Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Touch

Plot Ideas

a part of “Touch”, a fictional universe by comicbooklover.

Just one touch destroyed the world. Can we fix it before it's too late?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Touch”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Plot Ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:14 pm

Alright! Since we've got a couple characters, I figured now, if anyone gets any ideas, we can add them here. Also I'll address our first posts here and what to say/how to start.

So feel free to chat with me here, or PM me, either works although here might be best so everyone can see.

Ok, Awesome! :)
"With great power comes great responsibility." -Narrator from Spiderman
"Madness is the emergency exit. You can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away... forever." -The Joker
"Yeah- like Wolverine rhymes with... Louver Screen?... Hoover Spleen?... Hey what the heck does it rhyme with?" -Deadpool

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Plot Ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoeni on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:59 pm

Maybe something to do with a crack in the dome? and both the outside characters somehow get in?Then October likes their voices so she decides to hide them. Okay, theres my idea :)
did·ger·i·doo [dij-uh-ree-doo, did-gee-ree-doo]
noun, plural did·ger·i·doos.
a musical instrument of Australian Aborigines made from a long wooden tube that is blown into to create a low drone.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Phoeni
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riareous on Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:39 pm

Hey! Thought I'd be proactive and initiate conversation. Feel free to chat to me however you like on here if you see me on - I do check regularly. New to all this really so tell me I'm missing out on stuff or I need to tone down on things, obviously I've read the rules - I just like living in the grey area.
What's the etiquette on creating NCP's?

Riar
x
What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine. I have a great deal.

Riareous
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:05 pm

@Riareous

Nah, I think you're pretty good post wise. Just make sure you double space the paragraphs though, but that's no big deal so you're all set! :)

I may sound daft, but I'm not actually quite sure what an NPC is, which is why I haven't specified any feelings over it. Do you think you could fill me in?

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:00 pm

I have an idea. Since William and Viola are hearing sounds, and Boston and Charlie are in the catacombs-which are under a house, maybe Viola and William are in the house above the catacombs?
When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, look besides you, and your best friend will be there.
-Unknown

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riareous on Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:57 pm

I'm game for that, though ultimately it'd be up to comicbooklover of course. Nice thought :)

Riareous
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:06 pm

Thank you!
:3

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:43 pm

@ShatteredWings

I'm fine with that! It wouldn't be the house Charlie went in, since that wasn't under lock and key like William's house is, but since they aren't under the house Charlie went in and are further in the neighborhood, but it would still probably be under a different house, so I'm all good with that. :)

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:46 pm

Awesome!

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:49 pm

By the way, I'll be working on a grand post for Torex that will introduce the "crack"... I'll have to leave Charlie in his horrible predicament for a little while. *sniff*

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:10 pm

@Riareous

I was just wondering, since Boston and Torex are both ex-military, do you think they would have run into each other at some point before the Touch? Not an idea that would go very far, but... yeah...

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riareous on Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:16 pm

Yeah, I'm open that, though it would have been when Torex was new as Boston was engaged in Overseas battle (unless of course Torex also had a stint in Britain). Up to you, I'm happy to follow your lead. Torex would recall those events with more clarity regardless. :)

Riareous
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legendel on Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:52 am

Just for clarity, I know Riareous wanted abit more on the buggy, I was thinking along the lines of there being some kind of second Dark ages. I mean 82nd century, there must have been some crazy few thousand years and not all of them progression; So the catacombs are a result of that but obviously what ever religious structure that once spawned them is long gone.

I suppose sometime after that the race circuit was built and through some accident the vechicle Tech found crashed through. Instead of fixing it up they sealed it in. As comic suggested it could well be a more futuristic vechicle (Still unsure of the technology state, whether we went through a space age/colony age/possibly world war 3/4/5 with plasma/laser weaponary). The circuit described may have been recent, ie abandonded only in the past 60-70 years but no more so as the gates had rusted (assuming that the metal used is of higher quality than ours), and also as the catacombs are extensive the warehouse being located on the outskirts of the residential area, ie Tech is seeing the houses looking back towards where you guys currently are.

Just thinking it sounds reasonable ish; I'm open to your thoughts.

Legendel
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riareous on Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:39 am

Either that or a previous anti-tech cult BUT I think much of that will be a bit much to explain at once. Have to keep things simple or gradual. And just because our characters wonder, doesn't mean they'll get answers - it's an imperfect world... always has been ;)

Riareous
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:05 pm

Alright, so I want to take a vote, because I've had a thought. Do you guys want our characters to somehow find a cure, or shall we make it about continuing the chaos with Loonies, Bandits, and The Dome? Either way, a plot direction shall emerge. :)

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:29 pm

I don't know about everyone else, but I like the chaos :)

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riareous on Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:57 am

Either is cool with me, I like writing on my feet (not literally haha).

Riareous
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legendel on Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:53 am

The overall arc won't affect my character to a great degree, so whichever. Write on :)

Legendel
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:00 pm

I guess we'll just have to continue writing and see what happens. The plot can lean either direction, so we just keep writing I assume. :)

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riareous on Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:10 pm

Hey!
It's been a while since we all last discussed things and I know some people have/ are about to use some new characters but since we've all had a while to let our main characters unfold I was wondering if it was time and an positive idea to add in NPC's, specifically reoccurring ones we can all pivot around and get to know through our own characters individual perspectives, plus maybe some bad characters (NPC's/ PC's alike).
Plus maybe a few plot directions that our characters can entwine around.

What do you all think?
Just a little discussion, opinions and feedback would be awesome :)

Riareous
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!