Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Nyx Eterna Academy

Nyx Eterna Academy

a part of “Nyx Eterna Academy”, a fictional universe by -Naomii.

NEA was founded on January 1, 2014. It is both the first academy to only accept what humans call "Monsters" and a academy built to train them to fight those who threaten the peace between monsters and humans or wish to bring havoc to the world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Nyx Eterna Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Nyx Eterna Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -Naomii on Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:31 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Nyx Eterna Academy"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

-Naomii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Nyx Eterna Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:43 pm

Image “Hey guys! Who wants to play?!” he screamed joyfully as he ran towards the academy, and the next thing we know, he tripped over and landed face first on the concrete.

Ne-heh~ I’m skeptical about the roleplay, but I’m rather glad to join the roleplay. Sorry if it appears that my bio is lazily done; I had a bit of a block here and there. Anyways~ Hope to see more characters ^ -^

Cheers!

- Dementedness

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dementedness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -Naomii on Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:53 pm

I'm happy that you joined! I was worried that no one wanted to join. T-T Yeah... the roleplay is confunsing, huh? Sorry I'm new here. ^-^" Also, don't worry about the bio. Honestly, it's better than mine. Hahaha
Hopefully more people join! :D

-Naomii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:08 am

If you're very lucky, some very hungry pants may join this RP. Maybe.

:3

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -Naomii on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:28 am

Pants? xD Well... alright! That would be awesome, I think. :D

-Naomii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:02 am

Ah, pants! Don't you just love them... Oh, wait, it's famished! :D
What's up?
I used to be nice... Then I got bored.

The Soul one
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:03 am

--Reading guide notes and reactions--
Player 2 falls down a flight of stairs...
~~Owww! I hate it when that happens!
...And gets cuddled to death by puppies
~~Best way to die ever! I'm in!
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:45 am

Hey this looks fun so I posted a character. If I need to edit it or if anyone has some fun little changes I should add just pm me.

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:54 pm

Squee~ It is on now~ >u < Hope we'll have a good time :'3

Dementedness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -Naomii on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:31 pm

Lufia wrote:--Reading guide notes and reactions--
Player 2 falls down a flight of stairs...
~~Owww! I hate it when that happens!
...And gets cuddled to death by puppies
~~Best way to die ever! I'm in!

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME! Death by puppies is a wonderful way to die. Hahaha c:

-Naomii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -Naomii on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:36 pm

Dementedness wrote:Squee~ It is on now~ >u < Hope we'll have a good time :'3

I hope so as well! c:

-Naomii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:55 pm

Also, when I saw Lufia's character picture, I thought: "Looks like Megurine Luka..." then, I looked closed and saw it is actually her, I losed everything... Do you know about vocaloids by any odds? ; w;

Dementedness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:48 pm

Damn! My plot waas foiled! >,<
-technical difficulties-
Yes I know I used Luka for Lanyee. I listen to the vocaloids often. And I saw that image and knew who it was and just said "Meh. Why not? We need a singer" so Well-a! Lanyee! XD

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm

-makes grabby hands.- May I have a hug? :3 I listen to vocaloids a lot, and currently making a utauloid, if you know what I mean ; 3;

Dementedness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:02 pm

Me: No. If you want to hug Lanyee... Hug her at your own risk... Remember, she is a Reaper. And has the ability to kill you...

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:35 pm

I didn't mean Lanyee >,< I meant you xD

Dementedness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:15 am

This is an auto-reply message.
Lufia is unable to speak at the moment. Right now, Lufia's fleeing from the hug.
Please leave the message after the beep.
-long pause-
BEEEEEEP

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:45 am

Not sure if to late but may I join this roleplay?

triblade
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -Naomii on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:03 am

triblade wrote:Not sure if to late but may I join this roleplay?

Oh...sorry. You can't. "It's too late... to apologize"
Haha, just kidding! Go ahead! Anyone can join whenever. ^-^

-Naomii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:06 am

Well he is finished and interesting maybe slightly insane in a good way. Also the hugs will come one way or another.

triblade
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!