Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A.S.P.R

A.S.P.R (Reservations & OOC)

a part of “A.S.P.R”, a fictional universe by brokenblessing.

Welcome to the Academy of Spiritual Protection and Recovery. If you're reading this it means that you have been selected to begin training as a reaper.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A.S.P.R”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

A.S.P.R (Reservations & OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenblessing on Wed May 29, 2013 1:23 pm

Please put all reservations here! If you do not have the password, your reservation will be ignored.
Remember, reservations last for three days. If you do not have your character sheet completed, the role will be reopened.
No extensions, no exceptions.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

brokenblessing
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: A.S.P.R (Reservations & OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gii_the_fallen on Wed May 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Could I reserve FC: Lucy Hale?

She's fighting with the sky
She thinks she can
Livin' within a lie
She thinks she can
But nobody knows what lies behind
The days before the day we die
Die, die, die, die, die, die, die
Die, die, die, die, die, die, die
Die, die, die

Die, Die, Die - The Avett Brothers

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gii_the_fallen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Wed May 29, 2013 7:20 pm

Sorry about that; I completely missed the Reservations Rules. I have that problem sometimes haha. However, I would love it if I could reserve FC: Lily Collins/The Princess, if that would be alright?

I'm Just a Kid by Simple Plan
I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare
I'm just a kid, I know that it's not fair
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is
Having more fun than me tonight
Last edited by Kura Ravengade on Fri May 31, 2013 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Poise on Wed May 29, 2013 9:56 pm

Hello!

I'd like to reserve the FC: Jane Levy, please. ^^

Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance
We'll carry on,
We'll carry on
And though you're dead and gone believe me
Your memory will carry on
We'll carry on

“Would you destroy Something perfect in order to make it beautiful?”
― Gerard Way

Poise
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Thu May 30, 2013 7:12 am

Hi there.
Could I please reserve FC: Logan Lerman?

She's just so sweet so fine
So polite too
Sophie I'd like to be for you
But the only, only way I know
Takes so long, so long

Sohpie by Goodshirt

Issa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenblessing on Thu May 30, 2013 8:53 am

Reservations are up! Remember, you have three days to submit your charries! (:

brokenblessing
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gii_the_fallen on Thu May 30, 2013 9:16 am

I have a question... How did the administration know which kids have reaping ability? Was there a test or something like that?

Gii_the_fallen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenblessing on Thu May 30, 2013 10:21 am

Through observation or newspaper articles. For instance, someone with high athletic abilities would instantly be targeted. Anyone who's had a brush with death and survived would also be a good candidate. My character and her little sister were in a car accident and the little sister died. Before she realized what she was doing, my character reaped her sister's soul so she wouldn't feel any pain in the accident. Of course, the accident was featured on the news and so, the administration picked up on her. Then are are personality traits. If the person is nurturing and compassionate, they would be a good choice for reaping.

Does that make sense?

brokenblessing
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gii_the_fallen on Thu May 30, 2013 1:05 pm

Yep. Gonna submit her in a hour or so...

Gii_the_fallen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Fri May 31, 2013 3:05 am

Ah, actually sorry I won't be able to join.

Issa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Fri May 31, 2013 9:00 pm

Any idea when you're going to start accepting and posting characters?

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!