyone. Including hair. He's pretty annoying."

• Riley Corvus | ✌ | - "His interests are more similar to mine than anyone else here. That doesn't mean I'm his friend though, it just means I tolerate him."

• Preston Weirman | ✌ | - "If I don't bother him, he doesn't seem to bother me. He's always got a weird stare when he looks at me though. Same with when he looks at Beatrix...I can't figure it out."

• Oscar Jai Wright | ☠ | - "He's just too many people to keep track of. Funny thing too, none of his personalities are all that interesting except for the little girl."

• Yuki Shiro | ☠ | - "Her? She's so...happy all the time. She sings and talks about birds and butterflies and rainbows. I don't understand how it's even possible. She's almost as bad as Kalab."

• Ashlynn Allison | ✌ | - "I forget, what's wrong with her again?"
    "Ornithophobia."
    "Oh, this is the girl who's afraid of birds! She's hilarious. I'll have to bring in one from outside one day to show her."

• Rebecca Stilts | ☠ | - "You know, I'm getting sick of all these people with multiple personalities."
    "But how do you fell about her?"
    "Look, at this point, I don't even care anymore."

"I'm pretty sure nothing's going to change."
Last edited by Thadine on Thu May 30, 2013 6:41 pm, edited 10 times in total.
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xRoo on Thu May 23, 2013 11:13 pm

"We're talking about my relationships with the others? Does it really matter? I suppose I could.."

ღ = Crush/Attraction
☺ = Friends
☠ = Enemies
✌ = Neutral

• Isabella Taft|✌|
    “I don’t know her that well. I can’t say. She’s creepy, Doctor. But she’s interesting.”
  • Kaleb Krown|✌-☠|
    “There are good days and bad..” What do you mean? “He can be calm and easy to handle..and then other times, I want to throw him out the window.”
  • Kaiden Riley|☠|
    “Will you send him away?”Why? “He’s my living nightmare.”
  • Tomas Jones|☺|
    “I like him. He’s quiet and he doesn’t give me trouble.”
  • Jefferson Harrington|ღ|
    Why don’t you like talking about him, Devin? “I…he’s important.” Why so? “Something about him, Williams…just something about him.”
  • Devin Moore|☺|☠
    “I don’t very much like myself…” Devin? “I hate myself for starting the fire…”
  • Ariella Kane|✌
    “I feel uncomfortable taking a shower with her outside the door…but it has to be done. She’s a pretty little thing..”
  • The Mara Siblings|✌|
    "I don't know how I feel about them. They're alike and yet, not at the same time."
  • Riley Corvus |☠|
    "He's been in my room before... I woke up to him laying there beside me...I want him gone."
  • Lance Merrick|✌| "One of the puppets is curious about him Doctor, but I have yet to figure out whether I like him or not."
  • Preston Weirman|✌| "He's annoying really, but I think he might grow on me."
  • Oscar Wright: |✌| "He's confusing really, but I don't very much mind him."
  • Yuki Shiro|☺| "I like her. I do, actually. She's not so creepy but she's...kind of out there."
  • Ashlynn Allison|..✌| "Sometimes I wonder what goes on in her head."

You do realize... that your feelings could change..
Devin nodded, her eyes looking down at her hands.
Last edited by xRoo on Wed May 29, 2013 9:21 pm, edited 6 times in total.

xRoo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blood-Soaked Warrior on Fri May 24, 2013 12:14 am

ღ = Crush/Attraction ☺ = Friends ☠ = Enemies ✌ = Neutral

|☠|Isabella Taft|✌|
"I'm.. I'm not really so sure about her. One minute she's fine, but the next.." Isabella gives off a feeling of uncertainty to Tomas. He's seen both- or, what he thinks was both of her personalities, and isn't sure which one he's more scared of.

|☺|Kaleb Krown|☺|
"Kalab calls me his youngest knight.. That's another word for friend, right?"
Tomas has very positive feelings for Kalab. Though he does seem to act very childish and immature at times, he's like the older brother Tomas never had. He's understanding, friendly, and fun. Tomas would be honored to be called one of his 'lost boys', even. Sometimes, Kalab makes Tomas forget he even has a mental disease.

