Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Retribution to Execution

Character relations thread

a part of “Retribution to Execution”, a fictional universe by Robbhus.

How much are you willing to offer in order to get your long awaited revenge? Set in federal Japan, one family willing to offer anything goes after the man who ruined their lives. (Two roles left!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Retribution to Execution”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character relations thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robbhus on Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:17 pm

Hello!

This will be the character relations thread. It is way easier to check on for knowing what another character thinks of yours. And despite that it would be considered as metagaming if your character knew this, it is useful to know in order to supplement character development and to let others simply know what your character thinks of that character.

Rules:

You are allowed to write as much as you'd like, but at least one sentence :) Also, please keep it reasonable and don't change your opinion a million times while writing. You are free to change it afterwards whenever you'd like, so please, don't make it all too complicated.

Everything that is written here is directed from your character and over to another. Those with multiple characters (Currently only Fuyuhana) must write for all of them.

Feel free to modify the coding as you see fit.

Be mature. Everything but any quote from the character should be held at an mature level and if not, I will ask you to edit it.

Pictures included should be in a 16:9 format (Widescreen) for the looks of it.

That's it! Please have a look at this before posting, as there might be a change or two.

Code: Select all
[font=Franklin gothic medium][center][img]Image of character[/img][/center]

Name: (Character)
[hr][/hr]
[b]Akio Tabasaki:[/b]

[b]Satoru Tabasaki:[/b]

[b]Keira Tabasaki:[/b]

[b]Amaya Yoshida:[/b]

[b]Joaquim "Sanashi" Espada:[/b]

[b]Akemi Suzuku:[/b]

[b]Akira Yagami:[/b][/font]

This is of course very simple, so please, prettify it! It is super effective on my happiness!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Robbhus
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Character relations thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robbhus on Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:43 pm

Name
Amaya Yoshida

Akio Tabasaki

Amaya thinks of Akio as rather reasonable and calm, though she has her doubts about his wish for murder. He has never appeared to her as very violent and she therefor doubts that he has the guts to do it. However, that's what keeps him interesting, right?

Satoru Tabasaki

In her eyes, he's probably what you'd call the big bad wolf. Though she has respect for his willpower, his pride overshadows it, not to mention how many times he has fired up against her for nothing. Regardless, it is a part of her job to be at his assistance as well, which is why she fears him so much. If he could just calm down a little and show some respect for those around him, he might be a person she could live to respect. Though, like things are now, he wasn't even worth trying to like.

Keira Tabasaki

Immature? Yeah. Her feelings towards the oldest Tabasaki daughter are mixed. While the young woman has her moments, she normally appears like more of a child than Amaya ever had. It is also rather careless to not carry around a proper weapon. Despite that the girl has lived till now, it is still a rather careless thing to do. The bamboo would easily be split in half by a real blade.

Joaquim "Sanashi" Espada:

An interesting person with an interesting past. She spent some time sneezing around in the city and met one of the sailors that the man had been travelling with, and got to know a little about the man. It was interesting what little she got to know, and she wants to know more. His personality is quite charming, though he isn't really her type.

Akemi Suzuku

Pride apparently has another side to it, a side Amaya could respect. Hard will, yet caring. That was the type of person Amaya liked, and how prideful the woman is, in her own way, is quite amusing, and Ayama has a fair bit of respect to the woman for taking care of her younger brother. Considering their age difference, she could easily have given him away before coming to the household without him even remembering, though she didn't, which is why she deserved respect. Also, a person just a tiny bit taller than herself could be counted as quite the self esteem boost.

Akira Yagami

Quite the amusement center. Despite how different they can be, Amaya still sees similarities between the two of them, which she finds kind of funny considering how disobedient Akira can be, which is undoubtedly their biggest difference, as she herself is pretty much the definition of obedience. Regardless, it is still a person she partially looks up to for being so strong (And not only because she's taller) though dislike some traits the woman has.
Last edited by Robbhus on Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Robbhus
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:03 pm

Name: Akio Tabasaki

Akio Tabasaki:
"Tabasaki San suites me fine."

