Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon: The Fourth Kingdom?

a part of “Pokemon: The Fourth Kingdom?”, a fictional universe by Child of the Winged.

A mysterious war is brewing and everyone's pointing fingers. Can a new guild find out the reason before the land is torn apart?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: The Fourth Kingdom?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Thu May 30, 2013 7:54 pm

Welcome to the OOC! This is where you can post questions, talk and reserve characters. I don't bite (hard) and I'll answer every question!
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Pokemon: The Fourth Kingdom?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Thu May 30, 2013 9:19 pm

Ah Tsubasa! you're still alive :D Thats good~ and toy remade this! I kinda want to join again as the daughter of king Hi. MAybe the guild member again.
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Thu May 30, 2013 9:27 pm

Dreamy! How I've missed you!

Yes, yes, join us! Anything for my Yume-chan!

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Thu May 30, 2013 10:05 pm

Submitted a character, hope you like him.

Vexilous
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Thu May 30, 2013 10:09 pm

*blush* >///<

D'awww~ Shucks Thanks Tsubasa~ Then ill take my role of the daughter Hi. After I [maybe] edit out my old character, I may take a second :3

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Thu May 30, 2013 10:17 pm

Eek! I'm so happy! A new face and a familiar one!

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Thu May 30, 2013 10:56 pm

Oh Good, Dreamers back, and Vexilous haven't seen you in a while
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Fri May 31, 2013 10:57 am

By the way guys, feel free to have more than one character. There's a lot of roles to be filled after all.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Fri May 31, 2013 11:43 am

Well, I'm bored so I suppose Ill make a King of HI

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Fri May 31, 2013 11:51 am

Yay! Now, if we have someone play the queen of Mizu, we should be ready to start!

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Fri May 31, 2013 12:22 pm

Hello, I'd like to join, if that'd be alright. Is there any particular character you'd like filled first? (I'll play any role, this just seems so fun ^-^) Also, I'd like to ask if I could be any pokemon?
Rage & Pride
> [S] Cascade.
"This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols."
- Homestuck

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Fri May 31, 2013 12:33 pm

Hiya, Rage! To answer your first question, I'd love if the Queen of Mizu kingdom was filled so we could start soon, but it's understandable if you don't want to play a girl. Secondly, who you're playing as depends on which Pokemon you can be, like grass and bug types in Kusa, to name an example. But I'm sure you could place almost every Pokemon into the kingdoms. Oh, and the kings and queens need to be legends, not sure if I said that already.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Fri May 31, 2013 12:41 pm

Haha okay, yeah, I'll play Queen of Mizu. I'll go get started on the CS for her ^-^ It's 12:39 here, it should be done around 1:30-2:00.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Fri May 31, 2013 1:47 pm

Hey, does the picture need to be an anime character or can it be the pokemon themselves?

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Fri May 31, 2013 2:08 pm

Mm, they need to be what's called gijinka, or a personification of a Pokemon. Just look at mine or Cehy's characters for ideas. Also, if you need help picking/finding a Pokemon gijinka, just tell me through pm which Pokemon you're after and I'll hunt one up! ^^

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Fri May 31, 2013 2:36 pm

I'ma done with my character, I think he turned out.... adequate

I'd like to that google chrome's spellcheck for that word

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Check Mate on Fri May 31, 2013 10:26 pm

Ah I shall join this!

EDIT: DAMMMIITT *rage!!* I finished, submitted and my darn google chrome decided not to respond. D: I lost him...
ImageImage

Check Mate
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:09 am

Hello, I made a character for the roleplay which I think is ok. If he is not please tell me and I'll fix him up.

triblade
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:40 am

I'm sorry to say this but I've decided not to make a character for this RP. Though I love Pokémon, I just don't really like the idea of Pokémon in a human form or what ever. Sorry. I wish the rp good luck.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsu on Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:05 am

May I submit another character?

Pantsu
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!