|☠|Kaiden Riley|☠|
"I swear to god, if he tries to frighten me one more time.."
Tomas has a strong dislike towards Kaiden. He had a feeling about him, the first time they met. He knew they weren't going to be that great. And even though he usually misjudges people on first impression, it turns out he was right. Out of everyone in Wayward, Tomas hates Kaiden the most. He would have a panic attack if he was left alone with him; even if it was for a second.

|☠|Tomas Jones|☠|
"I-I wish I wasn't so weak.."

|✌|Jefferson Harrington|☺|
"He.. He seems like a cool guy. A little insane, but not like Devin's kind of insane. He's more friendly. "
Tomas is a little curious of Jefferson. He's only seen his good side, which is calm, reserved, and very gentle. Tomas likes that in a person.

|✌|Devin Moore|☠|
"Sh-she's kinda like Kaiden; only a little more.. insane.."
Tomas has strong dislikes towards people who don't seem able to keep their "insanity" to themselves. If she didn't constantly mumble about dolls and puppets, he might actually want to know her better.

|☺|Ariella Kane|ღ|
"Oh, she has such a beautiful voice..I wouldn't mind listening to it, every now and then.."
Out of all the patients at Wayward, Ariella is the only one Tomas has grown really attached to. Why, if she wasn't there, he probably would have tried to escape already. But the moment he heard her singing, all his problems disappeared for a moment. Ariella has shown that she understand his problem and lowers her voice for him when he's around. He believes they can be considered good friends, if not the best.

|☠|Gretchen Mara|☠|
"I really don't like her.. I'd rather spend more time with Devin than her.."
Tomas means what he says, even though he'd prefer staying away from them both. From personal experience and rumors, he's learned that she is one of those kinds of people you don't want to mess around with. Overall, he has a strong dislike towards her.

|☠|Henry Mara|✌|
"He's like me; one of the sanest kinds of people there are in mental institutes.. It's crazy how different him and his sister are.." Tomas really likes how silent Henry is, yet dislikes how close he and Gretchen are. That factor alone worries Tomas, making him stay far away from both Henry and Gretchen.

|✌|Lance Merrick|☠|
"He's kind of a nice guy, a little better than the others, b-but I think I've gotten on his bad side.. I asked about how he got here and he just stared at me. We don't talk much anymore." Tomas doesn't really like to be around Lance, due to Lance having some kind of schedule and being told that if he breaks it, bad things will happen. Tomas believes almost every little superstition and tries to avoid Lance at all costs. Still though, He'd rather be around Lance than Kaiden.

|☠|Riley Corvus|✌|
[i]"H-He's another one of those people that I.. dislike." Tomas has heard rumors about Riley sneaking into patients rooms and watching them sleep. He's the reason Tomas asked for a keeper to stay outside of his bedroom door at all times.

|✌|Preston Weirman|✌|
[i]"We don't talk much, but I think I get along with him better than most of the people I dislike here..." Tomas dislikes how he tries to fix up people's appearance, but other than that they really don't have any chemistry, but there is a possibly that Tomas's willing to be the guys friend.

"I really hope nothing changes.. "
Last edited by Blood-Soaked Warrior on Mon May 27, 2013 4:19 pm, edited 6 times in total.
"Shall I paint you in that lovely red, little boy?"

Blood-Soaked Warrior
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Fri May 24, 2013 1:28 am

✌/☠ Isabella Taft
    "Unsettling...though she is quiet a beauty, I would rather keep my distance from her"
    While Jefferson seems to find Isabella attractive, he has on numerous occasions expressed his discomfort with her presence.

☺ Kaleb Krown
    "Ah Kaleb, now that little devil knows how to take care of himself. He could rule Wonderland if he wished!"
    Jefferson does not seem to know
    much of Kaleb, but will randomly begin speaking of him in a fond way. He says he wants to take the boy to. Wonderland, but will instantly become morose as he thinks of his imaginary land.

