Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Beautiful Yet Beastly

Beautiful Yet Beastly

a part of “Beautiful Yet Beastly”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

A curse, you can get one many ways. Maybe you were so cruel to people around you that the witch decided to make you pay. Or maybe, you're not the one at all. Instead you must pay off debt from generations. Either way, there is only one way to break it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Beautiful Yet Beastly”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Beautiful Yet Beastly

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:59 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Beautiful Yet Beastly"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Beautiful Yet Beastly

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cindorkella on Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:11 pm

May I reserve Ellen Page FC? [:

-Cindy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cindorkella
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:17 pm

Sci-fi/Fantasy. "Have we RP'd together?" Why, yes, yes we have :P Long time no see, Bleeding.

May I reserve Male 4 & Female 4? Also.......may I please chage the guy's face claim? To Channing Tatum? That would be amaing, but if not...that's okay. Also, can I make my characters siblings? Or is that too much?

Although...

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:23 pm

Hello! I've been anxious to find a good roleplay to join after my break, I'm so glad I found this. It seems like a really good concept I could really get involved in. I'd like to reserve Male Role 5 or 6, one of the Male Beauties. The reason for the 'either/or' is because I'd like to change the FC if it's not too much trouble, no disrespect of course. And I assure you, you've probably never seen him, and I have plenty of gifs and pictures prepared. I was saving him for a good rp and I think he'll be great here. Here he is:

His name is Mark Fischbach

My favorite kind of roleplay could fall into any genre so long as it's suspenseful with a good plot concept and complex characters. And yes, we have RPed together. You joined an RP of mine.
Last edited by ibecameinsane on Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:24 pm

Can I please reserve FC: Alexandra Daddario?
My favourite would be anything with powers and yes. :)

Edit: Actually could I change my reservation to Arielle Kebbel?

Issa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bracefacebeauty on Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:35 pm

Can I reserve Kat Gramham but change the face claim to Marzia Bisognin
Romance and yes, yes we have.

bracefacebeauty
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:46 pm

Bleeding! Supness Have we ever RP'd before? I believe we have xD

May I have Alexandria but Can I change her FC to Jurnee Smollet-Bell.

Her name shall be Chloe Mitchell, and her curse shall be she is unable to lie.

and Supernatural High Fantasy and Romance xD
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfSpirit on Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:19 am

Hello :)
May I reserve male 3 please?
Have we ever Rped before? No we haven't but I am interested in a few RP's you have made :)
I will start making my chary when you say I can go ahead and make it :)
My favorite type of RP is romance, :)
Thank you!
Don't trust too much,
Don't love too much,
Don't hope too much,
Because that too much an hurt so much.

WolfSpirit
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C17H21NO4 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:02 am

Answers: Any type as long as the plot is something interesting. And I never RP with anyone.

I'd like Female 6, and Male 2. I don't much care about F.C since we are role playing and you cannot choose what you look like. :0 lol. (Not saying changing F.C is wrong since lots of people on here are doing it, I just don't see the point in wanting to change.)

C17H21NO4
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:31 am

@Naga's Shadow: Reserved! And I love Channing Tatum so, I'm fine with that. :)

@Issa:Reserved! ^.^

@Bracefacebeauty: I rather keep Kat as she is but if you have another FC in mind let me know.

@MaliceInWonderland: I don't know, you seem new to me. xD And Reserved! Also-I had to google that girl up to remember who she was. :P

@WolfSpirit:Reserved!

@C17H21NO4: Im fine with that but do you think you'll be able to write 300-600 words for a post?

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bracefacebeauty on Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:58 am

Like as another character because if that's the case can I reserve female 3 and change it to her if not I can play kat

Nevermind I'll stick with Kat
Last edited by bracefacebeauty on Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bracefacebeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sly_Mafia on Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:06 am

Hey, Bleeding

My fav type of RP is romance and I can't recall if we did RP together. I think we did.

If braceface doesn't get Kat Graham,I would like to reserve her, if not i will pick another
Wanting a friendship like Breyton's since 2003

Sly_Mafia
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:40 pm

Hey, I'd like to reserve Female 3. My favorite RPs consist of dramas and realistic settings and plot lines. I have roleplayed with you on multiple occasions. I mean, come on, how can you forget me :p

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:53 pm

@Peace:Oh, yea. You again. -__-.... Just kiddin'! ^.^ Reserved!

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C17H21NO4 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:01 pm

Well you wanted us to choose a male and female, but with everyone only choosing one I'd take Female Six. I have the ability to write words. But if a male needs to be taken also, I'd take one. :3

C17H21NO4
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:08 pm

Great, thanks bleeding :)
Question, are multiple people able to go for the same character?

Issa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:13 pm

Oh you :P

She's on TrueBlood. If you watch it.

*spoiler alert*
Sam's Baby Mama

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:23 pm

@C17H21NO4: Ok, awesome. Reserved.

@Issa: Peace of Mind is actually taking another role. No worries Arielle is still yours and yours alone. :)

@Malice:I love true blood! ^.^

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:55 pm

Oh yay. Okay :)
I have completed her I think. Let me know if there is anything I need to change!

Issa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:47 pm

So I would loooove to reserve Dave Franco (aka Male 7) if he is still open :D
My favourite roleplays... uh... well, most if not all. I just like roleplaying in general.

And of course not, I've never even heard of you before! ;D
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!