Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tempted With a Kiss

Tempted With a Kiss

a part of “Tempted With a Kiss”, a fictional universe by bandgeek.

Derek and Jenna are twins. Hunter is their childhood friend- whom Derek has been flirting with since puberty. Now he's Jenna's boyfriend, and life is about to get interesting.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tempted With a Kiss”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tempted With a Kiss

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Thu May 30, 2013 7:24 pm

On Derek Moretti
Status = Played by bandgeek

He's the fun and flirty time, a total free-spirit and super reckless. Flirts with anything that moves, female or male. Has a small group of friends that consists of two other boys and a girl that both other boys adore- they're like his family and know everything about him. Though he and his sister are the same age- obviously, they're twins -she is much stronger than him and clearly the more mature sibling. Most of the time she is scolding him, but whenever he is upset she is quick to hunt down who it was that hurt him and beat them up before comforting him. His parents know about his sexuality, and do not mind. He had been flirting with Hunter since puberty, and it's now to the point where when his sister walks out of the room he will climb onto his lap and straddle him- he wouldn't know how to react if the other boy started showing interest in him.

Though he isn't the best of friends with Nicholas, he knows him well enough to know he's attractive. Derek happens to flirt with him a lot too.

On Jenna Moretti
Status = Reserved by HorseyGirl

Jenna is clearly the more mature sibling. Though she is very tomboyish with her actions, and even attended karate classes with Hunter and Derek when they were children- until she reached her black belt and quit because she saw no reason to stay, there was nothing to learn. Along with being more mature, she is a lot stronger and a lot smarter. Clearly, she is the "big brother" figure in the relationship, as she is constantly sticking up for Derek and comforting him when he's upset- which is often, he can sort of be a baby.

As a side note-
Jenna and Hunter are only dating so that Derek will be jealous and go after Hunter, since Hunter secretly likes Jenna. Both Jenna and Hunter know this, it's their plan after all.

On Hunter Evans
Status = Reserved by Hallowed777

Hunter is your typical bad boy with a nice side. Mysterious, rebellious, sexy all combined into one guy riding a motorcycle. Ever since when he, Derek, and Jenna became friends when they were children, he always had somewhat of a crush on Derek. And then he got older and started dating girls. Only recently did he rediscover his feelings for Derek, and that's when his and Jenna's plan came up. Hunter happens to be very possessive and not the best at sharing.

On Nicholas Davis
Status = Reserved by LordLucian

Not very much is known about Nicholas- other than that he prefers to be called Nick. He lives with just his mother, next door to the Moretti's. Father left when he was young and his mother is sick, so he is often taking care of her. Though he lives next door to Derek and Jenna, they aren't the best of friends. Though Jenna and Nick actually are good friends, while Derek and him are only acquaintances.
Last edited by bandgeek on Thu May 30, 2013 8:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Tempted With a Kiss

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Thu May 30, 2013 7:34 pm

Can I take Jenna?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Thu May 30, 2013 8:06 pm

Horseygirl wrote:Can I take Jenna?

Certainly. C:

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Thu May 30, 2013 8:16 pm

Can I take Hunter? If that is alright.

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Thu May 30, 2013 8:34 pm

Hallowed777 wrote:Can I take Hunter? If that is alright.

Definitely! C: I look forward to seeing both of your characters. <3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordLucian on Thu May 30, 2013 8:39 pm

Can I take Nicholas? :D I'll most likely get a bio posted tomorrow afternoon ^^

LordLucian
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Thu May 30, 2013 8:45 pm

LordLucian wrote:Can I take Nicholas! :D I'll most likely get a bio posted tomorrow afternoon ^^

Surely! C: Take your time, I don't plan on putting the first post up until the weekend.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!