☠ Kaiden Riley
    "This man...is truly grotesque. I have only heard rumors, but from what I can summarize he reminds me of the Queen. And I hated the Queen till the day I sliced her head from her neck"
    We stay away from the subject of Kaiden during our sessions. Jefferson gets an odd look in his eye and will often recount in gruesome detail the death of the 'Queen of Hearts'. Kaiden and Jefferson are not to be mixed in the community room.

✌ Tomas Jones
    "Little Tom needs to be invited for tea and biscuits sometime Doc, he reminds me of the Dormouse"
    Jefferson has taken a liking to Tomas, but he does not go out of his way to converse with him.

☺ Jefferson Harrington
    "Surely a fine fellow, truly splendid. I should really get to know him better, ha..."
    I asked him as a joke, but was not expecting such a positive response. Most patients carry a self deprecating hatred.

ღ Devin Moore
    "Quite a fine lass, I'm sure she would love Wonderland. And Alice, her and Alice would get along beautifully...she is mad, but as I have been told before, only the best people are"
    Jefferson has taken a liking to Devin more the the other patients and after cross analyzing with her doctor, it seems she has too. But, there is no apparent reason. Jefferson explains that she has Alice's spirit, but beyond that, it is a mystery.

☺ Ariella Kane
    "I would love to make Ariella a hat, just to see her smile. My hats could even make the Walrus smile...not that she's a Walrus, but she seems sad like one"
    I do not really know how to explain his options of Ariella, as I do not understand his Walrus reference. He wants to help her, that much I can tell.

☺ Lance Merrick
    "Lance is an interesting lad, with his routines and all. I respect those daily repetitions, and his hats. He wears hats."
    Not many patients wear hats other then Jefferson and whenever Lance wears one Jefferson is sure to comment on it.

☠ Riley Corvus
    "No, Riley is quiet a devil. I do not like his liking for death or his eerie silent way".
    Riley has not done much to Jefferson, but he does not like him, simple as that.

☠ Preston Weirman
    "I avoid him and he avoids me. I can sense him becoming a problem, but I will be in Wonderland soon".
    Preston is not a favorite of Jefferson's and he will go out of his way to steer clear of him.

☺ Oscar Jai Wright
    "Splendid man, that Oscar Jai Wright. One of the toppers of this facility, to be sure. I will be taking him with me"
    'Where, Jefferson?"
    "Well, to Wonderland of course! Oscar seems like the kind of gent thats needs some more Wonder"
    As you can see, Jefferson clearly likes Oscar almost more then he likes Devin.

Last edited by Ivisbo on Tue May 28, 2013 3:15 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Fri May 24, 2013 7:30 pm