Satoru Tabasaki:
"I really do care for him, maybe too much."
Akio really likes his brother, although he thinks that Satoru can be irrational and foolish at times, which is why Akio often get's into arguments with him (which Akio almost always wins, much unlike when they practice). Akio enjoys training with his brother when he can find the time. Although he is often beat, Akio doesn't think much of it. Akio's worst fear for his brother is that Satoru will die simply because of his rash thinking and actions.

Keira Tabasaki:
"Her 'fits' are finding their way into my conscience."
The way Akio sees it, Keira should be watched at all times. Her strange bursts of insanity are gaining a foothold in Akio's self consciousness. He fears that she may turn her sword on Akio and the rest of his family.

Amaya Yoshida:
"She is quite valuable to our cause."
Akio realy doesn't have many thoughts on the little girl. Much unlike his brother, Akio doesn't mind Amaya's method's of killing, which is a popular topic in their arguments. He sees her as a useful person that will greatly increase their chances of getting revenge on the Kobayashi family.

"Ugh."
Although he finds his knowledge of gunpowder and western medicine fascinating, Akio's thoughts on the foreigner are not very pleasant at all. Akio sees Joaquim as a criminal, and a drunk, he often looks down on Joaquim, and thinks of him as a lower class person. When Akio sees Joaquim taking a swig of his alcohol, he personally wants to grab the flask and shatter it on the floor. Although he would never do this, the thought seems pleasant enough to him.

Akemi Suzuku:
"I'll find out who she really is, sooner or later."
A bit strange. Although she is nice to him and has almost mother-like tendencies, there is much that is not quite right about Akemi. Akio intends to find out more about her past and will keep trying until she relents.. Her showing up at the house out of the blue has been raising Akio's suspicion. He doesn't trust her, and believes there's a chance that she is a spy. Akio is worried that her growing relationship with his sister will result in some sort of important information being leaked out. Luckily for Akemi, nothing in his food has been setting off the chemical reaction on his silver spoon, but his first suspect for anything sneaky going around would be Akemi.

Akira Yagami:

"Ronin? Being a maid would suite her much better if you ask me."
Disobedience. This is one trait of Akira that Akio cannot stand. Other than that though, you just need to know when to keep your distance.
Last edited by roomrider on Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:33 pm, edited 6 times in total.

roomrider
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:06 pm

Name: Satoru Tabasaki

Akio Tabasaki:
'He is my brother, but sometimes I think he's too soft.'
Just like everyone else in his family, Satoru is also protective of his older brother, despite being the younger one. Although Akio is now the head of the family, as the oldest son, Satoru is anxious that he won't make the right decisions and often tries to talk him through things his way, persuading him to try and rethink his decisions. But in the mean time, he often likes to spar with his brother, often winning, but when they get into argues, Satoru is always the one to lose.

Keira Tabasaki:
'She's immature, but I can't dislike her for that.'
Unlike the way he acts around his brother, which is much more honest and serious, he tends to be softer on his sister. Satoru, being a bit sexist, thinks that women have to be treated more gently than men do, so he speaks lighter and softer to her than to the other males in the house, both his brothers and servants. Yet even though she often likes to spar with others, Satoru will always turn down any offer, not wanting to hurt her by accident.

Amaya Yoshida:
'...Tch. She shouldn't be welcome here.'
Satoru, currently, has a deep hatred for Amaya. He thinks that her ways of killing others do not display pride or honor. Because he has learnt everything from his teacher who died, and who had a large impact on him, he is all about sticking to the code of the Samurai, and he thinks that Amaya is not. This causes him to hate her quite a bit, often scowling at her if they pass, glaring at her, looking at her with suspicions, or other threatening actions. He even thinks she should be executed for her ways of slaying others.

'He's unique, different. I don't think a foreigner is odd.'
Strangely, Satoru actually has a bit of a curiosity for Joaquim, especially since he's not from Japan and has seen other parts of the world that Satoru hasn't. Since Satoru feels inferior to his brother, and even his older sister, he always tries to find things that they don't, and often questions things about the world Joaquim has seen. He doesn't find anything wrong about him, and seems to have taken a liking to him also, but guarantees that if he makes any move he won't hesitate to pull out his sword.

