Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Trainers of the Pokemon world!

a part of “Trainers of the Pokemon world!”, a fictional universe by Chaos0f7ife.

Where People and Pokemon live! At the age of 10 every new trainer starts there journey with Pokemon, there goal can be a number of different things be it a Poke coordinator, A Gym Challanger or a Gym Leader. Start your journey here!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Trainers of the Pokemon world!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaos0f7ife on Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:22 pm

Last edited by Chaos0f7ife on Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chaos0f7ife
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Trainers of the Pokemon world!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NerdyWhiteChick on Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:01 pm

Nice variety of characters. May I reserve one of the Elite Rockets?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NerdyWhiteChick
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaos0f7ife on Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:18 pm

Sure! Just submit a character!

Chaos0f7ife
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:10 pm

I think I'll join this RP, if it can sustain itself long enough. There's a character I want to recycle from another Pokemon RP that I want to implement in this one, but I'm still processing as to how I'll do it. She'd work well as an Elite Rocket, as long as there are a few other Rocket characters, about three will likely do.

Though, I'm not too sure as to why Team Rocket would want to take over Kanto, unless it had some new leader. Giovanni made Team Rocket more like a Pokemon Mafia, and he was only interested in rare Pokemon, and likely money, so as an extension, corporate domination at the very least, not to mention after both the first and second generation Pokemon games, Giovanni's likely long abandoned Team Rocket. However, a new leader for Team Rocket would make for an interesting plot point, and give a little freshness. Perhaps a new leader using Giovanni as a cover for his real identity. In fact, in the RP I plan on recycling a character from, That is more or less the case (except the latter part, as he just keeps his identity a secret) and my character was a member of a separate 'Team', whose goals weren't just to defeat Team Rocket, as most believe, but to reshape society in Kanto to be based upon a sort of Pokemon Kratocracy.

Anyhow, I was also interested in playing a couple of the Gym Leaders, once any protagonist characters meet them. And considering that it seems the typical 'protagonist party' seems to work in Pokemon RPs, it's probably best if I come up with a protagonist character for that group. Then again, Pokemon RPs are rather popular.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rann on Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:16 pm

Can I make an experienced trainer, who's also a daughter of a high ranking, but non executive of Team Rocket? She'll disagree with how Team Rocket does things, but also not really be an ally of the typical 'protagonist party', either?
Screwface Romeo wrote:
Conservatism is like a B-17 bomber that's been shot full of holes. It's plummeting headlong towards the ground, where it will crash and explode and die. The Republican Party and their ilk are just the one crazy turret gunner who refuses to believe that he's crashing, and is blazing away with his guns at anyone and anything that gets near him, even his own allies. Eventually, he will crash, and we can move on with our lives.

Rann
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaos0f7ife on Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:23 pm

I don't mind all of you joining my RP. Ya there is a reason why Giovanni is trying to take over Kanto. Play and find out. Just post your characters and I will see what I can do about getting them to join. You can have as many characters as you want. But please, lets not make them ALL team rocket. I like diversity with my characters =)

Chaos0f7ife
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NerdyWhiteChick on Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:44 pm

Can anybody see the images on my character? I can't but I know sometimes its just my computer.

NerdyWhiteChick
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaos0f7ife on Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:50 pm

@Nerdywhitechick: Ya you can use pictures for your character. But can you please reduce the amount of moves your pokemon know? I made a cap of only 4 to prevent O.P. Pokemon

Chaos0f7ife
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaos0f7ife on Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:02 pm

Yes I can see your images Whitechick. Also, I accepted your trainer.

Chaos0f7ife
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaos0f7ife on Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:04 pm

Alright everyone. Alright everyone feel free to start your part of the RP. This RP will be a work at your own pace kinda thing. So start wherever you want!

For those of you who are on Team Rocket. Just roam until you are needed! (I recommend you create another character that isn't on Team Rocket. Idk when they will come into the Picture)

Chaos0f7ife
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NerdyWhiteChick on Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:05 pm

Okay cool. Its just my computer then.

NerdyWhiteChick
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:58 pm

can I be a member of the elite four and can he be a dragon trainer?

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaos0f7ife on Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:11 pm

Submit your Character!

Chaos0f7ife
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rann on Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:19 pm

Submitted my character. Hope you like her!

Rann
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaos0f7ife on Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:32 pm

@Rann: Accepted, you may join in at any time

Chaos0f7ife
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:38 pm

Is it alright if I make a powerful female trainer who wants to beat the elite four and destroy team rocket?
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaos0f7ife on Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:44 pm

Go ahead! Submit a character!

Chaos0f7ife
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:47 pm

Perhaps I will model my character's team after my B&W2 team... hmm...

On another topic, anyone else psyched for X and Y? I'm going to get X.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NerdyWhiteChick on Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:58 pm

Me! Though I don't know which one I'm getting yet. I like both the legendaries.

NerdyWhiteChick
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaos0f7ife on Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:59 pm

I plan on getting Pokemon X if I get the money.

UPDATE
I have added a few more new places for you to start out
Pallet Town
Viridian City
Vermilion City
Route 1

I will be adding all of the cities so that way you all have starting points... I was wondering why nobody was posting lol. Hold on for a little bit

Chaos0f7ife
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!