Gretchen Mara

<3 = Crush/Attraction | o = Friend | x = Enemy | ~ = Neutral

• Isabella Taft| x | "She's unpredictable, what with her other side and all. I can't trust her because she could turn at any second. Plus she talks to things like they'll respond. Oh my gosh what if they do and she sends the knives after me?!"
    ---
  • Kaleb Krown| ~/x | "He isn't a very stable person, much like Jefferson and Kaiden. I'm weary of him."
    ---
  • Kaiden Riley| x | "I'm pretty sure he is going to kill me in one way or another. I am not taking my eyes off him when he's around! He'll probably shock me for fun or something..."
    ---
  • Tomas Jones| ~ | "He's not much of a threat, but I'm sure he could be if he tried hard enough. I'm not sure about him."
    ---
  • Jefferson Harrington| ~/x | "I don't know what to say about him. He seems harmless one second and absolutely mad the next. If he wasn't so... moody he wouldn't be as much of a threat to us."
    ---
  • Devin Moore | x | "She's downright crazy without her medicine. She'll end up hurting me, so I'll keep an eye on her."
    ---
  • Ariella Kane | ~ | "Like Thomas, she doesn't seem to be a major threat at the moment. She acts a bit oddly, but hasn't done anything bad yet. Her singing makes my heart beat faster. It reminds of that night..."
    ---
  • Gretchen Mara | o | "Me? I'm one of the only people I can trust- will trust actually. I just wish I had more eyes and didn't have to sleep so I could keep an eye on all these monsters."
    ---
  • Henry Mara | o | "He's my little brother and I love him. I killed my step mom to save him from being eaten. He's someone I can definitely trust. I just wish he would eat more. He's become quite thin."
    ---
  • Lance Merrick | ~ | "If I set him off he might rip my head off, so I've got to be careful. But once he's done doing his rituals or whatever, he might be safe to approach..."
    ---
  • Riley Corvus | x | "He's the main reason I don't sleep. Well, him and Kaiden... Wait, his first name is Kaiden's last name- are they working together? Are they related? What if they are working together? What if they team up and come after me? He would stare at me while I'm sedated and Kaiden would cut me open and-!"
    ---
  • Preston Weirman | x | "He's conceited and cares for no one. Even if he is too busy caring about himself, I don't think he likes that I don't like him."
    ---
  • Oscar Wright | ~/~/x/x | "Oscar is willing to listen, but I don't think I can trust him. He acts so normal, but then Oz or Dorothy pops up. Oz is smart like I am, but that doesn't mean we're friends. We're both cautious of others and he's an other. Dorothy is terrifying. She is going to kill me. But I'll get her first."
  • Yuki Shiro | ~/x | "Why does she like everybody? She'll end up with her head chopped off in a dumpster somewhere. She's an idiot."
    ---
  • Ashlynn Allison | ~ | "Need I explain that she's quiet like Thomas and thus nearly harmless. Nearly."
    ---
  • Rebecca Stilts | x | "Rebecca has a bad attitude which she might decide to take out on one of us. And Rumple is even worse."
    ---

Henry Mara

<3 = Crush/Attraction | o = Friend | x = Enemy | ~ = Neutral

• Isabella Taft| o/x | "I like nice Isabella, but I don't like mean Isabella or whatever her name is. The mean one is scary and wild, but the nice one seems friendly enough.
    ---
  • Kaleb Krown| o/~ | "He's friendly when not screaming at things. I like the stories he tells of fairies and shadows and flying. I don't know if it's real or not, but even so he's a great storyteller."
    ---
  • Kaiden Riley| x | "He's scary..."
    ---
  • Tomas Jones| o | "He's kinda like me. I think we'll get along very well."
    ---
  • Jefferson Harrington| ~ | "He's a mix of everyone here. So you tell me how I'm supposed to react to that."
    ---

[*]Devin Moore | x | "I don't like her. She's really out there."
    ---
  • Ariella Kane | o | "Her voice is so pretty and she's really nice. I like listening to her talk. She's much more upbeat than I'm used to."
    ---
  • Gretchen Mara | o | "I love my sister."
    ---
  • Henry Mara | o | "Um, I guess I like myself?"
    ---
  • Lance Merrick | ~ | "He seems alright, though his routines seem a bit odd. But all in all he seems like a good guy."
    ---
  • Riley Corvus | x | "Riley is creepy. Not quite Kaiden creepy, but creepy. I don't like him."
    ---
  • Preston Weirman | ~ | "He seems ok, so I'll talk to him... about him... when he wants to."
    ---
  • Oscar Wright | o/~/x | "Oscar 1 is really nice to everyone and he'll listen to everything I have to say. Oscar 2 is a lot like Gretchen, so I try not to upset him too much. But maybe they can be friends because they both don't like everyone else. Oscar 3, or Girl Oscar, is terrifying and is like Gretchen when someone really worries her. I'll be on the other side of the building when she comes around."
  • Yuki Shiro | o | "She's so happy and helpful that sometimes I forget why she's here. She also likes me and calls me cute all the time."
    ---
  • Ashlynn Allison | o | "She's just like Thomas and I, so she's pretty cool."
    ---
  • Rebecca Stilts | ~/x | "Rebecca is a bit too sarcastic and hotheaded in my opinion and her second self is really mean."
    ---
Last edited by SlightlyInsane on Wed May 29, 2013 8:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Mon May 27, 2013 2:42 pm

How do you feel about....Image

✌/ღ Isabella Taft
"I see the potential in her as a subordinate, but her opposing personalities make it hard to figure out what she wants. She's a challenge that I would love to take on though. I think I like Beatrix over Isabella, her wild side makes her attractiveness that much more exciting".