Akemi Suzuku:
'She reminds me too much of my mother...'
Satoru really has nothing against Akemi, but he doesn't quite like her either. Most of this is because of her resemblance to his mother. Her motherly personality is too similar to his mother's, and after her death, he'd rather not have someone like that in his life again, be it a servant or not. He sees her to be loyal to the Tabasaki family, and therefore isn't too suspicious of betrayal, but would rather have her not work for them because of the similarities to his mother. He only accepts her because she's working for her and her younger brother's life.

Akira Yagami:

Maybe we can recall someday, and meet again

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:48 pm

Name: Akemi Suzuku

Akio Tabasaki:
'He is the oldest son, and therefore is given my highest respect.'
Akemi well knows she cannot be completely trusted in the Tabasaki family just yet, even as a servant. Therefore, she displays her loyalty by trying to earn trust and showing respect, and this would obviously start with the oldest son of the Tabasaki family. Whenever she speaks to him, she will do small bows and signs of no hostility and being insanely polite, more polite than she usually would to other people. Not to mention, he also has the ability to kick her out of the house, and if that were happen, she'd have no way to survive with her brother, thus explaining her current actions towards him.

Satoru Tabasaki:
'The second son will have the same amount of my esteem.'
Just like the first son, Akemi also gives the second much respect and politeness. She knows of his ways of solving things through violence and seems to dislike Amaya Yoshida, but Akemi does not fear him very much. Her only fear is being jobless and not protecting her brother. What she also fears is having a bad impression on Satoru and thinking he may persuade his brother to get rid of her. In some manner, Akemi even fears the two older brothers, despite her respect for the two.

Keira Tabasaki:
'She's an enjoyable person to be around, and so I'm happy to serve under her.'
Although Akemi may just be a mere servant, she is happiest when she takes a liking to the person she serves. This person would be the oldest daughter, Keira. Akemi finds her to be very unique, and in a good way, and thinks she is a very kind and good person. Akemi often smiles more when she brings food to her or does any chore for her when she'll often keep a straight face and monotonous voice when it comes to the men. Sometimes Akemi forgets to speak formally to her also.

Amaya Yoshida:
'The girl is very skilled, and in some sense, I look up to her.'
Akemi is the older one, being only two years older than Amaya, but has a great amount of respect, not out of fear, for the young ninja. Since she is not apart of the Tabasaki family, she often speaks casually to her, sometimes teasing her about her height but she really does find delight in talking to her. She doesn't understand what's so wrong with her, seeing how Satoru has a hatred towards her, and thinks that her way of doing things is her way. They're all different, in her opinion, and that should be the greatest quality rather than the worst.

'I never expected a man to be my height. How strange...'
Akemi thinks he is an odd person, but not in a bad way. She wonders what he has seen outside of Japan, but doesn't ask of it as she has taken note of his lying habit. This, in her eyes, is the only flaw of his; his dishonesty. But other than that, she does not find him to be a bad person, although he is neither a good person to her either. The one thing that she thinks every time she passes him is simply his height though. Even being a mature adult, she does like to tease him, as well, about that just as she does with Amaya since both are neither family members of the Tabasaki family.

Akira Yagami:
'...'

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Divinity Sky on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:48 pm

Name: Keira Tabasaki

Akio Tabasaki:
"He should relax"
He is generally uptight, and too formal. As her older brother and current head of the family, she thinks hes doing a good job. He probably should carry a weapon at all times though. She finds Akio to be quite nice, and respects him.

Satoru Tabasaki:
"He treats me like i'm fragile.."
She finds it annoying when he won't spar with her, and is also often annoyed when he treats her like she's years younger than him. Keira finds that he's too quiet to talk to, and usually won't initiate conversation with him, unless asking for a spar. However, she deeply loves him (in a siblings kind of way) and feels understanding with him, on the mental stability level.

