Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Housemates

Housemates

a part of “Housemates”, a fictional universe by ladygeekiness.

One of the best deals in the world for a house, and your landlady is awesome. But there's one hitch. You'll probably hate your housemates.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Housemates”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Housemates

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladygeekiness on Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:43 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Housemates"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Have a nice day!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ladygeekiness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Housemates

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cindorkella on Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:36 am

May I reserve the FC of Karen Gillian?

-Cindy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cindorkella
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladygeekiness on Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:16 am

Sure thing! :3

ladygeekiness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xRoo on Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:02 pm

May I reserve the rebel?

xRoo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby teacookies on Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:20 pm

May I reserve the The Girly Girl?

teacookies
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lollismack on Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:04 pm

May I reserve the Drama Queen?

lollismack
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sadies on Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:44 pm

May I reserve the genius please?
I'm coming back! :D
My DeviantArt

Sadies
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AwkwardlyFabulous on Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:18 pm

Hey there! c;

If it's possible, could I reserve the geek? I love Phil so much. ;'D *Dies from the cuteness*

AwkwardlyFabulous
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladygeekiness on Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:19 pm

@Sadies Yup!
@Awkwardly Of course! I love him too. XD
@teacookies Yes of course
@lollismack I'm sorry, someone else reserved this via PM already. :'( Which brings me to naother topic, RESERVE IN THE OOC PLEASE.

I will be editing the introduction very soon i promise!

ladygeekiness
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lollismack on Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:57 pm

Oh...then may I reserve the gay?

lollismack
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonstruck on Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:04 am

I am very sorry I reserved through PM. And actually wanted to tell all of you I am going to drop my hold on the Drama Queen. :/ I might be joining another roleplay. Sorry for the inconvenience again.

Moonstruck
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladygeekiness on Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:31 am

That's okay moonstruck
Lollismack, you may have either!

ladygeekiness
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lollismack on Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:55 am

Then may I re-reserve the Drama Queen? ^^

lollismack
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xRoo on Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:04 pm

I really like my character. xD I feel a bit sorry for her but she'll need a bit of softening up to do.

xRoo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby teacookies on Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:49 pm

Sorry, I am almost done, it should be up in an hour or so.

teacookies
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby teacookies on Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:14 pm

My icon photo won't load :( but I've submitted my character.

teacookies
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xRoo on Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:36 pm

Teacookies, all you have to do is save the picture and upload it to

Lunapic.com

And it'll give you the option to resize it to 100x100.

xRoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lollismack on Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:25 pm

I sent in the Drama Queen ^^

lollismack
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby teacookies on Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:59 pm

@xRoo

Thank you so much!

teacookies
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladygeekiness on Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:58 am

Guys, all these character are amazing!! Just waiting for the last spots to be taken, and all the relations and stuff done, and we'll start! If you want it to happen faster, spread the link around once, and we'll get spots filled quickly. :3

ladygeekiness
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!