☠ Kaleb Krown
"I hate how this guy thinks he can tell me what to do. He needs his little neck snapped and I would gladly do so".

☠/☺ Kaiden Riley
"I respect him...in a way that a hunter respects a predator. He is the greatest triumph to me...controlling the Wolf".

✌ Tomas Jones
"I don't have much of a problem with Tommy, he's quiet and submissive and I don't think that will change. He's not a challenge, but he's not a problem case either".

✌ Jefferson Harrington
"I steer clear of this guy, treat him like a ghost. Jefferson does not seem to bothered by me, so I'll let him be for now. He does not seem to be the kind of man I could convince easily".

☠/ღ Devin Moore
"As most if the older female patients, Devin is pretty hot. I could score her easily, but her screaming and lack of control would get irritating fast".

☠ Ariella Kane
"Ariella is one of those 'waste-of-space' cases, like Cindy was after u was done with her. She could learn a few things from Beatrix, but as she is now I have no interest in her".

✌ Gretchen and Henry Mara
"I like 'em, especially Gretchen. They can handle themselves and I feel like I could get them to like me back, eventually".

✌/☺ Lance Merrick
"I have a secret respect for Lance, he's ability to follow routine is something I do as well. Rather then taking control though...well, he's not as great as me. He is a calming guy to have around though".

☺ Riley Corvus
"Strange enough, Riley is one of the few patients I actually like here. He's silent mostly, which is good, and he lets me do what I want. I can ask him for advice and he doesn't let the other ass-hats here change his opinion".

✌ Oscar Jai Wright
"Hes interesting, to say the least. A little 'out there', but so are most of the patients"
Last edited by Ivisbo on Tue May 28, 2013 3:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Mon May 27, 2013 6:30 pm

{WIP}

ღ = Crush/Attraction
☺ = Friends
☠ = Enemies / Afraid of
✌ = Neutral

• Isabella Taft | ☠/✌ |
    "I like Isabella, but Beatrix frightens me. You don't know when she'll come out either...it's very spontaneous."
    "And you don't like the fact that it's random?"
    "No. Not at all."

• Kaleb Krown | ✌/☠ |
    "I don't really know how to feel about him...he's so unpredictable that it scares me."

• Kaiden Riley | ☠ |
    "I don't like him very much. He hit me once."
    "Why did he hit you?"
    "I think it was because I tugged at his hair. He didn't seem to like that."

• Tomas Jones | ✌ |
    "He doesn't really know what to do with himself. He needs to get more organized. He'd probably benefit from that."
    "In what ways?"
    "Well, he seems to have trouble with people. He could stop bothering the few that he does bother if he kept track of them better."

• Jefferson Harrington | ☺ |
    "His patterns are easy to pick up on, and he's usually in his Wonderland. I've gotten used to him, and it turns out that he's actually a pretty good friend."

• Devin Moore | ☠ |
    "It's way too easy to set her off by accident. Good thing talking to her isn't a regular part of my schedule."

• Ariella Kane | ☺ |
    "She has such nice hair...."
    "Lance?"
    "Oh, and she's...umm..pretty friendly too, I guess.

• Greta Mara | ✌ |
    "She really seems to care for her little brother, just like how I cared for my sister. I get why she's so worried about him all the time...she's a bit...extreme though."

• Henry Mara | ✌ |
    "He's so quiet. If his sister wasn't so protective, maybe he'd make a few friends."

• Lance Merrick | ☠ |
    "It was my fault, I didn't follow my routines."
    "It wasn't because of that."
    "Stop lying. I know it was me."

• Riley Corvus

• Preston Weirman

• Oscar Wright

• Yuki Shiro | ✌ |
    "She's really nice but...something's weird about her."
    "Oh? What's that?"
    "She's just...oblivious to everything bad around her. She's going to get herself hurt."