Amaya Yoshida:
"Her shields are high"
Keira doesn't really feel much towards Amaya, as she doesn't really talk to her. Although, she does know that she seems quite serious and hides away a lot, more than Keira is comfortable with. Keira also sometimes thinks that Amaya hates her, and so Keira tends to avoid her.

"He's quite cute, it's a shame about his knee though"
She has nothing against him, except maybe that he likes to drink. She likes the vibe he gives her, the 'dangerous' aura. She finds it amusing when he lies, except when she's serious and wants truthful replies.

Akemi Suzuku:
"I find her to be the best person to talk to sometimes"
Keira enjoys Akemi's company, and often will ask the servant to drink tea, or to playfully spar with her. When she has problem's, she usually turns to Akemi, and hopes that she can be trusted. Keira finds Akemi pretty, and Akemi's hair to be beautiful, the color of pure snow.

Akira Yagami:

"Seems a lot like older brother"
Keira thinks of Akira as a female Akio, as she imagines her and him with the same blank stares, and the same politeness. Keira doesn't exactly talk to Akira a lot, but maybe one day would like to talk all day with her, to get to know her better.
Last edited by Divinity Sky on Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Even in death, Naega Jeil Jal Naga.

If life was easy, i'd be on top of the world by now.

I think it's not that i'm weird, it's just that people don't understand me.

Divinity Sky
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aristocatic on Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:14 pm

Name: Joaquim "Sanashi" Espada

Akio Tabasaki:
"I'm sure that you've dealt... are dealing with... worse than drunkards, my lord."

Even if the man doesn't say anything to his face, Joaquim knows that Akio has a problem with his love for alcohol, but Joaquim also knows that his problem with the Kobayashi is worse. As long as Joaquim gets his work done, he doesn't understand why anybody would fault him for being a bit less than sober at all times. At the same time, Joaquim feels bad for Akio. The death of loved ones at the hands of those who you just can't quite hit back is painful... but sometimes, all you need to be able to get even is an extra gun, something that Akio clearly understands, and also something which Joaquim is more than happy to provide.

Satoru Tabasaki:
"To be the youngest brother isn't always a bad thing. Remember, age and wisdom aren't the same thing."

Satoru is an interesting one, far more visibly aggressive than his older brother. The way Satoru treats Amaya doesn't quite sit right with Joaquim, but he won't interfere with it unless he was either asked to or Satoru was actually on the verge of physically attacking her. As it stands, it hasn't been enough of an issue for Joaquim to actually dislike him over it. On the other hand, his earnest curiosity about the world outside of Japan is refreshing for Joaquim. While Joaquim might occasionally exaggerate or spin a tale that he thought might provide a good lesson, he tries to be sure to indulge Satoru's curiosity whenever questions come up.

Keira Tabasaki:
"There is a certain grace in any noble lady treading the path of the warrior. The very image of La Pucelle herself, but your beauty is hers taken a thousandfold."

Keira is the one person in the Tabasaki family who Joaquim would describe as scary. He's seen them, the all-too-familiar hints of rage boiling beneath the surface. Joaquim makes sure to tread more lightly around her, but at the same time he has some concern for her well-being. The combination of fear and worry vexes Joaquim. He wants to help her, but he isn't certain of the boundary between what would be welcome and what would be overstepping his position... so for now, he waits.

Amaya Yoshida:
"The beauty of a well-struck kill. It's an art unto itself, and you are a maestro, my dear."

Joaquim finds something rather adorable about the combination of Amaya's height and her skillset. Of course, he would never say that to her face. Joaquim doesn't mind dancing with death, but outright suicide is something else entirely, thank you very much. She's quiet, even when Joaquim thinks up the most ridiculously flowery compliments that he could give her. That unnerves Joaquim a little bit, but he'll keep trying to get a positive reaction until his vocal cords give out.

"He is a handsome devil, isn't he?"

Akemi Suzuku:
"Ah, a muse borne upon a wind of mystery. Truly, your music is an echo of the heavens themselves!"

