Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sing: A Strange Incident in Repentance.

a part of “Sing: A Strange Incident in Repentance.”, a fictional universe by VitaminHeart.

The small town of Repentance, deep within the US bible belt. A close-knit place that value family and religion. Every town has its secrets, but soon this will gain a far worse one than most. The demons have come to Repentance.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sing: A Strange Incident in Repentance.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:28 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Sing: A Strange Incident in Repentance."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Re: Sing: A Strange Incident in Repentance.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnderSavageEternity on Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:37 pm

I would love to take the Fourth off your hands. As well as The Rebel if at all having more than one is possible.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

UnderSavageEternity
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:40 pm

Welcome along!

I'll definitely put a reserve down for Fourth for you, and shall we see how things go with numbers regarding the rebel one? I'll admit I'll be taking a couple of characters, though partially so they can nudge the plot if needed.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnderSavageEternity on Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:41 pm

Of course that's fine with me :)

UnderSavageEternity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:53 pm

Awesome RP. If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to reserve The Rebel... Question: How many characters is one player allowed?
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:00 pm

Go ahead!

There's no hard limit on how many characters you can have. I'm just wanting to see how many people are interested in joining, so if it does surprise me and turn out to be very popular I don't have to turn people away.

If you have your eye on any other roles, just mention it so people know.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:22 am

Is it possible that I could reserve the sixth arrival? This RP looks like it would be alot of fun.

Oh! Hey blue! :D

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:31 am

I shall reserve it for you immediately!

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:28 pm

Um...one thing. Do we have to do real pictures or something close to realistic and do we have to have a picture of what the demon looks like?

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:29 pm

Real pictures if possible. The demons themselves sort of inhabit the people, so it's difficult to tell what they look like.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkdiva_14 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:37 pm

Can I reserve the psychic?

Darkdiva_14
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:44 pm

Reserved for ya. =)

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:24 pm

I sent mine in, but I still need a picture to find.

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby woolenlace on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:24 pm

Aw, was coming here for the psychic.

Second choice it is then. May I reserve the Pastor?

Edit: On second thought, I don't think I could do the Pastor Character justice. I think I want to reserve the Second instead. More in line with what I've written/play in the past.

woolenlace
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkdiva_14 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:29 am

Finished with the psychic

Darkdiva_14
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Weridette on Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:02 pm

COuld I reserve the second arrival? Thanks!
I BE THE CHOCO TACO NINJA!

Weridette
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnderSavageEternity on Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:49 pm

My character is finished :)

UnderSavageEternity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:28 pm

@VitaminHeart: My character skelly is finished, everything is filled out, but I still need to find a picture. You can still accept her if you want.

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby woolenlace on Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:21 am

Second submitted.

woolenlace
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:02 pm

Hullo, VitaminHeart! (: I don't know if you remember me, but I'm interested in this. I'm not sure how up-to-date the reservations/submissions are, but if the First is still free, I might go for him.

I'd like to discuss plots n' stuff too if you don't mind, probably via PM. :P

Edit: Might also go for Doc.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!