• Ashlynn Allison
Last edited by Thadine on Wed May 29, 2013 8:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Tue May 28, 2013 9:56 am

ღ = Crush/Attraction
☺ = Friends
☠ = Enemies
✌ = Neutral

How do you feel about...

• Isabella Taft. |✌| ”She can be a'right at times, but I ain’t big fan o’ that other chick. I feel sorry for ‘er in a way, ‘cause I know ‘ow it feels to ‘ave to share ya’ body with ot’er people.”
  • Kaleb Krown. |☺| “Kaleb’s a fun person. He’s t’e sort o’ guy you can really make friends with, and he’s one o’ the only people in t’e home that I actually like.”
  • Kaiden Riley. |☠| “Trut’ be told, I hate ‘im, mostly ‘cause I don’ understand ‘ow someone can take such pleasure in harming ot’er people, ya’know.”
  • Tomas Jones. |✌| “I don’t really bother wit’ him all too much, t’ be honest, but he seems alright.”
  • Jefferson Harrington. |☺| “He’s cool, I s’pose. Claims he wants t' take me t' some Wonderland place. I might jus' take 'im up on t'at offer.”
  • Devin Moore. |✌| “Don' mean t' sound rude or anyt'ing, but she seems a bit too loose for my liking. I go for the innocent ones 'cause it gives me a bit more of a challenge.”
  • Ariella Kane. |✌| “She seems sweet enough but can be a little emotional. 'Er voice is amazing though, I like it a lot.”
  • Greta Mara. |☠| “The kid's real' creepy lookin’. She reminds me o’ Dorothy, but she seems t' be takin' a bit more of a liking t' Oz, which I t'ink is odd 'cause he doesn't like people.”
  • Henry Mara. |☠| “He’s just as creepy as ‘is sister.”
  • Yuki Shiro. |ღ| “She’s beautiful, talented an’ easy t’ talk to. What’s not t’ love about ‘er?”
  • Preston Scott Weirmen. |☠| ”He seems like a bit of a control freak, ya’know. I don’ like ‘im all too much.”
  • Lance Merrick. |✌| ”T’e guy can be pretty cool, but ‘is obsession wit’ hair is quite creepy.”
  • Ashlynn Allison. |✌| ”I’d pro’bly take more of an interest in ‘er if she was a tad more social. She’s a’right but she’s not’ing special, not t’ me anyway.”
  • Riley Corvus. |☠| ”He’s a creep, watchin’ people while t’ey sleep an’ stuff… Trut’ be told, I’d never take a nap ‘round him.”

*note: these may change over the course of the roleplay.
Last edited by RawkFist on Thu May 30, 2013 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sourdough101 on Wed May 29, 2013 12:35 pm

Ashlynn Allison

ღ = Crush/Attraction
☺ = Friends
☠ = Enemies/Afraid of
✌ = Neutral

• Isabella Taft|✌/☠| "She's quiet normally, which is nice. But Beatrix scares me."
  • Kaleb Krown|☠| "He's so loud, especially when he randomly starts yelling."
  • Kaiden Riley|☠| "I'll do whatever he tells me to if it means he'll leave me alone faster."
  • Tomas Jones|☺| "I never have to worry about him being too talkative or loud."
  • Jefferson Harrington|☺| "He seems to understand that people don't always want to talk. It's nice."
  • Devin Moore|☺/✌| "I'm not scared of the same thing she is, but I can understand where she's coming from."
  • Ariella Kane|✌| "She enjoys talking, so I try to avoid her, but she's nice."
  • Greta Mara|☺/✌| "I like her and her brother, but she'll probably never trust me or anyone else."
  • Henry Mara|☺| "He's quiet, probably quieter than I am."
  • Lance Merrick|✌| "He's alright, but I'm afraid I'll mess with his schedule. I don't want him to explode on me."
  • Riley Corvus|☠| "He scares me, too."
  • Preston Weirman|✌| "He's good at getting what he wants from basically everyone. Including me."
  • Oscar Jai Wright|✌/☠| "I hardly talk to him even when he's himself. Oz makes me a little nervous, but Dorothy terrifies me."
  • Yuki Shiro|☺| "She's nice and quiet. The best of both worlds for me."
  • Ashlynn Allison|☺| "I'm the best company for myself."
  • Rebecca Stilts|✌/☠| "Rebecca can be nice if she wants to. It's Rumple that I don't like. He's always hiding around corners and jumping out at me."
Last edited by sourdough101 on Thu May 30, 2013 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sourdough101
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xRoo on Wed May 29, 2013 3:39 pm