Joaquim doesn't mind being teased about his height, after all, being at eye level with such a lady means that it is that much easier to admire their eyes! Anybody who could be considered a musician immediately has some level of Joaquim's respect, and whenever Akemi plays her shamisen, Joaquim often just "happens" to wander by and settle down for a listen. Her past is an object of curiosity to him, but he recognizes scars when he sees them, so it isn't an issue that he really wants to press.

Akira Yagami:
"The very avatar of Lady Luck herself! But please, could you spare some of a poor cripple's money when we gamble, love?"

Trouble. That's probably the best word to describe the ronin, but it's a good kind of trouble. Despite the risk of exposure outside of the Tabasaki compound, she's managed to convince Joaquim to go on several escapades in town. In Joaquim's opinion, those adventures are some of the most enjoyable things he's done, especially given how much he despises being cooped up inside the compound at all times.
Last edited by Aristocatic on Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Aristocatic
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:38 am

Name: Akira Yagami

Akio Tabasaki:
"I would have never guessed he was the eldest from a first glance.."

In all honesty, it came a surprise to Akira to know that this man was the leader of the Tabasaki family. Perhaps it was the fact that he was lacking the "in-control" air that his younger brother radiated or perhaps it was the lack of muscle that impressed upon her that he was far from being the leader but even to this day, Akira has slight trouble viewing him as a 'boss'. In fact, most of the times in her mind, she doesn't even refer to him as "-sama" or "-dono"... he is merely Akio-san. Other than her difficulty in viewing him as the leader, Akira has some disagreements with Akio regarding her personal habits. The biggest one is that he evidently underestimates her skill with a blade, apparently thinking she would be a better maid. If that doesn't annoy Aki enough, they also have a disagreement on the views of gambling.. Maybe that could change..if she could only convince him to play her in a card game.

Satoru Tabasaki:
"Aside from being violent, I believe he would make an excellent leader."

Compared to his elder brother, Akira actually prefers taking orders from Satoru, as blasphemous as that sounds. In her mind, everything about him is more commanding and admirable than Akio in most aspects, be it Satoru's nature and aura, skill or physical form. In an odd sort of way, Aki actually views the younger sibling to be the ideal samurai, ready to boldly take charge and rush into action without hesitation when needed, and, as such, she has put him on a pedestal within her mind. As if she would ever tell him that directly though..she'll let him subtly know by making it a point to watch when he trains. After all, to learn, you have to observe first.

Keira Tabasaki:
"For some odd reason, she reminds me of a cat..her moods acting on their own accord."

In all honesty, there isn't much to say about Keira besides she's a unique character. Obviously she carries some heavy demons with her but they don't seem to affect her character majorly, a sign that Akira takes in as strength. And even though she isn't the best fighter, the eldest daughter puts forth effort into perfecting herself, yet another admirable trait.

Amaya Yoshida:
"I would like to train with her sometime..She seems like someone you can learn alot from."

Unlike Satoru, Akira hasn't the slightest problem with Amaya and her 'art' forms. In fact, she finds them quite entrancing, beautiful even. While they haven't interacted that much yet, Aki is looking to actively change that and get to know this woman who obviously comes from a very different world than her own.

"Why should I spare his money? He knew what he was getting himself into.."

Only one word would sum up this man; intriguing. In her opinion, considering his background and the oddity of his situation, Akira finds him to be one of the more interesting and 'fun' people in the Tabasaki compound. In fact, he is, most likely, the person she ends up dragging into her schemes before getting in trouble with.. be it getting tipsy on sake or gambling at a nearby tea house, you never know what could happen.

Akemi Suzuku:
"She seems kinda boring..too 'safe', you know?"

While there is nothing wrong with being 'boring' or 'safe', Akira is someone who craves adventure and mischief. And she's pretty sure that ranks number 1 on Akemi's distaste list.. but hey, it's their own choices right? Aside from that difference they have, Akira does hold a form of respect for the other servant but she's not quite sure what it's cause is. Maybe it's because this particular servant managed to incorporate feminine beauty into everything she does or maybe it's because of the time Akemi invests in traditional Japanese arts, whatever it is, Akira is slightly awed by her.

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!