ღ = Crush/Attraction
☺ = Friends
☠ = Enemies
✌ = Neutral

• Isabella Taft|ღ| “She’s actually quite beautiful when she sleeps, I can see her pulling off the dead rather well. So innocent when she’s sleeping like a deadly virus. I can just imagine her body in a coff-“
  • Kaleb Krown|✌| “His dreams are a bore. Always prancing and jumping with the little fairy. I can’t stand it. I am still trying my hardest to find the perfect nightmare for him..”
  • Kaiden Riley|☺| “I’d like to think we’re friends…but I know he has a thing for Trixie.” (Trixie?) “Yeah, the other half of Isabella.”
  • Tomas Jones|✌| “I don’t know how I feel about the boy. His dreams…can’t seem to place.”
  • Jefferson Harrington|☠| “He annoys me so damn much. His dreams make no sense and I only have a matter of time to just..end it all. When he’s sleeping, he doesn’t look dead. He looks… odd. And I hate the way he looks at Devin…”
  • Devin Moore|ღ| “I don’t love her no. But I love her dreams. Always about puppets and to make it even worse…replaying her near death over and over again. I just love her reaction. I think she’s my own little puppet.”
  • Ariella Kane|✌| “Her dreams are nothing compared to the ones I’ve seen… yet they are pretty interesting. That boy’s face reminds me of the things I could do..”
  • Greta Mara…
  • Henry Mara…
    ☠ “Both children annoy me so. I don’t care much to how they sleep but their dreams are hard to understand. Not as bad as the mad cow, but their nightmares alone are hard to control myself…”
  • Lance Merrick|✌| "I honestly don't like his dreams, but he's okay I guess. I kind of like to converse with him."
  • Preston Weirman: |✌| "Give me a moment..."
  • Oscar Wright: |☠|"Ugh, his dreams are so damn confusing"
  • Yuki Shiro: ✌| "I have yet to gather her dreams... She's petite"
  • Ashlynn Allison: "A name that gives me a headache, but her dreams are somewhat...interesting"✌

You compare them by their dreams, but not as a person…
    “I don’t care for them as a person…”

xRoo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed May 29, 2013 7:17 pm

ღ = Crush/Attraction
☺ = Friends
☠ = Enemies
✌ = Neutral

• Isabella Taft|☺ “Hello Izzy.”
    Izzy is very nice, I know she has a second person but I don’t remember meeting her.
  • Kaleb Krown|ღ “I would like to fly one day.”
    Kaleb is very funny and is allways good for a laugh
  • Kaiden Riley|ღ “ Sugoi...”
    Kaiden is so cool, Fushigi nee (How mysterious)
  • Tomas Jones|☺ “Chibi-kun!” (Small)
    He’s so small. I love it
  • Jefferson Harrington|☺ “I like riddles.”
    Jefferson is very nice, I love riddles and he has a cool style.
  • Devin Moore|☺ “She’s so pretty.”
    She is such a pretty girl
  • Ariella Kane|☺ “I love your singing.”
    She is a singer too. Probably better then me.
  • Gretchen Mara|☺ “Such a big girl, caring after your brother like that.”
    Gretchen is so independent, to care after her brother the way she does.
  • Henry Mara|☺ “KAWAII!” (Cute)
    Henry is so cute
  • Lance Merrick|☺ “You can brush my hair if you like.”
    He seems nice, he has a routine, we can’t mess it up
  • Riley Corvus|ღ “....Sugoi nee...”
    Wow...he is so cool...and handsome.
  • Preston Weirman|ღ “Another prince...”
    I think I might faint...
  • Oscar Wright|ღ “Oscar....”
    He is so handsome...and cool and he makes me blush. hee hee
  • Yuki Shiro|☺ “I think I’m pretty okay.”
  • Ashlynn Allison|☺ “ Such an interesting girl.”
    I’d like to hear more about her.
  • Rebecca Stilts|☺ “ Hmm?”
    I don’t know her yet but i’m sure we’ll be great friends.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Thu May 30, 2013 8:01 pm

ღ = Crush/Attraction
☺ = Friends
☠ = Enemies
✌ = Neutral

How do you feel about...

• Isabella Taft. |☺/✌| “Isabella seems like an alright girl, someone that I’d most likely be friends with if we weren’t in the home. Beatrix is pretty funny, too. Out of the two I think I prefer Izzy.”
    “And why is that?”
    “She’s much kinder.”
  • Kaleb Krown. |☺/ღ | “He’s my favourite out of the whole lot, mainly ‘cause he always calls me a princess. I have never met someone that thinks so highly of me. It’s nice… He’s nice.”
    “Do you like him?”
    “Oh, no, definitely not like that…”
    “Are you sure?”
    “Well… I don’t know.”
  • Kaiden Riley. |☠| “He has the looks but not the personality.”
    “So, you don’t like him then?”
    ”I hate him. He brings Rumple out often so I try to stay away from him whilst I’m on my medication.”
    “And when you’re not on the medication?”
    “Well, I like to tease him a little while I have my strength up. Rumple will still show but he can’t take over completely.”
  • Tomas Jones. |☺| “He’s cute, in a kid way. I think it’s really sweet how he is so gentle with people. I guess I know that I can speak to him when I feel like something is troubling me. Rumple likes him as well, which is odd.”
  • Jefferson Harrington. |☺| “That’s the Wonderland guy, right?”
    “You are correct.”
    “Oh, I like him. I really want to see what this big fuss about Wonderland is. It sounds really fun. Maybe one day he’ll take me there…”
  • Devin Moore. |☺| “Sometimes I don’t understand her, but she seems like a decent enough girl. I consider her a friend, but I’m not sure if she feels the same. Oh well…”
  • Ariella Kane. |☺| “Ariella’s nice. She’s good friend material, I think.”
  • Greta Mara. |✌| “I love how she’s so protective over Henry. Reminds me of how Rumple likes to protect me, only in a less painful and suicidal manner…”
    “Suicidal?”
    ”You know how he can be when things don’t go as planned, Doc.”
  • Henry Mara. |✌| “As quiet as he is, I think he has real character. I try not to go near him so much, mainly out of fear for Greta’s temper but also because I don’t want Rumple to frighten the poor thing.”
  • Yuki Shiro. |☺| “Oh, Yuki! She’s amazing. She’s a really fun person to be around, a great friend. She’s my favourite out of the girls.”
  • Preston Scott Weirmen. |☠/ღ| “I don’t think I like the fact that he could have his way with me if he wanted to.”
    “Oh?”
    “There’s just something about him that makes me want to do as he says and I constantly find myself trying to attract his attention, but I can’t quite put my finger on it.”
  • Lance Merrick. |☺| “I always have my hair looking good when he comes around, and that’s all I’m going to say on the subject of him.”
  • Ashlynn Allison. |✌| “She’s a bit shy but she has some good qualities. The only thing that confuses me is her fear of birds…”
  • Riley Corvus. |☠/ღ| “Like Kaiden, he has the looks of a God but his personality makes me want to puke.”
    “You don’t like him either then?”
    “I dislike his strange ways but I don’t hate him. And… Well, for some strange reason I am curious to see what he could do to my dreams if I were to fall asleep around him…”
  • Oscar Jai Wright. |☺| “He’s similar to me. He has people inside of him that, if put in certain situations, come out and hurt people, his even try to hurt him like mine do to me… I consider myself close to Oscar for many reasons. He’s like the brother I never had.”
  • Rebecca Shayna Stilts. || “Oh, well, that was a silly questions…”
    ”Just answer it anyway.”
    “There are a lot of things I would change but for the most part I’m pretty happy with myself.”

RawkFist
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!